[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you addicted to coffee?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 0582.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0582.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
Are you addicted to coffee?
>>
>>26433055
I hope so

I want it forever
>>
No, I'm not addicted. I have like one cup a day. Maybe a second small one if I'm really tired. People love my energy and half of it is thanks to coffee. They think it's all charisma. Stupid normies.
>>
>>26433055
I never want to drink coffe again. I feel like absolute shit right now.

Had a cup an hour ago. Fuck i feel terrible after drinking that garbage.
>>
without it I'd end up sleeping all day.
my dad introduced me to coffee when i was 10 years old, and I've been hooked to the caffeine jew ever since.
>>
>>26433220
>feeling like shit after drinking coffee

You either drank too much or you just can't handle caffeine. You should probably stop living because your body isn't cut out for this world.

>mfw people have allergies
>bonus points if its something common like nuts
>>
>>26433244
Usually I could drink a gallon of coffee and feel superman as fuck.

But just this cup fucked me up real bad. I feel so damn sick man.
>>
>>26433244
Wait, did I say allergies. I meant to say they're allergic to certain foods.
>>
File: HE.png (198KB, 496x525px) Image search: [Google]
HE.png
198KB, 496x525px
>>26433055
>Omg I just can't live without my coffee!!!! XD I'm a total monster bitch until I get muh coffee so watch out haha. Starbucks is totes my life I can't even right now. That tumblr post was so randum and funny I almost spit out my coffee XDDDD

kill yourselves
>>
File: 1396682051789.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1396682051789.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
>tfw prefer the taste of tea but coffee always gives me a better caffeine buzz so I drink it more
>>
>>26433277
Now i see why some peopl don't drink coffee. This crap is fucking garbage.
>>
I write for a living and I can't do my job without coffee. I feel dumb without it and words won't come to me as easily
>>
>>26433244
>can't handle the caffeine
More like I've realized your drinking literal toxic waste.

Go get your buzz superman.
>>
>>26433055
Being addicted to coffee is a normie and wage cuck thing.
>>
>>26433396
Maybe if you drank coffee, you would't have made that high school tier typo. Jesus, these people. I'll drink one tomorrow.
>>
>>26433425
You forget already? I already had a cup and I feel terrible.
>>
>>26433463
Yeah, you've said it like three times. Go start an anti coffee campaign or something, shit.
>>
File: maya.jpg (15KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
maya.jpg
15KB, 245x182px
>>26433424
It's a Maya thing. You wouldn't understand
>>
just finished having a cup of instant coffee black as tar feels good
might have another
>>
Caffeine build up tolerances pretty quickly. Coffe only when absolutly necessary , other wise chamomile tea, water, or a blueberry smoovie.
>>
just take caffeine pills, literally the same thing, cheaper and you dont have to wait for shit to brew
>>
>>26433143
maybe you can get a gf with that energy hahaha
>>
>>26433474
Are you mad, relax and grab a cup of coffee superman..
>>
File: 1451011259838.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1451011259838.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>26433525
>Literally the same thing
but in reality..
>>
i havent had any coffee for a few days and i have a wicked headache

so i guess i am addicted
>>
Ah,coffee. I guess I am addicted to an experience worth Savouring, few of them in life as it is...for there is Coffee,and there is COFFEE.

I don't drink ,or at least try not to,simple ordinary coffee,corner deli swill tasting of rat-ass dipped in boiling water. I love Flavored Coffees,the stranger the better. Not mundane Vanilla or Hazelnut,either. Imagine Chocolate Raspberry, Strudel cake, Candycane,Blueberry Cobbler! Last year I found a kind called White Christmas,a sort of chocolate mint with a dusting of coconut and pecan. It looked like cloudy sludge when I first made it,but tasted like dreams.

But sometimes I want coffee and have to seek it away from home. I find a 7-11,or WaaWaa,and then the fun begins! Grab the biggest cup,and suddenly it's not coffee but alchemy. Several flavours of coffee in one cup and load on the fixin's: chocolate powder, hazelnut extract,sugar,creamers of all sorts. A witches brew,a potion,a mystery. Mix in each component, allow each to dissolve properly, let each contribute to the whole the Magic. Inch of sludge at the bottom,but who cares? It's Art,it's Passion,its...

Coffee.
>>
>>26433755
amen dude whatever makes you happy
>>
I like coffee but I'm not caffeine dependent. In fact I'm giving it up primarily for decaf for the sake of long term health.
>>
>>26433611
This is why we have to make r9k NSFW. This shit image is completely unrelated to anything and you're posting this stuff all the time to soothe your mental illness. Nobody wants to see this gay shit.
>>
While there is coffee in the house I drink 3 or 4 cups a day.

When it runs out and I can't be arsed getting more I just drink hot tea when I want a hot drink and it's usually fine. If you stop cold turkey you might get a headache the day after but you just take a paracetamol and it's fine.
>>
Well I'm grumpy as fuck if I don't have my morning coffee so probably.
>>
in my office half of my co-workers are fucking coffee fiends, the first thing they ask when they come in the morning is if someone has already started a pot. Since I don't drink Coffee, but just drink water in the morning, they've started just doing it it themselves. But its crazy, they will have 3-4 cups before lunch, and I just can't help but wonder what that kind of dependence must be like.

I like caffeine, I drink maybe 3-4 coke zero's a night, but I think using caffeine to wake up is not a good idea.
>>
>>26433055
I think so, however as of late I started getting headaches when I'm drinking too much of it ;_;.
>>
Why does almost every girl pride themselves on their edgy coffee "addiction"?

80% of dating profiles (Tinder, POF) see the girl referencing her love of coffee in some way; "lover of cats and drinks far too much coffee" or "I can't stop drinking coffee, like seriously"

What's with this nonsense?
>>
Listen up fembots, according to scientists, coffee shrinks your boob.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.