[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a good sum of money >think about taking the trip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: ToradoraPortable1.jpg (34KB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
ToradoraPortable1.jpg
34KB, 272x480px
>have a good sum of money
>think about taking the trip to japan I always dreamed of
>get scared thinking about how money exchange works, what places would be gaijin friendly, how to check in and out of a hotel, customs, making connecting flights, etc.
>give up the idea
>>
>>26451134
just get a travel agent
>>
>>26451134
what currency
and money exchange is fucking easy you retard
just go to a bank and exchange it for jap yen
but i wouldn't bother because japan wont be friendly they will be hostile towards you regardless of your skin color age even if your a stinky gook they will hate you for not being jap
don't bother save your money for a house or some bullshit don't fall for the japan is friendly safe or Japanese is easy
>>
>>26451192
because it's all a fat fucking meme
created by weeaboo yellow knight faggots
>>
Go to a big city (Tokyo) and you'll be fine. Stop being a faggot
>>
>>26451354
http://www.japantoday.com/category/travel/view/why-is-japan-such-an-unpopular-tourist-destination
plenty of other articles if you search around
it's a shithole
fuck japan
>>
>>26451192
DO LLA R$ do NOT EXIST IN JAPAN

they have only pennies!
>>
Just go to /a/ for a day, then you'll never want to go.
>>
JUST FUCKIN GO
>>
>>26451134

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

you will become this guy kek
>>
>>26452137
yenni
>>
>>26451134
ITT, OP is a dumb nigger who can't use google.
>>
>>26451134
i've got similar problems

>be me
>be massive weeb
>want to plan perfect trip to japan to induldge my weebness
>want to make it like an anime by doing things like karaoke, camping, hotsprings etc, etc
>no friends to go with
>scared to go on my own because i'd be far away from home and don't speak the language
>give up idea completely
>>
>>26453690
JUST FUCKlN GO
>>
>>26454436
yeah sure, i'll just go to another country all by myself and be too shy to interact with locals and feel intimidated and isolated and spend 90% of the time hiding in my hotel room
>>
File: 64DEPBx.png (28KB, 759x210px) Image search: [Google]
64DEPBx.png
28KB, 759x210px
>>26451134
>>26453690

Why don't you two weakling fucks go together?
>>
>>26453690

I'll go with you, but I'm not a weeb and I'm a degenerate.

Just not the backstabbing kind.
>>
File: 6f5e494a271863ae7f160b0c06dfce2b.jpg (411KB, 1142x848px) Image search: [Google]
6f5e494a271863ae7f160b0c06dfce2b.jpg
411KB, 1142x848px
>>26453690
And ill go with you, poorfag weeb here
>>
I'm going to go and I'm going to get a qt asian gf

I will make this happen. I will make my dream come true. Nothing is impossible.
>>
>>26455312
nip grils will want nothing to do with your
>>
>be weeb
>study japanese at uni
>go to japan
>love it
>do a year as an exchange student in japan
>keep returning to japan because it's so great

It's not hard, people.
>>
>>26455461
not if you are an extroverted normie
>>
>>26454798
That's exactly what I did and it got me what I wanted.
>>
>>26451134
You go to your bank and ask them to exchange it into yen....
Or you do it at a Bank in Japan, im sure a banker speaks english.

Im sure an atm will also convert the currency from your account and spit out yen if you access one in japan, for a fee tho most likely.
>>
>>26455872
All correct except for the atm thing. I found that, despite having convenience stores everywhere, only one third of them would accept my Mastercard cash passport. Only the 7-11s did, Family Mart and Lawson's didn't.

Also, I left over $100 of yen in my wallet in a hotel lobby in Tokyo when I left in the morning, came back at 9pm that night and it was still there waiting for me. It was even propped up against a vase with a note, so someone definitely saw it and made a conscience decision not to take it.
>tl;dr don't fall for the "don't fall for the Japan is nice meme" meme
It really is nice. They might be xenophobic, but they never show it. Always polite, great customer service, etc. They'll even offer you assistance if you look like a lost tourist.

Despite what I've said, still get some sort of international bank card to keep your money safe. Not everyone in Japan is Japanese.
>>
>>26456061
MasterCard is a nightmare for travellers. Visa pretty much just werks.
>>
>>26451134
Don't go with the expectation of anyone giving a flying fuck that you're there.

If you want to get laid, look up people on expat forums on where to go. I've heard that if you're white AND you've got money, they're all over you (in certain places, not necessarily brothels).

Book the flights as "YOUR CITY to DESTINATION", then the connecting flights are the operating companies' responsibility. Money exchange.. please. You can probably use plastic everywhere you go, but as someone said, there are banks.

Checking in and out goes like this
>I'd like to check in..
>*hand over id*
>sign some papers
>have credit card checked/swiped
>get handed two keycards to your room
>bellboy takes your luggage and asks you to follow him to your room

Checking out is basically the same shit, except you'll be giving the keys away and the bellboy might or might not be there (depending on how fancy your hotel is).

Customs and all that shit just "follow this line, get xray'd and asked a bunch of random questions, move along".

Fukken do it, bro.
>>
File: typical a user.png (403KB, 590x434px) Image search: [Google]
typical a user.png
403KB, 590x434px
>>26452408
is /a/ the biggest pile of festering human filth on this website?
>>
learn the language first. seriously, if you want to go to all the dirty figure stores, maid cafes, or akibra you'll need to know moon.
>>
>>26456171
>2016
>not carrying both plastic jews
>>
Been there last year, for 3 weeks, alone. wasn't worthwhile. make sure to carry a lot of cash. don't ever try to talk to people
>>
>>26457167
>don't ever try to talk to people
why not?
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 960x960px
>wasting money on trips
>>
Said it earlier i'll say it again because somehow this thread is still alive
Japan is NOT foreigner friendly
Regardless if your a nigger white Indian whatever you call yourself
They will be hostile
And will treat you like utter dog shit
Japan is a meme fucking country
>>
>>26457226
they're fine to foreigners, just don't expect to be treated like you're the main character in a harem anime
>>
>>26457184
because the level of English is so horribly low - it will become a very embarassing moment of struggeling to understand, weird gestures and finally awkward silence.
>>
>>26457244
That's a given anywhere you go.
And no it won't be fine
they have a very long history of being xenophobic
which is evident today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
ton of other shit on net
>>
>>26457297
there are racist people everywhere, Japan is not some magical land with more than the rest of the world
>>
All the racism is passive.

I'm nisei, but went back and it's like they are extremely nice to my white coworkers in their face, but as soon as they leave they talk mad shit behind their back.

Just realize this is the racism that minorities have to deal with everday in the us.

Mfw whitey calls racism because people don't like him because of his skin color
>>
>>26457324
No your right it's infested with em
every last fuckin one of them
>>26457400
They demand help because of china
yet refuse to contribute or be a part of the international community IE take refugee scum

fuckin yellow knight cunts
>>
the whole Japan is racist is a meme made up by weebs because they want to keep the country to themselves
>>
>>26457516
it's not it's true
two nukes wasn't enough
>>
>>26457531
okay Davido-kun
>>
>>26457615
fuck off weeb scum
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.