[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why must life be so scary?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

File: 1.jpg (39KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 600x640px
Why must life be so scary?
>>
>>26449172
maybe it'll be better in the next one...
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 515x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 515x607px
Because life hates weaboos
>>
Life is only scary because you're on the outside looking in. Try participating and you'll understand life isn't scary at all. Most people are really stupid. and if you can just grow a pair and join society, you'd see that life really isn't all that bad. People dumber than you are successful at life.
>>
>>26449172
some people aren't equipped for the challenges that life poses

we're those people
>>
File: god.jpg (275KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
275KB, 1252x1252px
because it'd be boring if we didn't make life precarious.
don't worry though, because we're god, seems therefore a bit silly to be scared. just enjoy the ride, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEMnwI2G2U0
>>
>>26449172
Life's not scary at all, anon. Only the unknown is scary - and we all know how this ride is going to end.
>>
>>26449333
I agree with the trips. It certainly doesn't help your position in life if you're a weaboo
>>
>>26451071
But I'm a weeaboo out of necessity.

This is a chicken-and-the-egg situation.
>>
>>26449172
why is the anime sad?
>>
>>26451514
Because that was me when I posted the thread
>>
>>26451544
if you're really an anime gril pls dont be sad
you can always do cute things in 2D
>>
>>26451564
I really wish that was the case, but it's not, so I will continue to be sad.
>>
>>26451691
if you feel like anime is the best way for you to relate to your feelings, why not immerse yourself in to? not just ur toes, but your entire being. become a weeb who knows what he likes and is too blinded and distracted by his happiness to even consider what a normie has to say.

im telling you, if i had the money, i would have absolutely no problem playing MMORPG's, star gazing, working out, playing instruments, and studying. I could literally live with just these things in my life.

It all becomes so much clear once you find that thing or those things, that makes you happy. People don't make you happy, only you can.
>>
>>26451840
>People don't make you happy, only you can.
But I want companionship and intimacy and love, so much.
>>
>>26451840
I'm trying my best to! But I tend to get distracted very easily.
>>
>>26451892
You have to realize a couple things, some things in life jsut will not turn out the way we want it to be. No matter how we try or cry, we can't always have things our way.

Ask yourself, and I mean it. Do you really think some person who comes into your life for a couple season is really going to bring you happiness?

The main reason why this is on ur list of priorities is because you see it so often so you yearn for it. Stop letting society influence. What do you really want, anon?
>>
>>26451975
>What do you really want, anon?
I think about this every single day.

I want to be wanted. I want to have a tangible positive impact on someone's life. I want someone to care about me like I care about them. But it's never gonna happen, so I just drown myself in fiction and try not to care.
>>
partially it is because we can't know what death is like, we also tell ourselves we are distinct and yet we are only an extension of this universe; a part of itself looking in on itself, if you will.

also, it's scary because we're largely ignorant. if you don't know what something is, how to react, or how to resolve it, you tend to have some anxiety about it.
>>
File: come-on-die-young.jpg (252KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
come-on-die-young.jpg
252KB, 1000x1000px
>>26449172
You don't understand how it works.
I'm not sure if it's life itself. It could be this world, or this society. Calling this life may even be wrong considering the definition.

What I'm sure of however is this is prison. Once you understand the full consequences of it you won't care anymore. We're all stuck in this prison. Other people cope with it in different ways. Sometimes that involves making you feel bad.

I'm sure I could describe it better if I could concentrate for more than a few seconds at a time.

I could also be wrong, as all is subjective. The right thing to say would be this is how I cope with "living" in this place.
>>
File: 1455334877321.png (73KB, 236x357px) Image search: [Google]
1455334877321.png
73KB, 236x357px
>tfw not scared of life anymore
>tfw not scared of death
>tfw only scared of the pain before death
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 570x869px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 570x869px
>>26452523
please stop bragposting
>>
Because we look for meaning in a universe where none exist.

I know that sounds edgy, but it's the truth. People navigate the world via purpose, and when that is taken away, when they have to deal with finding purpose in an infinitely deep hole of none-purpose, it's really scary. Just the way people are, familia
>>
File: Umaru_Colarite.jpg (150KB, 744x883px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru_Colarite.jpg
150KB, 744x883px
It is the human condition. I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>26452545
>being scaredy cat
Tell me why you faggot
>>
>>26452548
lol there is meaning everywhere you stupid weebs

if there's no meaning then why do we have the term? why even make a response? there's meaning all over the place. under every rock, every time you hear a noise in the wild.

fucking fedorashits and their garbage tier platitudes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 647x363px
>>26452578
It's because I am a weak human being.
>>
File: Hey.gif (696KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
Hey.gif
696KB, 490x276px
>>26452604
Can you not post my waifu. Also don't know why you scared. We are all going to die at one point.
>>
>>26452588
You have to realise that meaning is not an inherent property of objects. It is a property that we assign to our model of objects. It's what we use to understand and comprehend an object, it is not the object itself. Basic philosophy imo, has nothing to do with fedoras m80
>>
File: hatw2.png (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
hatw2.png
4KB, 184x184px
>>26452588
Meaning is subjective. Therefore all meaning is objectively meaningless.
>>
File: 1.jpg (15KB, 289x340px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15KB, 289x340px
>>26452627
I am scared for no good reason at all. It just can't be helped.
>>
>>26452588
Read his post again.
He said that if you have no purpose life becomes scary.
>>
Guys I'm scared. I might be getting a job where I'd have to wake up at 5am or 6am in the morning.
I'd be making over $16 an hour because i have a mental disability. (anxiety & depression) I'll probably be doing menial tasks like giving people their mail and doing yard work.... BUT IM SO SCARED BECAUSE OF THE EARLY TIME!
I normally go to bed around 3:30am and get up around 11:30am.. how am I going to do this...
>>
File: Chio_OK.png (8KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Chio_OK.png
8KB, 100x100px
>>26452824
You're going to do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>26452824
You'll get used to it.
If you try that is. If instead you don't even bother to think about what you should do to make life easier on your future self. If you just stay up to 3:30 am again it will be hell for you.

Think about it, this is a good opportunity.
>>
File: gosick loli blink.gif (491KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gosick loli blink.gif
491KB, 480x270px
>>26452824
I won't lie friend, that shit is going to be tough. Go to Walmart and get the strawberry flavored 3mg chewable melatonin pills (which, annoyningly enough, are in a purple bottle). They will leave you with less drowsiness than the regular melatonin, and are still a lot better than other, harder sleeping pills. You'll also have some really vivid dreams. Take one at about 8PM the night before and go to bed no more than fifteen minutes later. Set every alarm you can find, alarm clocks, your phone, your computer, etc. Switch the alarms up often. Things like really annoying music, babies crying, air raid sirens, etc work really good at waking me up. Still, it's going to be hell for the first couple of months. You're not going to want to go to sleep on time and it's going to fuck everything up, but you're going to have to learn that you will just feel shittier the next day.
>>
>>26452824
>scared of actually having a job and getting paid
FUCK YOU i would kill to switch with you
>>
>>26452824
i hate waking up early but for 16 i'd definitely do it
>>
I thought I felt i had fucked my brain up once so hard I almost died when I smoked some weed, shit was so intense it felt like my brain was being drained of all its electricity or blood going down inside my head.
happened twice now that im schizophrenic its quite the experience.
>>
>>26453057
I know this feel.
Last time I did it felt like I was going back in time.
>>
>>26453057
>>26453092
>>26453092

sounds like somebody laced ur shit with bleach or something.
>>
>>26453092
I swear to I felt slow motion, almost dying of sadness, and rapid heartbeating like heart attack.
>>26453115
I smoked cris before experimentally and thats when all the hallucinations began for me, it made me extremely paranoid at first then began hearing shit.
>>
File: sinister.jpg (79KB, 608x601px) Image search: [Google]
sinister.jpg
79KB, 608x601px
>>26453057
I'm too scared to smoke weed anymore even though knowing what I know now it could be amazing. I'm so lost, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>26452824
>16

REAL NIGGA DOLLAES
I make 8 working 12-8 overnight
>>
>>26453134
>I swear to I felt slow motion, almost dying of sadness, and rapid heartbeating like heart attack.
That sounds more like huffing gasoline, really.
>>
>>26453134
Yeah I had those exact symptoms too.

I'm not sure what cris is.
I used to smoke all the time and chill, but I tried spice one day and after that I started getting really paranoid and having hallucinations from weed.

Like rapid heartbeat, feeling like I'm going to die. Feeling like I'm in a time loop. I say really weird shit too.
>>
I loved Steins;Gate OP

Life is pain unless you're in the main world line where shit is OK man.
>>
>>26452877
>>26452925
>>26452953
>>26452953
Sorry I took a nap.

Thanks for the motivation and advice guys. I really need it. I'm an evening janitor for a school only getting paid minimum and it's so depressing working there but the schedule is nice so I can sleep in late.

I'm going to start working on my sleep schedule tomorrow. It's a contracted job at a govt facility. It's 35min drive to get there which sucks too.
But I guess the pay is good enough for me to try.

>>26452953
I'll be trying that melatonin drink you mentioned for sure. I probably won't have issues waking up because of anxiety but going to sleep will be the biggest issue.
>>
>>26453148
Tbh depending on your socioeconomic and health background, if you havent smoked or dont smoke at all even cigarettes why not stop entirely and do other things like working out?

>>26453168
I forgot to say while all this crazy feelings are happening and shit im hearing a voice in my head thats clearly telling me to do shit and play a mind game with myself or them and sometimes the voices are extremely fucking up your concentration.

I tried that inhaling that keyboard duster, the slow motion effect wasn't quite the same and without that bass voice you get.

basically I got convinced by hallucinations to go driving nonstop somewhere and I felt slow motion while driving and once when I was on foot, I only got high but my hallucinations were pretty strong at the time.
>>
If life is scary then I must become scarier.
And I did.
And it brought me nothing but never ending pain.
So be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>26449172
It's too scary that I don't want to be a part of it anymore even though I need to. I don't know what to do but I do know I feel the same way OP...
>>
File: chiruchiru.png (175KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chiruchiru.png
175KB, 500x281px
It will all be daijoubu desu
Sorry I'm late
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.