[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happened to me today, almost cried in class because of it. >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (116KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 750x1334px
Happened to me today, almost cried in class because of it.

>be me
>18 KHV
>creative writing class
>always have to do shitty warm up prompts
> teacher declares "I know ANON won't like this prompt"
> wat.jpg
> prompt reads "write about a memorable Valentine's Day"
> immediately tears well up, and I put my head down.
>teacher calls me out "why aren't you writing ANON?"
> tell her I refuse to write the prompt
> she says I can free write
> write my thoughts on Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

It was fucking awful robots especially since she had the nerve to make fun of me in front of the class. I was so close to just breaking down. Now I'm listening to suicide boys, trying to get /comfy/ what are your Valentines Day feels? I fucking hate Valentines Day.
>>
>normies wonder why outcasts shoot up schools
>>
>>26448718
That's fucking brutal. Did she apologize?
>>
tell her she needs to make up for it by going out on a valentines date with you
>>
>>26448756
>women
>apologizing when they are wrong
>>
>>26448718
I was in a class recently where we were discussing a lonely, socially awkward character. Since I was on my own (as always) I could literally feel everyone's eyes swivel towards me. Wanted to run out of there it was so uncomfortable.
>>
>>26448756
No, she didn't even seem phased by my distress. I used to think she was alright but obviously she's a bitch.
>>
>>26448803
Damn dude that sucks, it sucks being the outcast, but it's all I've ever been. I know I just have to keep fighting.
>>
it gets better OP, here have some danni meow. and share your music here https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/r9k-robot-music . i wanna chit chat with some of you good robots
>>
>>26448718
Report it. That's harassment or bullying.
>>
I really hope you're in high school because if this happened in a university I can only laugh at you for paying to be humiliated in public.
>>
>>26448718

the only reason your teacher would say that is if:

1) you openly discuss your loneliness with your teacher
2) you openly discuss your loneliness with a friend / friends who is / are close to the teacher

otherwise, shit that never happened: the thread
>>
File: btfo.jpg (55KB, 595x631px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
55KB, 595x631px
>>26448718
> teacher declares "I know ANON won't like this prompt"
> prompt reads "write about a memorable Valentine's Day"
>>
Only thing that ever happened to me for valentines was someone sending my an anonymous, valentines day cookie, which school sold for charity at my school. I'm guessing it was as some sort of joke
>>
>>26448884
http://youtu.be/gRM1S6Jno8A

OP here.

I am now listening to the avalanches. I really enjoy this album.
>>
File: 1455075096390.jpg (92KB, 570x547px) Image search: [Google]
1455075096390.jpg
92KB, 570x547px
>>26448718
>stand up
>Flip of teacher
>Yell FUCK YOU
>Walk out
If your story is true and she really said that to you, you can do so much legal damage to her you will make big money in the courtroom.
>>
>>26448718
shoot up your school the day before valentines day, you can't let them get away with that anon
>>
>>26448718
this sounds like something domfags would fantasize about
>>
you should report her to your principal or whatever and cry a bit and talk about bullying and safe space
>>
>>26449231
but i'm rly sorry that happened to you man thats so mean

i would of said something i had been there
>>
>>26449219
I would never hurt another person.
>>
File: 1454869551039.jpg (104KB, 631x699px) Image search: [Google]
1454869551039.jpg
104KB, 631x699px
>>26448884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UznVH-lSATA

Did a heavy lower day earlier, bout to head out for a 10k. Nobody needs girls when you have physical training, books, and vidya.
Just got the entire russian de jure empire filled as vladimir, shit was cash
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x568px
>>26448718
>bothered 2 go play some poker with cousins and friends
>wore a black hoody the entire time
>one cousin says I look like that guy from Mr. R9k
>everybody laughs
ohshittheyknow.jpg
>nothing mayor happens
>make like 1.2 buy ins profit cash game
>get home
>4 am
>cant sleep
>start hearing voices
>realize its cousins and friends voices
>voices wont leave me
>get louder and louder
>they keep repeating
>all in
>2 jews
>that's what we call J
>double it up
>So sick So sick
>laughter
>Anon you cunt you have 2 much
>YOU HAVE 2 MUCH
>more laughter
>tfw voices wont let me sleep
Atleast I won 6 Euros
>>
>>26448718
>Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
great album and taste, also fuck Valentine's Day
>>
>>26449231
I'm not an SJW, I'm just a lonely person who thought r9k might appreciate what happened. I also don't think I'm going to report her. I'm not vengeful, I just wish it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>26449261
This is why everyone shits on you and destroys you. They aren't going to stop, Anon. They want to hurt you as much as possible. So what's wrong with hurting them back? What have you got to lose? Be brave and do the right thing Anon.
>>
>>26449324
Lol. Nice shitposting
>>
>>26449219
day before is sunday
>>
>>26449301
Thanks man. And yeah I will forever loathe Valentine's Day, even if by some miracle I find a qt 3.14 gf.
>>
>>26449346
I'm not shitposting. You need to stop being a coward and get back at them. They have conditioned you to be a weak, docile faggot. You need to show them that what they've done is not acceptable. You can do it, I know you can. So what's stopping you?
>>
>>26449298
Kek. I actually played poker not too long ago. Made some monies.
>>
>>26449396

lol andy it's been a while man

still soliciting faggots to be murderous alphas? :DDD
>>
>>26449423
you know it bro
>>
>>26449396
killing unarmed people is not alpha.
You wanna be alpha? Go join pesh and fight it out in the max max style shitfest that is syria
>>
>>26448718
Anon, for your sake, I hope this is bait. If not, please know there are people out there who aren't this hateful, who are in very similar positions to to you. Use this as an example of how not to treat others. I hope you have a good weekend.

Sincerely, anon.
>>
>>26449458

still waiting on that rop bottle
>>
>>26448718
Holy fuck, that's straight up evil
>>
>>26449396
Hmm, I guess I gave you too narrow of a snapshot into my life. Aside from being lonely an unattractive I have some upside. I'm very charismatic and generally likable. Good grades and good job prospects. I'm not going to throw all of that away in a weak temper tantrum-esque rage. I'm not a baby. I have friends by using a facade and pretending to be someone who I'm not.

I have no desire to get revenge on people. That shits just petty. I might ask for an apology, but I'm not going to have a sperged out rage. I just thought that considering the theme of the board it would be a good story to share.
>>
>>26449376
yeah, i always get extra bitter this time of year.hopefully my opinions of it change over time if i do end up getting a gf, but i doubt it.
>>
>>26449625
I feel the same way. I just doubt, especially with all the bad experiences I've had, that I will ever like this holiday.
>>
>>26449698
yep. kinda related, but its funny actually, my 14 year old cousin from Venezuela is staying at my house for a few months, and asks me for relationship advice for her bf back home even though i've never had one despite my age. feelsbadman, even in a shithole like Venezuela she still finds happiness and i'm over here sulking
>>
>>26448718
Tell me one reason not to swear at her?
Not like she can give you any problem, just say that she harassed you
>>
>>26449188
>since i left you

no one has ever left you, because you've never had anyone lmao
>>
>>26448718
Jesus Christ this is awful but this reply made LOL irl>>26449115
>>
>>26448939
>being a fucking faggot about it
>wanting anon to attract more attention to himself

Idiot
>>
>>26449469
>Go join pesh

Bitch. At least join Al Nusra if you're not man enough for ISIS.
>>
>>26449477
Thanks, thanks a lot. This was very nice of you to say.
>>
>>26450205
Touche, but I suppose the themes of the album allow me to romanticize love and heart break an all that jazz.
>>
>>26449317
By not reporting her you're telling her and everyone in that class it's ok to bully and harass you.

stop being so passive about things anon. thats why people walk all over you. you just go oh ok and let them keep kicking you.
I would have reported her the moment she said it and made sure the higher up's knew it wasnt acceptable or cool to mock or bully someone who is socially awkward and if this is the type of people they hire you'll be grabbing a nice lawyer and enjoying the sweet sweet coin the school and her will be paying.

suddenly with threats of law and media notice they will take it serious.

I would also demand she be given time off without pay and take sensitivity training classes.

I do not fuck around when people fuck with me. I go all out til it's either burned to the ground or I won.
>>
>>26450619
>I do not fuck around when people fuck with me. I go all out til it's either burned to the ground or I won.

Careful. edgeman
>>
>>26450677
neato retort noballs
>>
>>26450811
That's you going all out? Better burn everything to the ground, man
>>
>>26450266
lol irl your way back to 9gag please
>>
should have said it triggered you and sued the school. School is suppose to be a safe space.
>>
>>26450529
yeah whatever DUDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1U5_EruNpg&list=PLS5g_K6WzDf1mNDDSplWYniqJJWzDkfcb

here's an album that is a lot like the avalanches - since i left you

u miserable cunt
>>
>>26450988
>much safe space
fuck off tumblr faggot
>>
File: 1455177419315.jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1455177419315.jpg
98KB, 544x626px
Complain about it and ham up how distressed it made you. You already got BTFO so don't worry about looking like a faggot for it. Pretend you're a tranny for sympathy votes if you have to, get your revenge anon!
>>
>>26450945
nah I can already tell you're not worth more than a few retorts and putting you in check. you're nothing but an unfunny troll thinking he's witty and cool.

run along lil square the world doesnt need more pussies like you around
>>
>>26449050
or maybe the rude teacher isnt stupid as hell and can tell when someone more than likely does not receive a lot of female attention

Youre fucking stupid
>>
Make a remark about going full Elliott. Don't say you're going to shoot up the school, just say something along the lines of "I can see why people get their schools shot up" and watch them be nice to you every day after
>>
>>26451370
You should probably report me, edgeman. Demand sensitivity classes, that's savage!
>>
>>26451593
least I have the balls to stand up for myself and do so outside of the internet behind a moniter scared lil boy.

Report you? lol you're just someone to laugh at with all your le edge retorts. Not even bringing real bantz just buzzwords feminists would throw around.

keep replying I need more to kek about
>>
File: giggling cats.jpg (51KB, 580x417px) Image search: [Google]
giggling cats.jpg
51KB, 580x417px
>>26451677
>stand up for myself
>report her
>have other people in power defend me
>I have the balls

Jeeeeesus, you had me going for so long, alright you win, I got trolled. 8/10, you had me going for a while.
>>
File: 1451110614603.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451110614603.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>26448718
Yeah I got some valentine's days feels:
>be in 8th grade math
>skipped to algebra 1 cuz I'm smart
>valentine's day rolls around
>in the middle of class teacher looks at me and says "anon, please cone to the front of the room"
>"uhh, o-ok"
>stand there looking like a jackass
>teacher goes to her desk and pulls out a box of those heart candies
>Says "someone really special wanted me to give you these"
>go really red and take the candy
>then a girl stands up
>Says, "anon....HA ITS ALL A JOKE, NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE YOU"
>everyone laughs
>I cry and run out of the room
>cry in the bathroom
>7 years later and I guess she was right
>>
>>26451730
kek completely missing what I said but expected from a tard in a group home.

0/8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1414371211203.png (370KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414371211203.png
370KB, 800x600px
>>26448718
>have to work tomorrow (saturday in Ausfagland atm so Valentine's day is tomorrow)
>have to spend all day working with fruit and vegetables around fucking happy normie couples
>I just want to drink alone or kill myself tomorrow, both sound like good options because I should have an hero'd in 2009

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>teacher tells us to writw about the traits that make us lovable or should be with someone on valentines day
>literally cant think of anything
>end uo asking to go to the bathroom
>skip the class in bathroom, crying
damn that time was painful
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.