[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan and you!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: wow hey OMG.jpg (436KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wow hey OMG.jpg
436KB, 1280x800px
So, you're a woman and you want to post on 4chan? Great! We value your contribution to this site. 4chan is a place where everyone has a say, regardless of their race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, or otherwise. Just remember to stay on topic, as each thread has its own essential purpose for being created! You wouldn't want someone butting in and talking about pretty dresses while you're trying to have a discussion on cute shoes, would you? I didn't think so! Since we've gotten that out of the way, we can move on to some of the most important things to keep in mind while posting on 4chan:

1. Nobody cares that you're a woman! If the topic doesn't explicitly require your gender to be stated, then it doesn't matter!
2. If you think anybody cares that you're a woman, you should probably reconsider your reasons for posting in the thread! This is called ``bad form'', and should be avoided for the sake of keeping conversations relevant and fair to all posters.
3. Feeling like you *really really* have to state your gender? Don't worry! There are many websites on the internet which will accommodate your needs! For this reason, we recommend Reddit, Facebook, Imgur, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter, to name just a few!
4. Having a bad day, and just need to let off some steam? We understand! Everyone feels a little down now and then. It's an everyday fact of life! However, 4chan is ``not your personal blog'', as they say, and the sites mentioned above should be referred to in all such situations. They'll be more than happy to cheer you up!
5. Looking for male attention, and just don't know what to do? That's OK -- places such as OKCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Tinder were created specifically with you in mind! Less is more in this case; and the less you mention your gender on 4chan, the more we can all get out of each and every thread!

These are just some basic things you should be aware of while posting! And remember: if your gender isn't relevant, don't mention it!
>>
HAI I HAVE BOOBIES AND A VAGINU
>>
Sup fembot here.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>26435544
How large is your penis?
>>
looks like your /fa/ board failed! sorry buddy, noone cares if you're a male virgin loser on the internet.
>>
>>26435562
12 inches soft.
>>
>>26435463
Women take note

STFU about your gender
>>
Mods should sticky this
>>
>>26435591
Roasties getting their ass toasties
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>26435591
whoop looks like people think otherwise :3
>>
>>26435591
...And a roastie got toasted already.

Mods please sticky this.
>>
I think we should all dedicate a moment of appreciation to the roasties and roasties-to-be that abide by these rules without us ever noticing.
>>
>>26435726
Indeed.

Thank you, anons.
>>
>>26435726
I agree with that. Thank you to those who stay anonymous on an anonymous imageboard. We really fucking appreciate it.
>>
>>26435726
Thank you dirty cunts for overcoming your innate desire to attention whore.

I really do thank you.
>>
>>26435463
This isn't even enough. This doesn't limit fembot threads, which are the fucking worst. Even 'gender specific' threads are fucking stupid.
>>
>>26435463
This is a work of art.

New copypasta is born.
>>
>>26435726
this is true ty
>>
im a mixed black girl
>>
>>26436157
Be my gf. Marry me.
>>
>>26436157
im a semiotic postmortem transballistic demon turtle xDDDD
>>
>>26436199
haha you are silly
>>
this should go on the front page
>>
>>26436416
HAHAHAHAHAHAA LIEK OMG SOOOO SILLY XDDD LE TOTALLY QUIRKY AMIRITE?!!1
>>
>>26436433
yes i agree fampai
>>
>>26436505
lol something wrong with you
>>
>>26435591
>/r9k/
>noone cares if you're a male virgin loser

welcome to 4chan, now get out
>>
Bump for visibility c:
>>
But fembot threads are the only place I can post my feels without everyone flipping their shit
>>
>>26437050
>missing the very first point OP made
>>
>>26435463
Don't mind me just on my way to page 0 xd
>>
>OP is butthurt that girls and nonvirgins are on "his" board
>makes a spam campaign for a new board where females and normies are banned
>when that fails he spends hours thinking of other ways he could drive females away
>writes a post, taking hours, displaying pure genius satire in his own mind

That was pretty lame, OP. You're not creative or funny at all. You shouldn't try to be a comedian. Try finding another hobby you don't suck so much at.
>>
bump because this shit should be taken to the eyes of the rest of our female friends
>>
File: 1403762908812.jpg (204KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1403762908812.jpg
204KB, 500x346px
>>26437102
If I was posting in a feels thread, e.g. school feels and I say a feel like some stacy gave me shit for being ugly and did stuff like steal my clothes when I was doing gym, its just stating what I dealt with. I'm not going to change my story just to appeal to a few easily angered posters or not include one of the major things they did without it being otherwise bland.
>>
>>26437290
>1. Nobody cares that you're a woman! If the topic doesn't explicitly require your gender to be stated, then it doesn't matter!
> If the topic doesn't explicitly require your gender to be stated

in that especific case it would be ok
shit, learn to read
>>
I generally enjoy being on this board, but the thing that gets in the way of that the most is sexism.
Why are there so many racist and sexist people on here?
>>
>>26437397
Because women and blacks are what cause robots a sad life
>>
File: image_16_0.jpg (49KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
image_16_0.jpg
49KB, 565x486px
Fembots are going to get banned soon.
>>
>>26437397
what OP is proposing its not sexist, its just logical
whats the point in stating your gender (on an annonimus board) if its no extrictly necesary?
>>
>>26435463
Wow great argument fagtron you surely convinced me with these hot guidelines
>>
>>26435591
Every fucking time they do the same thing, the Roasties never learn...
>male virgin loser on the internet
This is what gives it away, please try harder!
Ganbatte kudasai!
>>
File: 1454363513507.jpg (13KB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
1454363513507.jpg
13KB, 320x174px
>The only thing that OP is really telling you not to do is not to attention whore
>They still fucking complain

Holy shit, I don't even want to hate you guys but you make it extremely difficult not to.
>>
>>26435463
Is this pasta? haven't been here a while
>>
>>26437860
>The only thing OP is telling you to do is not to attention whore

FTFM
>>
>>26437178
Actually it took less than 5 minutes, but I'm glad you've found so much to admire!

>>26437904
It's fresh, hand-made content just for you my friend!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.