[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a gril approached you this year? >No

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1448352299919.jpg (31KB, 491x550px) Image search: [Google]
1448352299919.jpg
31KB, 491x550px
Has a gril approached you this year?

>No
>>
>>26429291
no. at least I get mires though
>>
>>26429349
>at least i get mires
fuck you you fucking normie shit are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>26429362
haha I'm not a normie anon lifting doesn't cure autism
>>
No.
Not ever.

When I was a normal robot it never happened.
After doing everything in the book right: went from fat to lean to ripped, graduated uni, published some papers, got an awesome job, sweet apartment. Am tall as fuck and have top-tier facial aesthetics now that the fat is gone. I even learned to socialize like a human fucking being. And guess what?

NOTHING.
It isn't ever going to happen.

Eventually I realized it is much easier to approach them if I stop giving a fuck about shattering my precious little ego.
>>
File: dating.png (219KB, 490x546px) Image search: [Google]
dating.png
219KB, 490x546px
>>26429291
uh yeah a little bit i guess
>>
Girls don't normally approach guys unless you are maximum alpha

i wouldn't stress over it t b h
>>
>kind of like this girl at work
>chat her up and make her laugh a bit for 30 minutes one day
>we chat sometimes after that
>talk to her in break room one day
>do that thing where she's like "i have a hat" and you go "NICE, DID YOUR BOYFRIEND GET IT FOR YOU" so they'll go "i don't have a boyfriend"
>she says she doesn't have one
>think i creeped her out because i'm an unfuckable nothing
>stop talking to her

Came close f am
>>
Well mummy, she did it again. She tried to get me to come over to her house. She kept telling me how amazing it would have been if she got laid the night before, how it would have made up for her having a shit day. She keeps telling me how it's been FOREVER (since November, just fuck off really). She keeps playing around and asking me if I'm a virgin, and what I've done with women.
>>
File: 32312.jpg (23KB, 335x470px) Image search: [Google]
32312.jpg
23KB, 335x470px
Keep your chin up senpai, we are only two months into the year.
>>
>>26429291
>this year
kek, no.

not this century, either. I thought feminism was supposed to fix this?
>>
>>26430035
But it didn't happen last year.
Or the year before last year.
Or the year before the year before last year.
So I have a hard time putting my hope into this.
It has never happened.
>>
>>26430107
Well, I am partially in the same boat as you. I've had one girl approach me and she was objectively a 10/10. She liked me because I did not show any interest in her as I found her to be too much of a Stacy and I figured she would find me boring. Within a month or so, she stopped talking to me because she finally realized I was a boring, emotionless, and unmotivated person. She needed a Chad and I was and still am a guy just trying to fly through life.

Nevertheless, it made me more bitter than had nothing happened at all. I still keep hope however that one day a girl will talk to me. I had an attractive chick check me out about a month ago and that made me feel good for a while. Other than that, I've had a dry streak for all 20 years of my life, but I still like to hope that one day things will change (probably not though).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.