[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take my own virginity? > no stds > no pregnancy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1454870832094.gif (428KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454870832094.gif
428KB, 500x281px
Should I take my own virginity?
> no stds
> no pregnancy
> initimate knowledge of my body
> don't have to get sexy for anyone, just me
I just want to know what it feels like to be filled up with dick, even if it's silicone.
>>
Shit I'm lonely as fuck, I'll take it for you.
>>
>>26442114
> me me me
did you hear what the fuck I just said
>>
>>26442071
Wont be the same and you will be damaged goods after taking it yourself, just rub your clit moron.

Ive been with my gf for almost 3 years and she had an intact hymen at 22, just deal with it
>>
>>26442442
You must have a small dick to not break a hymen after 3 years
>>
>>26442466
SHE HAD
You fucking retard i have 20 cm dick
>>
>>26442442
I'm tired of doing that. I want penetration, such a shame everyone is a walking disease bucket.
>>
>>26442510
Post it you giant dyke
>>
File: 1.jpg (148KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
148KB, 675x900px
>>26442510
of course you do my friend.
>>
>>26442537
It will be lackluster because the feel good aspect of penetration has to do with the situation and how turned on you are regarding the guy whos fucking you.

You will regret it
>>
I've had one gf in my life, it started online, ended up living together for 6 months. I never had sex with her so I'm still a virgin.

>she was horny teenager and I was a meth addict at the time
>she ended up breaking her hymen by using some kinda tube thing she had (wasn't a dildo, wanna say it was some kinda hair care shit, I saw it when I lived with her, it was a while ago though)
>since I had gotten clean I felt nothing but deep unbearable shame in this
>I had asked her to destroy her innocence and she had

Maybe shes on my mind today, maybe I'm a cunt, I don't know. Don't do it though OP. Save it for someone you love.
>>
>>26442573
I have a vivid imagination and full immersion when I daydream. I think I'm good.
>>
>>26442558
>>26442570
Kek im on my cell phone with my gf on the next seat of the bus 20 cm is less than 8 inches youre both dicklets if you think thats too hard to achieve

And youre virgins to. Boot because if i had a smaller dick it would have been much easier to penetrate, it was a real struggle
>>
>>26442619
Youre not good or you wouldnt be makig this thread in the 1st place
>>
>>26442663
I think this will be a good idea. I don't see myself dating, I don't like anyone, I don't trust anyone and I'm insecure. Why shouldn't I fuck a dildo and own a daki?
>>
>>26442697
Never know whats gonna happen, i was a failure with girls at 18 and suddenly got decent and now im 22 and have absolutely no trouble although i would never cheat
>>
>>26442829
Do you even love her or did you have to settle? Because my husbando is qt and loyal.
>>
File: 046Paras_Dream.png (123KB, 899x719px) Image search: [Google]
046Paras_Dream.png
123KB, 899x719px
>>26442071
Thats not how it works you dumb mother fucker.
>>
>>26442872
I love her and i dont have to settle i could get laid but i just dont /feel/ the need
>>
R9k...R9k never changes...

Fuck this shit you pussy OP you should have stuck so much shit up there by now.

Vaginas are like fucking world class elastics. In 6 months you'll be a born again virgin. Also you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>26442071
I broke myself in the same way. I kind of regret it since penetrative masturbation isn't that much better, and now I don't have the full virgin package for a guy. I mean not like I'm expecting a guy but still.
>>
>>26443405
This is true tis better. You're still going to tell a guy you're a virgin and he's not going to notice a difference.
>>
>>26442442
Hymens don't work that way
>>
>>26442573
no you won't. I've never dated anyone and I don't see myself dating ever so why not.
it starts to feel good after a while and you can get creative.
>>
>>26443405
Why does the hymen even matter so much? I honestly don't know where it is or if I have one or not. I'm a virgin but I've stuck shit up there. I never hurt myself or bled or anything. I don't know if it was never there or I just didn't break it properly or what. I thought wanting virgins was about the more genuine emotional connection you can get from someone who has never given themselves away to another.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.