[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board has such a black and white thinking process >It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1320457818109.jpg (38KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1320457818109.jpg
38KB, 288x499px
This board has such a black and white thinking process

>It either is or it isn't

>It either does or doesn't

>You're either with us or against us

What an empty way to live
>>
File: 1429834469474.png (229KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429834469474.png
229KB, 848x480px
>>26443639
i find your post to be in between shit and not shit
>>
>>26443639

if your not first your last ricky bobby
>>
>>26443639
That's most people. Binary thinking is something you grow out of through contemplation and philosophical study.
>>
>>26443925

You do not need fucking philosophical study to realize that the world is never clear. Thinking for one second should make a person realize that everything has a different side to it. Murderers can be understood if thought too much. Every political agenda can be defended as the right one by changing the point of view and balancing end goals a little bit differently. People drive on drugs and kill someone, yet feel truly bad about it ;Still doing it again the next year.

There should be no need for "contemplation and philosophical study" to see what is happening right in front of your eyes.

Let me tell you what the issue is here. trying to see the different side in everything is damn taxing on your minds and makes decision making absolutely impossible if you get good at it. My ultimate solution to happiness is that I do not give a fuck about that anymore. I choose by what feels right to me, like others do. My life is seriously way better than it was when I was younger. I used to think about everything, question everything, try to base my thoughts on reason. This was all a lie. There is no reason, there is emotion. All end goals are emotional, reason is only the tool to shape the world to resemble how we feel it should look.

You contemplate, and do nothing.
>>
>Whoa dude, I think the answer is actually in one of the shades of gray!

Congratulations on that realization, faglord. You're not unique and special. It's just that everyone else has realized that there's never going to BE a perfect anything, and so they go for what fucks up the least and anything else is a bad idea.
>>
I simplify issues down to binary so I don't have to think constantly, then I claim to not care to allow myself to escape the binary.
>>
File: obi-wan.jpg (18KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.jpg
18KB, 640x272px
>>26443639
Only a sith deals in absolutes

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>26443639
where do you think you are buddy
>>
>>26443639
are you new

nobody within a five radius of a post here can think with any sort of human reason

its all chimpanzee logic and people who cant into english beyond the level of an average 8th century peasant
>>
>>26445151
>teleports behind you
>tips superior intellect
>>
>>26445241
Kek'd hard anon, thanks
>>
>>26445241
*appears several meters away*
hmm, it seems my bare cybernetics are no match for you...
*unsheats Murasama Blade*
it's not over!
*High Frequency Murasama starts to glow crackling with red electricity made by it's shear uncontrolled vibrations*
HIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA
*sword becomes covered in flames*
IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
*readies hand over sheat trigger*
haha, now taste true power!
*katana is fired out of sheat with a resounding BANG*
say goodnight!
*slashes you into exactly 8000 pieces*
*you cease to exist in all dimensions*
pssh... nothing personal kid...
>>
>>26445609
Jetstream sam isn't autistic though. Thats Jack "the ripper" "raiden".
>>
>>26445855
*appears several meters away*
you wanna see just how I got this nickname you seem to love so much..? No.. Why don't I give you a little demonstration..?
*unsheaths replacement (Nameless) High Frequency Longsword*
we're done here!
*High Frequency Longsword starts to glow crackling with blue electricity made by it's shear uncontrolled vibrations and the red anger from inside*
HIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA
*eyes flash red*
HEHEHEHEHEHE HEEHEEEHEEEHAHA
*blood starts pouring out of my back*
haha, now taste true power!
*katana*
DEAD ON!!
*slashes you into exactly 81000 pieces because I'm a blue wig fuckface*
*you cease to exist in all dimensions*
>>
>>26443639
>either its empty or its full
Only a Sith deals in absolutes
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 487x720px
>>26446061
*reforms body*
>NANOMACHINES SON!

STANDING HERE
I REALIZED
YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME
TRY TO MAKE HISTORY
>>
File: 1448879696855.png (273KB, 552x698px) Image search: [Google]
1448879696855.png
273KB, 552x698px
i guess im the white and you're the black
>>
>>26446182
I love metal gear man, save for the latest game obviously

I've got to stop being such a depressed ass and start playing games that aren't TF2 or Warframe again, maybe start playing Godhand or trying again to finally get a gold rank on all of those VR missions
>>
Black and white thinking is a common trait of autism, borderline personality disorder, depression, etc.
>>
>>26446287
I only recently played through the series. Bought a PS3 just for it. I missed so much. It is so amazing. Except peace walker is weird and I'm guessing the phantom pain is like peace walker but better with an incomplete story.
>>
>>26443639
>This math has such a black and white thinking, its either 1+1 = 2 or it isn't. It's honestly either 1+1 = 2 or it isn't. There is nothing true in this world because I will just change the truth. What idiots. I'm going to do something and forget I did it. You guys are such black and white thinkers.
>>
>>26446374
MGSV doesn't have a healthbar or true codec (substituted with B-B-B-BLOODY SCREEN and prerecorded conversations)
>>
>>26446412
At least ground zeroes' gameplay was fun. It was so organic. I hope phantom pain is at least a good game if not a good metal gear.
>>
Welcome to babby's first philosophy lesson. World isn't black and white kiddo.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.