[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>who here losing their mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: ayy lmao.jpg (97KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
97KB, 1521x1141px
>who here losing their mind?
>>
>>26431766
When I listen to Aphex Twin. My mind is always at peace. I don't understand why you'd ask such a question.
>>
File: candle-flame-rekindle-101.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
candle-flame-rekindle-101.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
Not I
>>
File: 1445501321037.jpg (83KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
1445501321037.jpg
83KB, 400x357px
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
me af desu senpai

Sorry for the shitpost, I genuinely want to make quality contributions to this board, but I have nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>26432203
Maybe you should try browsing elsewhere for a while, little girl
>>
Me. I am. Right over here op.
>>
yea I feel weird as fuck today
>>
File: 1452518045372.png (78KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
1452518045372.png
78KB, 399x428px
>>26432227
Thats not really a possibility right now. I suppose I could go for a walk or something though.

Thank you for calling me a little girl senpai
>>
File: 132.png (36KB, 252x246px) Image search: [Google]
132.png
36KB, 252x246px
I'm working on this music album. I've been staying up for days, planning it out. Basically I am inventing my own universe from scratch with its own dimensions and geometry, and the sounds are going to be the vibratory modes of small loop particles or the movement of some borders and structures. Everything gives off music, everything flows in and out, everything plays off each other. I take inspiration from what I'm experiencing. When I stare at things, it looks like they're growing or shrinking or breathing, so for me it feels like reality is kind of fluid. It feels like it's held together by rubber bands, which is where I thought of the loop particles. And I think I'm starting to experience time nonlinearly, like I find that I skip around a bunch back and forth. Time in my universe is made up of these cubes that will fade in and out of each other. The cubes are gonna be jumpy too, just like what I'm living out. Then there will be snippits of our universe that the membranes can "reflect" out, and it'll be stuff I'm interested in like the Enigma code, or Egyptian metaphysics, or glacier movement. Kind of like a magazine, you know? I can't explain my thoughts that well, so I'm sorry if you guys don't understand, but I have it all planned out here in my head and I'm just starting to think up the music. I need to finish the album soon because I feel like I'm drifting into another universe or something, like I'm finding that the way I'm experiencing reality keeps getting weirder. I'm only halfway here.
>>
>>26432756
Don't apologies senpai, there is no need.
>>
>>26431766
Rubber Johnny
afx237 v7 is fucking great
>>
>>26431766
feels good man

feels like I'm finding my mind
>>
File: 1454371509001.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454371509001.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>26431766
AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

I hear and see things that aren't there sometimes and have since I was a kid. While it's not bad enough to be called schizophrenia it's strange.
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (40KB, 610x605px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
40KB, 610x605px
>>26432756
Hey have you heard about this?
>>
>>26431766
>just ditched my last group of friends
>said I don't consider anybody that calls me "nickname" my real friend (they do)
>they got extremely pissy and emotional
Just about to start the true loneliness and robotry
>>
File: Cristopher Lee superiority.png (481KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
Cristopher Lee superiority.png
481KB, 553x827px
>>26432756
That genuinely sounds amazing dude, keep at it.
This is how good music gets made.
>>
File: 83.png (125KB, 249x277px) Image search: [Google]
83.png
125KB, 249x277px
>>26432885
>>26433118
Thanks, guys. Having some trouble with these weird creatures this morning. They peek out from the spacetime fabric and give me nasty looks. I'm a little out of touch, I haven't slept since Tuesday. But I need to stay up so I can keep working. This feels like the most important thing I've ever done. I feel like I'm really on to something here. I spend all day trying to write down everything about my universe and all the physical laws and fundamental forces and dimensions and things like that. Sometimes I get frustrated when I can't explain something that's right there in my head. Words are very limiting for me.

Gonna try to start fleshing out the starting touches of the first song today. I have an idea of how it sounds, just gotta somehow make the noises in my head get into my computer. I have to edit audio samples, everything from speeches to car alarms, until I get like a good little sound like "ping" or "zoom" that I'm happy with. The loop particles let out different simple sounds when they interact with each other. Membranes will be a bit more tricky, I hear them as very monolithic and expressive. Maybe I'll have to put together a synthesizer for that. I'm still learning how to use my songwriting software.

My head is really killing me. I feel really nauseous too. Maybe I should get some sleep. I take a med to make me go to bed, it knocks me out for like 20 hrs. I guess I'll take it now so my body can rest.
>>
File: 1451697180270.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451697180270.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>26434266
>everything from speeches to car alarms

if this is real, share it please
>>
>>26432756
I know that feel anon. Why is reality like this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.