[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

I have a fetish for abusing girls.

Please share stories. Maybe he seemed nice at first, but then chipped at your self-worth and isolated you?
>>
>>26452968
Can you give a play-by-play of what you do, please start with how you get them in the first place.
>>
Crazy girls
>>
>>26453008
...Or just not respond.
>>
>>26452968

Bet you grew up in a healthy, stable family.

I grew up watching my father being abusive, so now I feel like I can change some girl's destiny by being breaking their cycle of abusive relationships

The last one left me for a guy who made her feel bad about her body
>>
I met him off here and he seemed like a good guy and we had a nice day. When we went for a walk through some gardens on campus though he randomly snapped and attacked me. I passed out because of a seizure but he did some pretty perverted stuff to me before he left. I never saw or heard from him again, and I don't think I want to either.
>>
>>26453506

What perverted stuff?

How did you meet him?

Was he a friend or boyfriend?
>>
>>26452968
>I wish I were strong enough to leave my lying, abusing friend...
>better tell everyone on the internet to get sympathy
Yeah, abusing, right. 40 years ago children were beaten with sticks by their parents and didn't say anything. Now "haha, I want to watch Planet of the apes on netflix, not the Big Bang Theory" is labeled abuse.
>>
>>26453506

Sounds like you were raped.

Unless he was a 7/10 or above, in which case he gets a free pass right?
>>
>>26453524

I know he fondled me because I was pretty exposed when I came to. He also came on my chest, at least I think it was semen. Also my vagina was sore but I'm not sure what he did. I met him through a meetup thread here. That was the first time I met him so he wasn't even a friend yet.

>>26453549
I don't know but it wasn't ok what he did. He even stole my arm braces so I couldn't walk.
>>
>>26452968
what the fuck? sadist.

average r9k scum I guess.
>>
>>26453573

Why do you sound so nonchalant about it you weirdo? You're probably making this shit up
>>
>>26453573
This is a bait post teebeeache
>>
>>26453587
Sorry I have autism, I sound that way about everything.
>>
>>26452968
I don't have any guy abusing girl stories but I have a couple lesbian abuse stories if you're okay with that.

I'm one of those people that for some reason others like to open up to without really any explanation and then leave, guess that's just how beta I am.
>>
>>26453604

How did he look like?
What race?
Were you sad?
What time was this?
How do you look like?

sorry about that anon, i was actually gonna meet up with a r9k guy before but we fell out. thank god
>>
File: loose lips sink ships.jpg (133KB, 582x590px) Image search: [Google]
loose lips sink ships.jpg
133KB, 582x590px
>>26452968
>vaginas don't get stretched out
>>
>>26453624
He was alright looking, not the best robot I met off here but not the worst. He was white. I was sad and disappointed and hurt. This was at around 6:30 PM. I think I am only average attractiveness even though my family says I look good.

What kind of guy were you going to meet with? Out of the ones I met only one was bad.
>>
File: 1455319534222.jpg (57KB, 736x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1455319534222.jpg
57KB, 736x1223px
>>26453676

Would you consider being a slave?
>>
>>26453676

Jesus christ are every one of you roasties total sluts?
>>
>>26453676

Some faggot, can't say or else I'll possibly get exposed. He was a crazy man though. I'm glad it didn't work out.
>>
>>26453474
I was abused as a kid.
>>26453506
Why would he do that? Do you have more stories?
>>26453618
I will read your story.
>>
>>26453706

>gets sexually assaulted
>total slut

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>26453700
No I would not want that.

>>26453712
Ok well I am glad things did not go badly for you.

>>26453730
>Why would he do that? Do you have more stories?

I do not know why he did that it was something random he did without warning or reason. Before that he seemed like a nice normal guy. That is the only recent story I have involving a bad guy. Others from high school are not as perverted.
>>
>>26453738

It's obviously a lie she made up
>>
"How do i get out of an abusive relationship?"
Those cunts are stupid.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>26453762
>No I would not want that.
>>
>tfw I'm like that
The only experience I have is with online relationshits but I pretty much fit the profile, constantly putting them down, insulting them "jokingly", threatening to kill myself if they left etc.

It's not like I did any of it intentionally either, I'm literally born to be an abuser and would probably beat a girl if I was lucky enough to get one in real life.
>>
>>26452968
I'll tell you about my first practice gf.

>Junior in HS
>Girl obviously wants the D
>Long hair, pretty face, gigantic tits
>Chubby/obese, has a reputation for being crazy
>Had lost my v-card to a one night stand who wanted nothing to do with me when she sobered up
>Decide I'll take the chance, we go out
>Let's me take her virginity on the second date
>Sucks dick on demand
>Loves to tit fuck me
>Her mother adores me, makes me a ton of home-cooked meals, knights me sweaters and shit
>After about 6 months hear her dad say "Well, I though she might never meet anyone, but I think he's going to marry her"
>Fuckaduck.mp4
>Hatch a plan
>In school and with her folks I am the nicest, sweetest guy EVER.
>When it is just us I am a chaotic, freaky douchebag
>Keep up the prince charming in public/psycho in private thing for about 3 weeks and she starts snapping at me in public and in front of her parents - when this happens I am Very Concerned and try to be Very Understanding
>Get her alone and I make her beg for forgiveness and degrade her
After about a month of this she FREAKS OUT at lunch in the cafeteria, shrieking and throwing things, tearing her clothes, slapping herself - total psycho
>I calm her down, get her to the nurse, call her parents
>She is sent into a psych ward for evaluation
>Her parents thank me for giving her love even though she's crazy
>Summer comes, she's still in psych ward for 'delusions and self-harm', all drugged up
>Her mother cries, tells me I am a good boy, deserve a life, that I should move on
>Start dating a 9/10 cheerleader who talks about how sensitive and caring I was to ex-GF even though she was crazy
>Junior in college now, only date 9/10's
>first GF is in a half-way house for the mentally ill
>Got a scarf from ex-GF's mother for Christmas
>>
>>26453953
How do u put them down? Wouldn't that make them want to leave you?

>>26453953
top kek
>>
Abusive relationship means the women loves it. They just won't admit it.

If you guys ever land a gf or a wife, be abusive. She'll love it.
>>
>>26453474

>getting in a relationship with a girl who was abused

Oh dear. No no no.

Don't ever try and get involved with abused women.

Women in abusive relationships either have always had, or devoloped an unhealthy view of masculinity.

Subconsciously, they will perceive you as weak or unmanly for not being terrifying and abusive and will look for that feeling of fear elsewhere.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel sorry for them. Quite the opposite. They are broken people. Which is why you should always keep an arms length from them.

Don't think you can "save" them by being a nice partner. Only years of therapy can fix their fucked up brains.
>>
File: ffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
>abusive parents growing up.
>every guy I had interest in was super sweet, not that it's a problem but always felt like something wasn't there.
>recently met the sweetest guy ever, decided I should just be happy and focus on that.
>mfw he has a kink for being abusive and it gets him off when I'm in pain/he talks down to me.
>>
Sadly the abusive girls that fall for me (they reach out for me, more often than not) never stuck around. Most complained that they were scared that I was too good for them. One that I liked was fine for three months, even brought up marriage that I...admittedly found surprising.

But then she snapped over the smallest things, supposedly went to a lesbian orgy and got a girlfriend.

...later she texted me and seemed all too eager for another chance, though she was leaving the state soon anyway. I declined the offer.

I've never once had a normal girlfriend and honestly? I don't want one. I'm from a fucked up family and I'm used to girls who have issues, so just gimme a kinky girl who's fucked in the head.
>>
>>26454747
abusive girls? so you are the abusee?
how do you abuse them? do you beat them?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.