[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Robots time to LEAVE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
Daily reminder that if you live in one of these countries, you simply CANNOT be a robot.
>>
>>26440189
Oh wow, were actually number eight. Thought it'd be lower than that. Isn't Sweden supposed to be better than us at everything?
>>
>>26440189
Oh well, guess I'll let myself out, later guys I'll be slaying some pussy with my chadcred :^)

KANKER OP AUTIST
>>
>>26440189
Good list. I don't live in any of them.
>>
>>26440189

I don't understand.

what's it ranking?

Give me some goddamn context you doublenigger.
>>
>>26440353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Basically it tells you how developed your country is.

If you live in the above countries, you're losing on easymode, thus you don't deserve to be a robot.
>>
>no. 1
T-thanks i guess
It's not as great as you think
>>
#2 reporting.

Original Comment
>>
>>26441215
I wonder what the HDI would be in burgerland if it didnt have any niggers and prositution/weed were legalized, taxed, regulated
>>
not in the list
normies reeeeee
>>
>>26441215
>loosing life on easy mode
That's exactly what a robot is
>>
>>26440189
France is shitty enough to be considered a robot country ? wow
I thought we were in top 10
>>
It's actually quite opposite. I'm Norwegian but it's not so great here. Sure we have a high gdp per capita, but the people are cold and distant. Everyone live their lives for the weekends. Then the normies party, fuck and all that bullshit. During the week they work and watch TV. If one is not a part of the weekend party culture then you are an outsider. I'm unable to make friends and i sit alone in my room for at least eight hours a day. I dont have problems with money, but money is overrated and completely useless when it comes to real happiness. I will sit here inside a grey home looking out at the cold darkness while fapping over the high HDI value knowing i will be alone for my whole life.
>>
>no.12

Come on it is not the truth.
>>
I wish I was ignorant and happy.
>>
wow 3rd world niggers are so annoying omg i got it so bad shut the fuck up 3rd world scum bag trying to make it all about you all the time
>>
>>26442281
You still have it way better than anybody else. People being cold and distant means you can relate to them more. I live in Italy and normieism is the way of life here. If you have even the tiniest bit of passion for hobbies that aren't normie as fuck there's a good chance people will flat out refuse to hang out with you - plus, good luck finding people with common interests when you're an introvert in one of the chaddest countries on earth.
>>
British Caliphate BTFO

t. potatonigger
>>
>>26442531
Thats the weird part. I think the adults are very cold, but almost every guy my age (21) seem like they are chads...
>>
>>26442531
Ah, I forgot to say that you live in an actual relatively safe country and with all probablity you're middle class. Middle class in your country equals upper class here. I'm lower class, live in a small house in a neighborhood filled with rapefugees and kebabs and I was forced to help my dad at his shitty job since I was 15 which consequently led me to drop out of high school. Let's be honest HDI does means a lot.
>>
>>26442613
Yes HDI means something, but i would be just as safe sitting in a room in Italy as i am in Norway. I see people in a lot of third world countries are genuinely happy. They have caring families, lots of friends and they seem like "warm" peoples. I would trade being a lower middle class Norwegian for some genuine happiness and friendship in a second if i could.
>>
>>26442733
>I see people in a lot of third world countries are genuinely happy. They have caring families, lots of friends and they seem like "warm" peoples.

That's a meme. A few pictures of smiling third worlders on the internet doesn't mean it's a country of happy people. Where corruption and struggle are commonplace unhappyness and uneasyness follows. I live in an actual touristic location and I have known quite a few scandis. All of them said the place was beautiful etc etc but they made it clear they would never live here. And anyway, being loud and having little respect of personal space doesn't mean being "warm". I suppose it's just what northeners assume at first glance since they're not used to living here. Quality of life, as in satisfaction and comfort goes well beyond a few beautiful landscapes and "warmness". By that logic, most african shitholes could be considered good places to live in.
>>
Is IRELAND better off than the UK? Tell me honestly robots
>>
>>26442994

We're possibly the most apathetic people you will ever meet

We're served shit daily by the government and choose to bury our heads in the sand

Our country being high in this list is more delusion then fact
>>
>>26442955
Fair point. I have probably mistaken that as warmness, its just so different from people up here. But i dont believe a norwegian cant be a robot. Because if im not a robot then i am nothing. I would be a container for negative thoughts and nothing more.
>>
>>26442994
We're both the same.
Fianna Fail (political party) screwed everything up in 2008 and since then everything is horrible but we just ignore it because le scenery and le quality of life.
I beat the system more than anyone here, but sadly some Eirobots weren't as lucky.
Teal deer it sucks but we don't care and that chart is lies
>>
>>26440277
Sweden does better on the inequality-adjusted one. In the US, the 1% pushes up the stats drastically, so it does not really represent the average American you might see on the street.
>>
>>26440189
If you had ever been to Switzerland you'd know these people are the most robotic people to ever live.
>>
>>26442257
Me too, it's surprising. I mean, bongland and the united fema camps of clapistan are above us, what the fuck. They don't even have a real health care system.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.