[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy one of us robots? He reminds me of what you faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 06-SHKRELI-master675.jpg (30KB, 675x475px) Image search: [Google]
06-SHKRELI-master675.jpg
30KB, 675x475px
Is this guy one of us robots? He reminds me of what you faggots might be like IRL if you had unlimited money
>>
>>26441533
How old is the guy? He looks 15
>>
>>26441533
He's actually an alright guy, much less sociopathic than 90% of robots.

Watch in order:

http://www.vice.com/video/drinking-wine-and-playing-chess-at-martin-shkrelis-midtown-apartment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOWSKMS10&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag&feature=youtu.be

Fuck the spam filter
>>
>>26441533
Not an American, can someone explain the situation and who this guy is?
>>
>>26441533
if I had money I wouldn't do anything to anyone because I could just live the comfy life of a NEET
>>
>>26441721
He owns a drug company that raised the price of one of its drugs from around 10ish dollars to several hundred dollars. This isn't a new practice in the drug business and several companies do the same to their drugs raising them the same amount or even more in some cases.

The drug is used by very few people, but it is stocked in a lot of hospitals and pharmacies so by raising the price, he realistically only charges the investors of the insurance companies that amount. Any people who would need the drug and can't pay the ~700 are given the drug for a huge discount. (on one of his streams, he's cited saying it's 0.01 because they have to charge something.)

The profit he's making off this drug is supposed to be going towards developing other drugs that will be used on a much higher margin.
>>
>>26441843
>>26441609

>robots defending a multimillionaire psychopath
>>
>>26442233
He is just abusing a broken system.
He is not the problem he is a symptom of the immensely flawed America health care system.
>>
>>26442274
yeah yeah yeah. We all have no free will. What he represents is a psychopathic Chad
>>
>>26442310
I'm just saying that people making a fuzz about him are retardet because they should be angry at their governments who allow these things to happen.
>>
>>26442310
That nigga is a not a Chad, that is a robot dumping out years of bullying on a world he finally has a bit of control over.
>>
>>26442376
Are you really falling for the Just World meme? He probably pushed a lot of robots down from the time he was a child
>>
>>26442274
>the toilet is broken
>therefore the guy who shits in the broken toilet and keeps on flushing it until everyone is ankle-deep in shit-water isn't to blame for his actions

cool logic man

>>26442376
>multimillionaire
>a robot
>>
I don't like him because he bought the secret Wu-Tang Clan album and won't release the songs fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
He owned a LoL team how much more robotic can you get
>>
Let me give you my perspective on the whole Fiasco.

He works in a marketplace thats reliant on Profit, Everything is Profit driving and thats how your accessed. So there is no Benefit to not maximizing profits and there is actually retaliation for not doing so.

So he buys in a Drug and raises the Price drastically knowing that it will only effect other Businesses such as Insurance companies, All while leaving people who cant afford the drug covered since they will be giving it for a Drastic discount.

Social Media and News Media catches onto this Story and decides its perfect for making a big Deal off since it presents Martin as a Perfect personification of everything thats wrong with the Pharmaceutical Sector. This is maybe helped along by rival Companies, who knows.

But the End result is a'lot of Out raged Idiots having a nice Stepladder to there Moral High ground where they feel Justified in Hating on someone because of there Feelings.
>>
>>26442500
I think he might just be the incarnation of /mischeif/
>>
>>26442415
Robots are the worst to other robots.
>>
>>26442550
Why The fuck Do you type Like this?
>>
>>26441601
kek, he's like 33.
>>
>>26442499
>the toilet is broken
>therefore the guy who shits in the broken toilet and keeps on flushing it until everyone is ankle-deep in shit-water isn't to blame for his actions

My logic is that instead of standing there and letting him flush you call a fucking plumber to fix the broken shit.
That's how problems are deal with.
He is a symptom and treating a symptom is useless because even if you lock him up 2 months later there will be another person doing the same.
So instead you should fix the underlying problem.
>>
>>26442539
>not like esports are a multi-million normie business where they have dubstep parties between games
>>
With a haircut like that I would be surprised if he wasn't.
>>
>>26442649
>just fix the entire world's governments and economic system bro

oh okay yeah no you're right we shouldn't be punishing white collar criminals, great point, let's just override centuries of human progression.
>>
>>26442500
~Crossing the fingers here that he purchased with the record with part of the fraudulent millions so the police can take it away from him
>>
>>26442688
You know fixing drug prices, like in Europe, would have been enough.
>>
>>26442707
Even if the police seize it, theres no chance of it showing up online. Legally, it can only be relased for free, can't be sold for like a hundred years or something
>>
>>26442732
Yeah but hopefully it could go to someone willing to release it.

Or you know Wu-Tang could simply release a free digital copy because this whole art project thing is stupid as fuck
>>
>>26441609
>black guys keep bringing up privileged, spoiled, etc
why they do this
>>
>>26442776
You've got a point, that would be a dream come true tbqh
>>
>>26442632
Aspergers, I just tend to Highlight my Keywords.
>>
>>26442274
>>26441609
No, he really is a psychopath.
I've heard in a few interviews that he himself said he used to get in trouble and in fights a lot as a youth. Not to mention the fact that psychopaths are known to be more successful.
You just think he's an alright guy because tricking people into thinking they're charming and misunderstood is what psychos do best.
>>
asshole troll who drinks wine, plays chess, lives in a upper class apartment

he's everything I aspire to be
>>
>>26441609
Hahahahahaha, alright guy? Wow. You're definitely a winner.
>>
>>26443002
It's his mission in life to save dying children and help sick people. You're an imbecile.
>>
>>26441721
He bought the single copy of the latest Wt-Tang Clan album.
>>
>>26443002
>You just think he's an alright guy
No I dont. I'm saying he is abusing a broken system and that you should not talk about why he did what he did but about why he could do it.
He is simply not worth talking about.
>>
>>26442940
That is not a symptom of Aspergers.
>>
>>26443061
You're probably b8ing but if not, nice job for falling for his facade.

>>26443093
He also offered Kanye West 10 million to sell him, and only him, his latest album so that no one else can listen to it.

>>26443114
That part was intended for the other anon
>>
>>26443124
SuperHuman intellect is, though.
>>
>>26443158
implying anyone actually wants to fucking hear another kanye album
>>
>>26443124
So tell me, What is a Symptom of Aspergers?
>>
File: 1450969867118.png (49KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
1450969867118.png
49KB, 456x570px
>>26441533
I adore this guy
he reminds me of myself
and I love myself
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.