[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl power! Town populated only by women say men are allowed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Brazil-503912.jpg (55KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil-503912.jpg
55KB, 590x350px
>A TOWN populated solely by women has appealed for bachelors to join them - provided that they are prepared to live by female rules.

>Noiva do Cordeiro in south east Brazil is home to 600 women, mainly aged between 20 and 35.

>While some are married, their husbands are forced to work away from home and can only return on weekends.

>Sons are sent away at the age of 18, and no other men are allowed to live full-time in the town, which is located in a remote valley.

>The settlement dates back to the 1890s, when a young woman and her family were excommunicated from the Catholic church after she was accused of adultery when she left a man she had been forced to marry.

>Slowly, more single women and mother-only families joined the community, and several attempts by men to interfere with their way of life only strengthened their desire to live in a strictly female environment.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/503912/Brazilian-town-populated-only-by-women-say-they-are-seeking-husbands
>>
>>26437006
Aw sounds comfy i'd like that
>>
No one cares mate, I'll just bump for the sake of this type of thread
>>
>>26437006
>While some are married, their husbands are forced to work away from home and can only return on weekends.

So basically they are getting cucked. You can guarantee the whole village of whores keeps their secrets, they are like niggers that don't snitch on each other
>>
>>26437232

Not to mention according to the article, the village was founded by a cheating fucking whore. Every male involved with any of these women is getting cucked
>>
>>26437232
Baseless misogyny and racism in one post. Doing me proud, r9k.
>>
I remember this story. It was fake.
>>
>>26437256
>accused of adultery for not wanting to be with a man she was forced to marry
>accused
>forced to marry
>cheating fucking whore
>>
>>26437258
>comes to /r9k/
>"why is there misogyny here?"
>>
>>26437258
>men aren't allowed to enter public space, just exist to feed women and are treated like shit
Ok, and that's not hate? Are you kidding me?
>>
>>26437273
>liberal arts students that doesn't know how marriage worked before the sexual freedom
>>
>>26437006
>They never specify the rules
I love how this cuck bait is working
>>
Poor men, getting cucked lift right and center. How can a society of all females work anyways? Does this show that hypothetically, an all female world could work? Or because they are open to male applications, that its impossible for females to uphold and advance society?
>>
>>26437006
>Brazilian-town-populated-only-by-women-say-they-are-seeking-husbands
>seeking-husbands
>husbands are forced to work away from home and can only return on weekends

Fucking cucks
>>
>>26437258

>misogyny
>on /r9k/

What the fuck are you doing here? Holy shit get the fuck out back to your safe space you piece of shit

Go fucking die, I'd beat you with my own fucking hands you stupid pile of shit
>>
>>26437258
he reddit
>>
>>26437399

Pretty sure they are sustained by manpower in some way or another
>>
>Becoming willfully manipulated
>Just for a hope of a carrot on a stick
>Just to smell their piss

What I need are garuntees. Im just fine with my liberty otherwise.

I doubt they'd take me anyways.
>>
File: 1452731360708.jpg (41KB, 496x444px) Image search: [Google]
1452731360708.jpg
41KB, 496x444px
>>26437006
This is completely impossible. There is no working society without men, they are doing everything that matters in a society. Women are only fucking around, having fun and taking cum in their holes. They are worthless and simply unable to run things on their own. Aside from that having sex only on the weekends is impossible for most modern women, they need big dicks often or they will literally go insane and gouge each others eyes.

Either the story is fake or there is something we are not being told.
>>
>>26437532
This isn't even true. I've gone months without with no issue.
>>
>>26437006
CUUUUCCCCKKKKSSS

Jesus man, why would you even be in a relationship like that?
>>
>>26437532
Your moms a stupid whore aha
>>
File: one man.png (612KB, 604x559px) Image search: [Google]
one man.png
612KB, 604x559px
>>26437006
One man used to run the whole place.
>>
IT'S JUST LIKE MY DOUJINS

I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING NEXT VACATION
>>
>>26437547
If you went months in a society without men you would have died of starvation or dehydration because literally no women work on pipes or sewage. Good luck having an all female slaughterhouse or a bakery for that matter.

>>26437587
Projecting much, aha? Seems like your mommy fucked too many strangers night and day and they fucked you too while you were a kid? Too bad, maybe in your next life your mum won't be a whore.
>>
>>26437668
Was talking about sex. If it came down to it women would fill the undesirable roles eventually.
>>
>>26437532
Did you miss the line
>their husbands are forced to work away from home and can only return on weekends
?

Their cuck husbands work to support them. And then they return during weekends to take care of their wives in exchange for sex.
>>
>>26437634
>decided never again to let a man dictate how they should live
Fucking kek, they waited till he croaked. They couldn't exile a single fucking man in 55 years. Now that's pathetic.
>>
>>26437680
>If it came down to it women would fill the undesirable roles eventually.

No you will have lots of fights between women that see themselves as better than the rest and the women that don't want to do the worst jobs. Then you will have a stalemate and nothing gets done.

You probably went without sex because you are defective.

>>26437693
Are you stupid? If they are away that means if a fire starts, plumbing fails or whatever there will be no one to fix it. This story is clearly a fairy tale for dumbass feminists, are you really stupid enough to believe it?
>>
>>26437258
buzzwords for the reddit whore.
>>
I've already had it with these bitches.

They want men to come live by their rules but they won't even say what those rules are in a comprehensible way.

It's just a bunch of la di da happy horse shit. Fucking communist cunts.

Fuck off you sluts.
>>
>>26437668
Seems like you need to go out more, meet some girls and have a good time fag
>>
>>26437736
>Are you stupid? If they are away that means if a fire starts, plumbing fails or whatever there will be no one to fix it. This story is clearly a fairy tale for dumbass feminists, are you really stupid enough to believe it?
The men take care of that during the weekend you retarded faggot.
>>
WOW

ITS A CHADS PARADISE

ALL IT TAKES IS ONE HOT GUY
FOR A 600 PERSON GANGBANG

BUFF CHAD WILL FUCK
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
>>
>>26437945
>>26437945
>gangbang
>with 1 guy and 600 women
I don't think you know what a gangbang is.
>>
>>26437945

Gerudo. Ganon is the chad.
>>
>>26437258
>baseless

Except it's the opposite of baseless.
-the town was founded by adulterous women
-the married women who live there now have husbands who are away all weekend giving them ample, ample opportunity to cheat without ever being caught
-it is very accurate that women almost never tell the man in a relationship if their mutual female friend us cheating on him
- it is also accurate that niggers hardly ever cooperate with police because they see revealing any kind of crime committed by another black as snitching.

Typical liberal getting butthurt about trends of reality so he has to resort to shaming buzzwords.
>>
>sneak into town at night
>set fire to one of the buildings
>no men close enough to put out the fires
>entire town burns to the ground
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.