[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black femanon >for the first time in my life some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (104KB, 934x1813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 934x1813px
>be black femanon
>for the first time in my life some guy asked me to be his gf

Wtf?i don't even know how to respond. It's so random because I haven't talked to him in a month.
>>
It's that thing you've been posting about for like a month. Yet here you are still.
>>
>>26439146
bebe you are a liar literally every week you get a new bf. there was this korean one and these two white guys you said you'd feed them at some sort of resturant etc etc etc
>>
>>26439146
There's this thing called "yes" you might want to put into practice.
>>
>>26439146
What race is he? Original
>>
>>26439216
But I don't really wanna say yes >_>
>>
>>26439237
Stop baiting, we all know you're a guy
>>
Bullshit I have seen you post multiple times OP and I always ask you to be my gf.
>>
say "only if you buy me chocolates and tickle my asshole nohomo"
>>
>>26439237
then say no, but do it in a pussy way so that maybe he thinks he could convince you otherwise so you can play him out for cash and prizes
>>
File: will_a[1].jpg (158KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
will_a[1].jpg
158KB, 648x365px
>>26439234
mixed
black, white, cuban, and asian.
>>
>>26439234
Korean desu
>>
>u
>i
You should've blocked him.
>>
>>26439146

>I dont wanna be alone anymore

Fuck man right in the feels.
Give the poor sap a chance.
>>
>>26439249
dude, you don't even wipe the shit from your anus. you let it fester and crust in your ass cheeks. i want no part of that.
>>
Wow he gave you the privilege of being his gf so he won't feel lonely anymore, make sure to seize this opportunity before it's gone forever l m a o
>>
>Wahhh wahh where's my bf im a nigger woman no one loves me
>ew gross this beta creep talked to me
>CHAAAAD! Come beat this loser virgin up!
>>
I'd consider dating a black gf. Are black women picky?
>>
>>26439237
>Someone finally asks me!
>I wanna say no... :(

Why do women even do that??
Its just a casual engagement, nothing serious for fuck sake.
>>
>>26439348
It's just so out of no where...
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
>>26439296
>poor sap

At first he was saying he doesn't want a gf
>>
>>26439146
That's pretty cringe to ask someone to be their girlfriend. You start hanging out with each others organically and build on that as time goes on. When are you guys getting married, next week?
>>
>>26439146

post your pic black femanon

afterwords, i'll give you some advice
>>
>>26439146
say you wanna fug him
>>
>>26439297
Uh thats not me weirdo.
>>
>>26439146
lmao he doesnt even actually like you, his only reason is to have a whole to pump from time to time. why even post this and why mention that you're black????
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.