[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out I'm a robot on /b/ week ago and the politely asked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1453492916157.jpg (167KB, 765x994px) Image search: [Google]
1453492916157.jpg
167KB, 765x994px
Found out I'm a robot on /b/ week ago and the politely asked me to come here. Have lived thinking I'm a chad my whole life. After a week here I can confirme I am indeed a robot who mental gymnasticed himself into thinking he is a chad. Now what. Not knowing was better but it's a little late for that.
>>
Now you stay until you die.
>>
>>26440387
How could you ever consider yourself an actual Chad.
>>
>>26440491
I'm good looking. Crew up on a country side with lot's of friends. Not a kissless NEET. Have friends now.
There was a test on /b/ and the results were shocking. I know I have been a little wierd my whole life but I took pride in them. Cause I had confidence, cause I am (was) a chad, you know. But now looking back the illusions are falling apart. My whole life has been a lie built by my own selfishness/ego.
>>
>>26440387
>>26440616
So now I ask of you: teach me the knowledge of robots.
Or can I go back?
I have some form of autism though. And depression. Dealt with depression with alcohol and drugs (the chad way when you are a teen and early 20s) but now it's the robot way cause it isolates me from society.
>>
>>26440616
>>26440956
Yes you are autistic, probably on the high end of the spectrum anyways.
What test did you do on /b/
>>
>>26441042
There was a pic (sadly didn't save) where you got points from aspekts of life (relationship,family,job etc).
>>
File: 374.png (250KB, 680x321px) Image search: [Google]
374.png
250KB, 680x321px
>>26441042
>>26441178
Here it is, found it
>>
>>26440387
OP here
Do I continue taking pride in my autism? To wierd do live, too rare do die, what not. Or try to became a normie. With a few simple steps I can get a better score but the autism remains I'm afraid. That shit is 4life.
>>
holy shit r9k is dead
>>
>>26441442
B-but it's OC
What more do you want?
>>
>>26440956

There's nothing to teach. If you're one, your life experiences should be enough.

Don't put too much stock in that test man.
>>
>>26441785
The test simply lead me here. Now a week here I can say I'm a robot and autist. And what I said in the OP. Has been a eye opening week.
>>
File: 1455050168161.jpg (92KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
1455050168161.jpg
92KB, 878x814px
>>26440387

You accept it, and turn that disappointment you feel into hatred for normies and roasties
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.