[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time an image that pokes fun at white people is posted,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Every time an image that pokes fun at white people is posted, everyone gets mad and acts like they were personally insulted.

I wonder why that is.
>>
because racism hurts :(
>>
>>26444571
you say that like black people dont get equally offended
>>
>>26444571
because racism towards whites is nitpicked nonsensical bullshit like mayonnaise and sandals and shit like that. am I actually supposed to be offended by that?

And I just laugh and scoff at the DUDE WHITES ARE SCHOOL SHOOTERS LMAO crap because 50% of it all is just false flag propaganda anyways
>>
>>26444571
Well because it's stupid. White people are statistically less likely to get violent over something so the memes may make them angry but they certainly will not do anything about it. This new concept of attacking the white people for everything is just sad. I think the saddest thing is, white people can take it and other races need laws in place for them.
>>
Every time a nonwhite says "kill all whites" everyone goes nuts

Meanwhile at /pol/...
>>
It's because of the double standard that exists. Black people can publicly make fun of white people but if you're white and make fun of blacks you're made into a social pariah.
>>
>>26444571
lol, try to post an image that makes fun of any minority on social media and see how it goes
>>
>>26444571
Black people get butthurt by one word.
>>
Those pics always trigger /pol/tards. I'm white and I think they're funny.
>>
>>26444571
Are you kidding me guy. The exact opposite of what you said it true.
Only the Kevin Hart's and Aziz Anzari's of this world are allowed to make racist jokes.
As a white person you can't even use positive racism in your humor.
>>
File: MADoka.gif (66KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
MADoka.gif
66KB, 350x350px
Because we're butthurt it's allowed or at least significantly more socially tolerated to be openly racist against whites.
>>
>>26444571
I've never seen white people actually get pissed at these, though. Trust, I'm a normie and I use Facebook all the time. When these pictures are posted, usually people post ones making fun of blacks in response then those have like hundreds of comments.
>>
>>26444715
Is it "test"?
>>
>>26444675
No...the problem is, whites can't make fun of blacks without going straight for the jugular. Anyone have that pic that said something along the lines of "you can say we can't cook but if i call you a dumb ugly monkey, that's racist? ....yeah"
>>
>>26444777
I'd like to see a black person going straight for the jugular, see what they come up with. And by that I don't mean literally stabbing a white person to death for a different white person calling them a dumb ugly monkey.
>>
>>26444777
I dunno, "whites are murderous sociopaths" isn't exactly light-hearted. Not that I mind at all, just toughen up.
>>
>>26444571
Everytime black people try to compensate for racism in the past and slavery they always use racism. Then they wonder why people get butthurt.
>>
>>26444864
>"whites are murderous sociopaths"

But no one says that, and at least blacks know how to turn it into non-offensive humor.
>>
>>26444918
That's literally what the "whites are school shooters" joke is all about, are you dense?
>>
>>26444948
No hes a nigger hes a fucking retard that cant get it.
>>
>>26444918
That's literally the joke in the OP, don't dance around it.

>non-offensive humor
I decide what is and is not offensive.
>>
File: morphine.jpg (96KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
morphine.jpg
96KB, 504x470px
Races weren't meant to get along. People who are anti-racism are the same people who are pro-world peace. It's purely wishful thinking since humans will always be more inclined to kill off competition than cooperate.
>>
>>26445080
There's no real competition between races. Between nations and ideologies is a lot stronger.
>>
>>26444604
Yes, I'm not denying that. But would we be any better than them if we do that?
>>
>>26444636
>am I actually supposed to be offended by that?

People here do
>>
>>26445152
Idk I think that is just because racism is frowned upon, in a survival or jail situation where social consequences dont matter you'd be surprised at how quickly things get weird
>>
>>26445170
Yeah because it's complete nonsense.
>>
>>26445217

So why do you question it when that's exactly what you do?
>>
>>26445238
Because the black race has the most criminals on planet earth and openly defend their criminals more than their decent people so they should shut up about a race having a tendency to be sociopathic mass murderers.
>>
>>26445284

And on here? How do you know the race of anonymous posts? Look how rustled you're already getting.
>>
>>26444571

I am a white racist and I think these pictures are funny.
>>
>>26445343
Just stop the school shooter meme or talk about your drive by meme or your rape epidemic meme or your school stabbings meme. Black people are cancer.
>>
>>26445377

>think I'm black because I'm calling you out on your stupidity

Fuckin' /r9k/ man.
>>
>>26444918
>at least blacks know how to turn it into non-offensive humor

So do whites but we choose not to. We want to offend
>>
File: 1286924134632.jpg (109KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1286924134632.jpg
109KB, 600x640px
>Say something remotely negative about black people
>get ostracized from society

One of the two groups of people here are overreacting

And it isn't the white people
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.