[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hate on other women ? What do they have to los

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: N.png (762KB, 1237x661px) Image search: [Google]
N.png
762KB, 1237x661px
Why do women hate on other women ?
What do they have to lose? What does social standing bring them anyway, it's not like guys go for social standing, do they?

And why do people hate on a 15yo girl? She's not even in the sexual market yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzqaMba8XyQ
>>
>>26434360
>Why do women hate on other women ?

Because women have the mentality of a child, not to mention they cant stand when someone else is better looking then them.
>>
Even Chads enjoy girls who are "just one of the guys" and the routine dismissal of women is the quickest and laziest route to that.
>>
>>26434360
>She's not even in the sexual market yet
maybe not in Burgerland. but she is in Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
>>
>insecurity or low self image causing them to try and bring other people down so they look relatively better in comparison
Either through complete lack of guidance nor introspection to get an idea of what they could do to improve themselves instead, or because they figure bringing others down is much less effort in their eyes regardless of that making them cunts.
>incomprehensibility of the concept, scenario, topic or actions presented, and as basic reaction lash out to it
Either because they simply can not comprehend nor empathize with the concept/topic/scenario or person at hand as they just lack that empathetic development, or they right out skip trying to put themselves in a different perspective.
>they were ridiculed for similar reasons back when they were young and perpetuate it
Some people will inflict what was inflicted upon themselves in the past, rather than try to avoid inflicting things they knew affected them negatively; "eye for an eye, tooth for tooth" kind of mentality.

As for this video, a possible fourth option,
>because their beliefs, norms, values clash with the idea of an underage girl artificially changing their body while there's a fair chance the biological/natural change is far from over yet.
They disagree strongly with the idea or have otherwise strong opposing opinions on it and they feel like airing them in public, as a Youtube comments section is meant for just that.

Same applies to why bullies bully, 99% of the time it's either one of the first 3 options that cause it.
Plenty of women may find it ridiculous the girl went for plastic surgery at such young age but will keep it to themselves unless specifically personally asked for their opinion. Obviously you won't see their comments on Youtube or anything, as obviously they don't share it at any possible opportunity.
>>
>>26434360
>I don't care what you have to say about my decision
Next sentence
>if you're going to post mean comments go somewhere else
Fucking roastie logic
>>
>>26434374
Is that any different than hating Chad for being an alpha who fucks your oneitis?
>>
>15 years old
>not in the sexual market
rofl
>>
fuckkkkkk bimboification is one of my fetishes

i hope she gets more in the future
>>
File: 1454725876345.jpg (108KB, 1424x2032px) Image search: [Google]
1454725876345.jpg
108KB, 1424x2032px
>15yo girl
>not on the sexual market
>>
>>26435513
That's the fun (read: sad) thing, people who follow any of the actions of this >>26434739 list, tend to ignore or be unaware of them doing so, yet they can easily call out other people doing the exact same thing.

The bitter and echoing variation of robots is not any different.
>>
Why do businesses compete with other businesses and slander their services/goods in comparison to their own?
>>
File: condecending puppet.png (409KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
condecending puppet.png
409KB, 600x521px
>>26434360
>beep boop I am an autist so everything has to be apart of a numbers game system I understand, how does factor [sharing opinion on plastic surgery] improve the subjects Sexual Market Value? DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!
>>
>>26434360
That girl is 15? Jesus Christ how horrifying
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.