[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any Way to crack somebody's wifi password?i just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x640px
Is there any Way to crack somebody's wifi password?i just moved here AND dont have that much money
>>
>>26436794
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Breaking_WPA2
>>
I once read about someone renting an Amazon server to crack a wifi password.
>>
>>26436794
What material is that jacket made out of? I sorta like it
>>
you need to be pretty close to thier router

but if it's WEP it's simple, if it's WPA2 it's harder but can still be simple (but you need good router reception like I said)

basically just get kali linux, and if it's WPA2 then try reaver + pixie first. if that doesn't work then other way is aircrack-ng to get a 4 way handshake.

then crack the hash to get the password. if the password is something difficult or not in a dictionary, then it will take a while to crack. you have to get a proper 4 way handshake otherwise it won't work.

if you're in an apartment building then it would probably be easy/possible... but if your in a house and the router will be meters away and through multiple walls then probably not
>>
>>26436866
thats probably to crack the hash they got, which just goes through possible combinations and compares the hash to the one you got
>>
>>26436897
cotton probably or some nylon mix
>>
>>26436921
Hey I'm taking a networks class and we're learning to use wireshark. Is there any way I can hook it up to my apartments router to see what websites my roommates go on?
>>
>>26436921
>If it's WEP it's simple
Well teach us, hackzor, if it's that simple.
>>
>>26436976
I thought it might be called something more specific. I'm not a a fan of the eskimo thing around the hood. But the rest of it looks nice.
>>
That girl in the photo is literally perfect.
>>
>>26436977
if you want to to 'look at websites' to get passwords, and you have the router access already then cain n abel is the easiest way.
all you do is select your adapter in the sniffer tab, go to arp poisining tab and select hosts and select your computer. then turn on poisoning and it will automatically give passwords to any websites they go onto. even HTTPS it will fuck with thier computer (give bad fake certificates, which the browser will say is unsafe/somethings wrong) but most people will just accept it and continue on eitherway if it's something like facebook. it probably won't pop up in antivirus software either (besides maybe the certificate stuff)

i'd say with wireshark you probably capture all packet traffic and then you search for specific filters which will be able to filter for only stuff specific to website data and see from there
>>
>>26436992
http://himanshunegi.in/hack-wifi-cracking-wep-key/

basically similar to 4 way handshake except i think it's easier to decrypt
>>
Is there an mobile app I can download to crack WiFi?
>>
>>26437134
you can get kali linux on android devices, but i don't know if most of the stuff works and how well it does (most of wifi hacking depends on your wifi card, if it's compatible and can do injection, and how close/good connection it can get to the client/access point[router])
>>
>>26437059
Only if she has a dick
>>
>>26437059
She's a slut and moneygrabber tho. Search sharishaxd on twitch.
>>
>>26437059
I think she's a Russian CS:GO streamer from twitch.
>>
>>26436794
That's one big zipper
>>
>>26437248
>no moderators, people spamming swastikas in chat and talking about deep throating her

At least she's not a hardass
>>
File: 1433733021011.png (4KB, 378x121px) Image search: [Google]
1433733021011.png
4KB, 378x121px
I hope I'm your neighbor. Enjoy cracking my password.

Protip: You literally can't.
>>
>>26437427
That all has a purpose. Her main viewers are children from school. She earned 1000000 rubles in a fuckung week. That's a shit-ton of money. And she definetely has a producer or something like that.
>>
>>26437248
She's annoying as fuck and when you hear her speak in that slavshit language your dick goes numb immediately + she's a skelly.
She's only good for a violent throat fucking.
>>
>>26437638
Nahuy poshel pidoras blyat.
>>
>>26437442
Yeah, but someone can just break into your house unless you have good window locks, and hit the reset button on the back of the router and take a shit on your keyboard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.