[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you go out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1395743994637.jpg (20KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1395743994637.jpg
20KB, 480x320px
How often do you go out?
>>
0-2 times a year
>>
>>26434529
not a lot, but, very funny, when i'm sad I remember hello rato and it makes me crack up
>>
I'm out right now. I wanna die.
>>
>>26434541
>lying to be the speshulest snowflake
>>
besides work, never
i think the last time i 'went out' with people who werent my family was probably 7 years ago.
>>
File: hakase_maulig.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hakase_maulig.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
I used to go out to get smokes.

I quit tho.
>>
2-3 times a month
>>
5 times a week, because work. Then I just sit at home on weekends and try to forget I exist
>>
Every weekend pretty much

As a matter of fact I'm going out in 15 minutes
>>
File: tmg-article_default_mobile.png (174KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_default_mobile.png
174KB, 480x325px
>>26434529
Once or twice every other week, but usually with people I already know. Sometimes I just go to a coffee shop by myself.

Going out tonight actually, but with friends. Then we're probably going to just go back to someone's house and play vidya.

>READY FOR THE BIG RIDE BABY
>>
Every 6 months or so, when I'm forced to
>>
Do you mean how often do I leave the house? Or how often do I go to parties and bars?

I go to uni, so i'm out an about every day, i usually just go to parties on friday and saturday nights, although last weekend I partied Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
>>
>>26434529
I go out everyday cuz at uni but if you mean partying or spending a night on the town or whatever then never.
>>
File: 1454179826762.png (25KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1454179826762.png
25KB, 248x274px
>>26434529
1-2 times by myself a week

Maybe 3-4 times with someone in a year and thats if someone actually says yes to hanging out with me
>>
>>26434529
5 months
NEET LIFE BEST LIIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEE
>>
On my own, only to get shopping or go to the library
With friends, once a month roughly
>>
My dad makes me leave the house every day so that I don't kill myself
>>
>>26434529
>How often do you go out?

Never

I'll go to a coffee shop alone every now and then if that counts.
>>
I drive to school 4 days a week. On 3 of those days I also work, but my job is easy as fuck and I never talk to anybody. I'm just the weird guy who mans the desk in the computer lab. On Wednesday and Friday I drive ten minutes to my therapist's office. On Saturday and Sunday I drive to the gym. Sometimes I drive to the library. Sometimes I go out to dinner with my friends. I don't drink anymore and I don't smoke weed so I never go to bars or parties. I spend most of my time driving, reading, sleeping, and shitposting. I barely eat anything. Every time I get on the highway I pray that a semi will plow into me and kill me.
>>
>>26436438

Get the fuck out, normie.

No but really, how does one even get invited to parties? What do you do there?
>>
>>26436835

maybe you smell bad
>>
Socially, maybe once a month
>>
>>26437103
Parties suck lad. Got invited to one once. Spent the whole time with anxiety surrounded by vomiting people. Staying home for vidiya is much better
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.