[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETS !OFTB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: neets-on-suicide-watch.jpg (1MB, 989x4160px) Image search: [Google]
neets-on-suicide-watch.jpg
1MB, 989x4160px
Neets everywhere on the suicide watch list.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x515px
Whoever wrote this must have been deep in the NEETdom, cause it's so accurately detailed and spot on. That lasts panel in particular is so true it HURTS.
>>
File: 1434936953802.jpg (92KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1434936953802.jpg
92KB, 500x591px
>>26448570
Nothing about this is true, you cuck.
>>
>>26448740
either you're a faux neet or are living in denial. 9.5/10 neets would say this is absolutely true
>>
>>26448374
low quality bait. I can greentext how god damn boring the white-collar tech/finance life is. Just a measly middle class, leased BMW 3 Series tier, domestic vacation every year tier. Money isn't the slightest concern... I can save $15,000/year without trying. I could live with a 50% pay cut. But I can't magically buy happiness.

If you grew up in a middle or lower-middle class family, you had food to eat, a few video games.. that's life. End of discussion. There's no greener grass. If you can't be happy with sufficient food and shelter, you won't be happy with nicer food and nicer shelter. It won't buy you friends. Can you throw around money and impress normies? Nice to be independant? Sure.

Where you live, who you live by, what you do with your life.. that's more important than some whatever silly money can buy you.

You don't need a $60,000/year job for that. Be a "loser" working for $10/hour, chatting up qt 3.14s at Target, it's all the same. If you'd rather sit at a desk for 9 hours a day, that's also fine. If you'd rather live at home with your parents and your parents don't mind, what the hell. Some will be as happy being a stay-at-home son/daughter, that's fine. If you want to be homeless, go do that. There genuinely are people who are happy being homeless, and are so by choice.

Here's a secret though, if you can fake your way into a desk job, you can get by with working just a couple hours a day. I could've got by without doing anything all afternoon.. wait, I did. If that's all you want, fucking play along! That's what these fancy normies do.

Do what you want, don't live your life based on what your parents want you to do.
>>
>>26448990
>sedentary NEET detected
>>
File: 64899780.jpg (169KB, 417x560px) Image search: [Google]
64899780.jpg
169KB, 417x560px
I enjoy these.

This version of the wagecuck applies to less than 2% of actual wagecucks.
I have no idea how many NEETs are as miserable as pic related though. Probably a large percentage.

The fact is that if you're an actual robot, your life is going to be fairly miserable if you don't have any direction or passion.
It doesn't matter if you're NEETing or slaving.
I suppose wagies have a bit more pride than NEETs but then again NEETs would be a lot more comfy.

Personally I encourage all robots to work part-time or casual while pursuing creative outlets like writing or painting.

Quality thread OP. Make more of these. Get creative with it.
>>
File: no humanity.png (66KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
no humanity.png
66KB, 249x200px
>>26448374

>reading this as my mother is cooking me dinner
>sitting here in boxers browsing r9k

I've given up.
>>
File: 865465.png (325KB, 588x661px) Image search: [Google]
865465.png
325KB, 588x661px
>>26450954
>boohoo my life is over :( someone feel sorry for me
If there's something you want to change in your life, why not change it?
>>
I GOOD
YOU BAD
>>
>>26448990
>Can you throw around money and impress normies? Nice to be independant? Sure.

Yeah, but that's such a nice feeling. If others believe you are successful, you will be liked. You will make more friends. You will gain more experiences. That's very important for happiness.
>>
File: 1435885179620.png (754KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1435885179620.png
754KB, 569x802px
>neets actually getting mad at this image
On the other side of the coin, the version where the wageslave is miserable never fails to trigger r9k's normie population.

Jesus christ why is everyone here so easily b8ed?
>>
>>26451273
>nice feeling
subjective
>you will be liked
By a bunch of people I'll never care about?
Great...
>You will make more friends.
hearty kek
>important for happiness.
maybe for a typical brain-dead goy like you

Not a NEET btw.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.