[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this might seem stupid to some of you but I just wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I know this might seem stupid to some of you but I just wanted to make a thread reinforcing the fact that I'm not gay.I'm not sure why but I feel compelled to post this.
>>
you forgot the part where you really wanna suck a dick
>>
>>26431554
I don't though. I couldn't care less about dicks. I just wanted to post that to make a point to everyone.
>>
File: 1424409960014.jpg (196KB, 440x594px) Image search: [Google]
1424409960014.jpg
196KB, 440x594px
I can remember my past lives

I remember the selfless love
I remember relinquishing my flesh
I still remember him
>>
>tfw Virgo

At least mercury is the best roman god
>>
Assuming that this could possibly not be a joke post, why is being straight important to you?
>>
>>26431691
It's not important to me at all I'm just not gay
>>
>>26431521
I once remembered my past life. to be really honest. I was once a stage coach driver around the 1800s who's only job was to travel from one settlement to another. Didn't really have a family since I was all on my own but the job was nice none the less. I died when my wagon was robbed by a bunch of Smelly Mexican Bandits, one of which shot me right in the head with a cheapo Cattleman Revolver. Now in my current life, I am a fucking shitskin Mexican-American but at least I have parents and grandparents who aren't illegal like some mexifags in this country and I am getting a decent education now. As you can tell, I still have a grunge against those god damn wetback beaner tacos.
>>
>>26432316
Did your parents neglect to tell you?

Many of us can recall the deaths of our ancestors... mmm... I guess I see why they wouldn't tell you
>>
>>26432369
They never told me. I just occasionally had memories of it as a kid. Still sometimes remember these days.
>>
>>26431521
I hate being cancer. It's the worst sign next to virgo.
>>
>>26431571
Wow man, good of you for clarifying this for me. I was really worried there for a minute.
>>
>>26431521
Libra here, the only true statement is
>show me your friends, and I'll show you who you are

Otherwise it sounds like mumbojumbo desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.