[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were all gonna make.. it I hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: lifesister.jpg (61KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
lifesister.jpg
61KB, 612x612px
Are there tall women who have a thing/ niche for manlets? As a 5'5 manlet I need to know? Do they even exist. Plus shortbros share your encounters with tall women positive or negative.
>>
be warned: every girl over 5'9" has a thick, rigid clitoris that pokes out between her pussy lips. no exceptions.
>>
>>26439502
It's like a trap without a real dick and with a pussy. Sign me up.
>>
>>26439442
damn it where are the stories?
>>
>>26439517
i forgot to mention, those spongy clits soak up all the stench from their pussies and anuses. they are impossible to clean and you can smell sour old feces from as far as 10 feet away. plus, the specialized nerve endings on a protruding clit produce the most powerful orgasm imaginable. so no chance she isn't going to do everything in her power to make you suck on that oozing, shit-stained monstrosity like it's a baby's penis. you're going to wake up with it in your face. sounds hot? it isn't.
>>
>>26439599
god damn it these people are derailing this thread. Piss off
>>
>>26439630
TALL PUSSY SMELLS LIKE SHIT
>>
>Do they even exist. Plus shortbros share your encounters with tall women positive or negative.
Seeing an attractive woman that's taller than you feels like a punch to the gut. It can honestly ruin my day.
>>
>>26439654
you think seeing her feels like a punch to the gut? try smelling her putrid cunt.
>>
>>26439673
>>26439650
>>26439599
Can you shit post somewhere else? Tall girls are best girls.
>>
>>26439673
fuck you lanklet shit no ones cares what you insecure sticks think this thread has died everyone go home
>>
>>26439724
i tried to go shitpost in a tall girl's vagina, but apparently her anus beat me to it.
>>
>>26439732
no no you're mistaken! that stench of death doesn't mean the thread died. it means a tall girl in your vicinity uncrossed her legs.
>>
>>26439673
Lol not everyone is so beta that every girl they land is a filthy troll. Go bitch about your personal issues on tumblr.
>>
All the tall women I've known (they tend to be around 180-185cm or so) are just really nice people. I'm a pitiful 177.5 and earlier on I was far shorter. They didn't treat me poorly in contrast to most women. But it's a low sample size.
>>
>>26439745
What happened? Couldn't handle being rejected or m mocked by your tall girl oneitis and as a result came on here to shit up a tall girls thread? Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>26439732
>>26439768
>>26439788
why does everyone think i have an agenda? i just like talking about smelly vaginas and making up lies. it's funny.
>>
>>26439815
Cause I was hoping to live vicariously though someone who has had good experiences in life with tall girls. I'm not even a manlet. I just want to feel something good for once. Is that so much to ask the friday before Valentine's Day?
>>
>>26439871
so do that. ignore me. i'm a cat on the railroad tracks. plow through me. don't pull the emergency brake. you chose to derail the thread, mr. conductor. next time don't get spooked by the cat.
>>
File: tall.png (567KB, 465x509px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
567KB, 465x509px
People I know.
They were nice. I can't really say how they view manlets though. I wasn't particularly tall, they were taller than me but not by much.
>>
>>26440028
I know one more but i can't really find her right now. I wasn't into Facebook when i knew her.
>>
I've seen a lot of tall women go for shorter guys around here. Some of them just don't give a crap.
Then again, there are some who want someone taller than them. Though I have noticed that a lot of the women who want tall guys around here are 5'5 or shorter.
>>
File: comf.jpg (45KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
comf.jpg
45KB, 800x533px
>5'7
>gf is 5'11

they do exists, life is so good
>>
>>26440102
>tall guys around here are 5'5 or shorter
womanlets hate manlets thats why. I know I'm the OP of this thread - tall women seem more open and caring
>>
My first Girlfreind was 6' I'm five five, Biggest issue is playing with the titties/biting neck while dogging her because her torso is longer
>>
>>26440524
They get bullied in school, and at the same time are expected to be more mature younger because thought of as being older, at least in exes case.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.