[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: Things that make you irrationally angry
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 83
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 333x78) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 333x78
ITT: Things that make you irrationally angry
>>
inb4 someone responds to op saying "fuck you"

For me it's people getting involved in trip drama.
>>
>>26427843
It's not as bad as
>[some word at the beginning of your post]
>stopped reading there
>>
>>26427898
>>stopped reading there
Stopped reading there
>>
SJWs, white knights and other undesirables saying "fuck off" makes me mad as hell for some reason too. I don't care about their shit opinions, I don't care if they insult me, but "fuck off"? On /r9k/ of all places? Fuck you.
>>
>>26427898
If you stop posting reddit stuff then people will stop saying that you retard
>>
File: 1423510990965.jpg (588 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423510990965.jpg
588 KB, 3000x3000
>you're retarded LOL
>>
File: 1second.png (112 KB, 705x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1second.png
112 KB, 705x540
>you must wait 1 second before posting a reply
>>
>>26427843
how much resistance my mind puts up when I start thinking about committing suicide. Where the fuck are you the other 8 hours of the day?
>>
File: 1432525869053.jpg (12 KB, 217x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432525869053.jpg
12 KB, 217x230
>[insert stupid as fucking shit post here] lmao

Post-Oregon Shooting /r9k/ is disgusting.
>>
Rule 34 of my waifu
>>
File: 1455130394195.jpg (43 KB, 399x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455130394195.jpg
43 KB, 399x388
>Images of smug chinese cartoon girls as reaction pics
>Posters asking for relationship advice
>Posters who boast of being successful on 4chinks
>>
>>26427969
>not using 4chan x which allows you to queue a post to be submitted automatically when the timer ends
>>
cebruz threads make me foam at the mouth with anger
>>
File: 1455134795094.jpg (134 KB, 554x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455134795094.jpg
134 KB, 554x527
>>26427969
>select all images of street signs
>select them
>captcha says i'm wrong
>>
people who think this school is good.
>>
When people walk and their arms are swinging like they're fucking unhinged. How hard is it to walk with your arms by your fucking sides? Goddamn animals
>>
>hahha, i don't ever take risks and just cheer from the sidelines

>dude, don't want to end up on a list bro haha

>aren't i so smart for avoiding life and any personal responsibility for what's happening to my world XD XD

/pol/ in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1446563737483-2.jpg (35 KB, 408x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446563737483-2.jpg
35 KB, 408x352
/int/ shit on boards without flags.

Literally for / from reddit.
>>
File: 1454812956418.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454812956418.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>"you're samfagging"
>post screenshot
>they say it's fake
>>
File: 1455005225038.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455005225038.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>26428130
>giving a shit about what happens to the world

Can you be any more of a cuck?
>>
>political discussion on Internet
>opponent makes up a bunch of shit that I don't think and behaves as if I think those things
>>
File: 1455252602472.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455252602472.png
521 KB, 800x559
>go to /pol/
>low quality reddit tier bait
>click here to see 400 replies
>>26428198
POO
>>
>be canadian
>go on /int/
>a fuckton of shit-tier nations berate me for having a leaf on my flag

Seriously, it's a national goddamn symbol. At least citizens in my country aren't being raped and brutalized by niggers en masse
>>
File: 1447107490791.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447107490791.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>>26428207

Don't trigger my autism about it, I do that to myself enough.

also,

>cuck

you're the one who's being walked over by the movers and shakers
>>
>>26428245

Some of it is great bants, but le ebin nation spheres and the new, original poorly drawn bear meme have ruined /pol/.
>>
File: 1443752090753.jpg (94 KB, 686x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443752090753.jpg
94 KB, 686x582
>>26427983

literal shit anger issues
>>
>>26428252
>/int/
That's your problem. It's /b/ but with flags. I like politics so I went there assuming they talk about foreign politics and cultures. This is what I get.
>ZOMG. Anime!!!111
>Poo in loo
>here's vinnish accended English :DDD
>>
>>26428245
/pol/ is one of the most easily baited boards, second only to /k/
>>
>>26427916
>stopped reading at the end of the post


>muted 4 two
>>
>>26428269
>poorly drawn bear
Gondola is better. Spurdo is really stupid and I hate that meme.
>>
>I am not a nazi, or antisemetic but I admire many policies of the third reich

nigger admit it, literally no one likes jews
>>
>>26427987
this post definitely will not encourage him to continue
>>
File: 1449883051032.jpg (21 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449883051032.jpg
21 KB, 306x306
>someone gives you a (You)
>"kill yourself"
>>
File: canadians.jpg (77 KB, 620x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
canadians.jpg
77 KB, 620x465
>>26428252
People hated Canadians on /int/ long before the leaf meme, and for good reasons.

Also, learn to fucking handle the banter you stupid Canacuck.
>>
File: To_The_Trash.jpg (166 KB, 797x796) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
To_The_Trash.jpg
166 KB, 797x796
>>26428278
Literal shit chink cartoons
>>
File: 1445383711251.png (388 KB, 499x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445383711251.png
388 KB, 499x562
>>26428326

Listen, things will get a little bit better for us one day.

hold on.
>>
>>26428326
Live stream posting
>write great post
>no (you)s
>le ebin triggered Reddit/ Tumblr troll post
>has 80 replies
>>
File: 67453423.png (308 KB, 640x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67453423.png
308 KB, 640x574
>>26428203
>people that respond defensively to bait posts
>people that don't understand why screenshots can't prove that you aren't a samefag
>>
>>26428332
>muh banter

Cute

Please, go ahead and explain how Canada is worse than any country in the EU right now
>>
>shitpost that ends in a question mark that mentions non-whites

>80+ replies
>>
>>26427843
O
F
F U C K

how is this comment not original
>>
>>26428297
>most easily baited boards
>not /v/

baiting is the only fucking way to have your thread not die after 10 posts there
>>
>>26428379

how do i respond desu-ka~ ?
>>
File: 1f1.gif (161 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1f1.gif
161 KB, 500x500
>>26428392
Different anon and Canada is great but this is the only problem I have with your country.
>>
>>26428392
It's not about Canada being worse, it's about Canadians being huge retarded faggots like you who can't handle the banter and shit up every thread with their autism and attention whoring.

Don't reply to this post or I'll fucking kill you.
>>
File: 1454500808035.jpg (39 KB, 321x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454500808035.jpg
39 KB, 321x461
>>26427983
>getting mad over drawings of cute girls
kek
>>
>someone on the internet doesn't understand your autistic argument
>believes they don't understand it because it is wrong
>calls you a retard and doesn't explain what they don't understand
ree
>>
>>26427843

Ugly and/or crippled people.

Kill me.
>>
>>26428392
It isn't, it's just more fun to shit on Canada because with all of the groupthink on /int/ it's just automatic. Every time a leaf pops up they have an unspoken roll call.

In reality, places like Sweden and Germany are more worthy of being shat on
>>
>>26428442

>uses big words
>this is why Bernie Sanders is the best

I wish that my ideas could be expressed despite my autism to counteract these reddit fags.
>>
File: 1427709083323.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427709083323.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>26428203
>people using screenshots as proof
>>
File: 1443137939317.jpg (91 KB, 894x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443137939317.jpg
91 KB, 894x894
>>26427918

People doing morally repugnant things and then people defending them and squealing about "white knights."
>>
>>26428467
Literally this.
>Trump uses speech that everyone can understand. He's stupid. Lol. Bernie uses huge words to hide behind and be ambiguous. #feelthebern
>>
>>26428436
I'm glad I ruin your shit tier banter you friendless moron
>>
>>26428015
>not using legacy captcha
step up
>>
This is a very useful, resourceful thread. Thank you for sharing your pet peeves. I will weaponize them.
>>
>>26428489

>posting proof
>not pointing out the shitposter he's 15
>>
Tripfags. Especially eggman.
>>
Dogs.
Jk it's rational angry.
>>
>>26428508
See >>26428512 and then congratulate yourself.
>>
>>26428512
doj is probably the worst trip now that mystery's ran away
>>
>>26428501

Whenever a person unironically says "lol", they're either a girl/feminist new to the internet or an old person.
>>
File: butthurtfracture.jpg (49 KB, 500x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurtfracture.jpg
49 KB, 500x419
>>26428503
See? typical buttdevestated Canacuck poster response.
>>
>cuck

It was a funny /pol/ meme for moot, but it's time to stop.
>>
>>26428544
Yes, this. Either a troll pretending to be a girl or a Redditor in disguise.
>>
>>26427843
Dealing with someone from Quebec in Canada is rage inducing.

Piss off with your hockey and french culture.
I don't want anything to do with you. I sincerely hate your kind and your shitty separatist propaganda.

I hate those fucker yet I cannot move out.
>>
>>26427843

how is not being impressed by vaguely telling someone you disagree with them irrational? the only thing the anon in the pic is accomplishing with this post is bullying the one he's responding to cause he disagrees wirh him. This is not the stuff of anyone to be respected. hating this seems very rational to me. How is it irrational to hate this?
>>
File: 1455248258369.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455248258369.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>26428544
>why doesn't everyone use my special new l33t way of expressing amusement

Fuck off
>>
>>26428598

The hatred is rational but I think the response it disproportionate.
>>
>>26428551
sick banter dude xxxxxD
>>
>>26428610

>posting the facebook frog
>>
>>26428551

top quality screenshot man, would save if not on r9k
>>
>>26428598
Because it is still nonetheless a two word internet post from a person I don't know, and he also will never know me.
>>
>>26428541
Doj is worse than eggman in a vacuum but 99% of posters seem to hate doj while a insignificant chunk seem to like eggman which makes me angrier.
>>
You can't be pro-borders or anti-terrorism or even anti-religion without being a racist these days.

My facebook feed is 98% this:

>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE, FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>YOGA IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>ANY VETTING OR SCREENING DURING IMMIGRATION WHAT SO EVER IS COMPLETELY RACIST

>ONLY WHITE MEN CAN RAPE
>WOMEN IN SUNSCREEN COMMERCIAL WITH BATHING SUIT ON IS RAPE CULTURE
>Muslim refugees literally gang raping the shit out of some poor German teenager
>HOW DARE YOU THATS THEIR CULTURE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Literally all the people posting this shit are white as a god damn snow bank.
>>
>>26428610
>unironically using lol
Top kek
>>
>>26428038
Still better than Queen Mary, but also pleb tier compared to UCL or Imperial
>>
>>26427843
Whenever some faggot types >be me in a green text story. I stop reading immediately
>>
>>26428501

They won't be laughing at him when its Trump vrs Hillary on the ballot because Bernie opens his big mouth too often for the establishment to let him run.
>>
circumcision
>>
File: 1454553361652.png (530 KB, 1139x898) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454553361652.png
530 KB, 1139x898
>>26428665

>you can't be white without being a racist these days

FTFY

Think of a Whiter and Brighter world, and never be bullied by scum.
>>
>>26428683

Super long greentext in general desu.
>>
>>26427843
The worst part about information that there is no information. I'm a poor communicator, I can admit that, but I have no way of knowing if I made a mistake somewhere or if they didn't even understand what I was saying. At least try to explain why I'm retarded so I can maybe learn something.
>>
When people defend MGS V. It's a train wreck all over. Kojima and Konami are both at fault.
>>
File: 1434143228434.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434143228434.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>26428665
iktf

I really need to delete my normiebook, but it's one of those things where you need it for a lot of stuff and making a fake one is a pain because they ban them all the time

God damn fucking normalfags
>>
>>26428665
>>26428702
>>26428704
These aren't irrational though. They're completely rational.
>>
>>26428745
as somebody who thought metal gear was a shitty series in most aspects since the beginning I can only say that the defenders are fucking stupid even if konami is incompetent as fuck
>>
>be me

Am I on Reddit or something?
>>
>le be urself meme
99% of the time, the poster quoted wasn't saying anything of the sort
>>
>>26428738
>The worst part about information
Fuck this tablet.
>>
>>26428766

Be a better you.
>>
>>26428766
This and >current year are overused.
>>
Whenever I come across a person bragging about identifying as some obscure sexual identity, and being completely serious about it. For example today I met this relatively normal girl who kept claiming she was a demi-sexual. What the fuck is a demi-sexual? Was this one just made up last week?

I swear to fuck, this shit is going to be like a new form of fashion within the next few years.
>>
>>26428467
You could explain your ideas in more detail, but then they will accuse you of condescending them.
>>
>>26428782
>relatively normal
>demisexual
Pick one
>>
>>26428753
>having normiebook

1 800 come on now
>>
>>26428791


Or your ideas and focuses are too different, for example, I don't necessarily like most people who are alive, so human rights is a non-issue for me.
>>
>>26428759
im >>26428702 and it can be irrational

"The benefits outweigh the risk and the parents should make an informed decision." -AAP (American Academy of Pediatricians)

It really isn't that bad I don't know why I get so angry about it. I probably would be a virgin NEET still anyways.
>>
File: 1448590235798.jpg (62 KB, 357x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448590235798.jpg
62 KB, 357x432
>>26428798

>tfw demisexuality exists
>>
>>26428833
>It's irrational to get mad at forced mutilation
Tell them that Gay ass Sweden doesn't do that and they jerk off to that country's laws.
>>
>>26428798
I meant that she came off as relatively normal, despite the outrageous shit she was telling me. No blue hair, no piercings, that kind of thing
>>
Le scary darknet meme.

It is the coolest place on the net imo, but normies think that it's some sort of inaccessible shadow hell portal.
>>
>>26428855
>the most prestigious pediatrician institute in America recently stated that circumcision's pros outweigh its cons
>durrr it's mutilation! all those doctors who went to school for many years are wrong!
>>
>>26428924
T. Girl or kike
Either way, gas yourself.
>>
File: 1447758173844.jpg (31 KB, 500x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447758173844.jpg
31 KB, 500x444
>>26428924

I mean my penis is fine, but it's still worth wondering doing the same to my kid.
>>
>>26427922
>If

stopped reading there
>>
File: ITS MINION TIME.jpg (37 KB, 708x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ITS MINION TIME.jpg
37 KB, 708x501
>>26428759
"Kill all white people" isn't irrational?

Its okay to rape people as long as the perpetrator isn't white?

Completely eliminating border control is a sane idea?
>>
>>26428954
No. It's not irrational to get angry at. This is an irrational hate thread.
>>
>>26428924
The most prestigious medical organizations say things all the time based on cultural norms etc.
>>
>>26428935
>i have no clue what im talking about kike so gas yourself!!!!!!

lmao
>>
File: 1428415469043.jpg (60 KB, 934x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428415469043.jpg
60 KB, 934x625
>>26427979
beta uprising XD
>>
>>26428974
they didn't even recommend it though

they didn't say "Hey parents, circumcise your kid it's great!"

all they said was that it would be better to do it than not but parents should still think about it.
>>
File: 1447025242047-0.jpg (84 KB, 540x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447025242047-0.jpg
84 KB, 540x538
>>26428954

But it is rational, anon-kun

We should do the same to the non-whites, as soon as we get control of our future back. We have the power.
>>
>>26428989
I do. Only kikes and mudslimes cut themselves. A true White man doesn't do that. Go to bed, Schlomo Goldberg. It's past your bedtime. You're probably a shiteskin anyway.
>>
File: 1451871776053.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451871776053.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
>send something to someone that you made
>response is just "lol"
>>
File: 1453732222417.jpg (45 KB, 436x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453732222417.jpg
45 KB, 436x365
>someone replies literally saying (You)
>>
>>26429014
>they didn't even recommend it
>all they said was that it would be better to do it than not
Do you know what recommendation means?
>>
People who don't understand what a Hollywood blockbuster is. The sort of people who expect/want everything to be some super artistic 2deep4u shit with message.
It's totally ok to stuff your mouth full of popcorn and watch a robot ride a robodinosaur swinging a sword and have fun every now and then.
>>
>>26428944
of course it's worth wondering about. I'm not saying it's great, and I'm not saying it's terrible.

All I'm saying is that when I really think about it I become indifferent to it; but I get really mad when I hear someon talking about it.
>>
File: 1455018930786.jpg (122 KB, 328x1034) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455018930786.jpg
122 KB, 328x1034
>>26428578
This.

They think they are special in Quebec, I can't stand a single one of them.
>>
>>26429039

Worst new meme
>>
>>26429044
That's how I felt about pacific rim.
Just wanted to watch big robots fighting big monsters.
Of course it isn't copout since some actions movies still suck, even as hollywood blockbusters I think most of the transformers movies are boring.
>>
>>26429039
It's not even possible to do that on r9k anyway.
>>
>>26429082
>>26429044

Forgive my aspergers, but Hollywood has no new ideas. Everything has been either a reboot, a sequal, or a prequal lately.
>>
File: 1455235513343.png (168 KB, 600x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455235513343.png
168 KB, 600x420
People who tell me things I already know or understand.
It puts me into maximum over autism even though I know they're just trying to help.
>>
>>26428038
b-b-but muh history of philosophy podcast!
>>
>>26429101
>implying this thread is limited to this board
>>
>>26429111

I feel the same way about people who don't believe what I'm saying even though it's true.
>>
>>26429082
I agree but the movies are bad for other reasons than what the artsy people whine about. Transformers was just the first movie that came to my mind.
Now that I think of it, I probably hate 95% of "artistic" people.
>>
Men who say things like "I personally prefer women who (don't wear makeup/are skinny-curvy-bigger etc/don't wear revealing clothing)".

I usually say something like "good thing women don't give a shit about what you think" and watch THEM get irrationally mad at the idea that their opinion doesn't matter which makes it worth it
>>
>>26429151

>he wonders why he is always alone
>>
People who browse and post on this very site calling people trash and thinking they're above everyone, regardless of said people quite clearly stating they know they are trash.

It's fucking /r9k/, yet these people lack any humility or understanding, and lash out/project onto others in an attempt to make their lives any more meaningful. If you spend your day browsing/posting on /r9k/ then how can you really stand yourself so high on a pedestal above others?
>>
File: polporfavor.png (96 KB, 1833x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
polporfavor.png
96 KB, 1833x400
irrational not irrational
>>
>>26429111
>>26429136
Give me an example.h
>>
>>26429188

Don't worry too much anon.
>>
>>26429188
i need my daily dubs anon how else do you expect me to make a living?
>>
>>26429207

>I'm pretty sure that New Orleans is a Cajun city

NO IT ISN'T NIGGER, IT'S A CREOLE CITY THE CAJUNS ARE IN THE RURAL AREAS TO THE WEST YOU FUCING FAGGOT

>lol why so mad? I'm right, you're just defensive.

reeee
>>
>>26429057
it is not as worse as when you actually live on the province.

And you're broke ass poor with little income so you cannot move out.
>>
>>26429207
>cook for my self all the time
>visit my mom and help her cook dinner
>asks me to cuts vegetables
>she starts showing me how to cut vegetables
I FUCKING KNOW. HOW DO YOU THING I'M NOT DEAD YET.

>hanging out with my brother
>we're both into kendama
>trying to land a trick but i'm pretty uncoordinated
>"here this is how you do it"
I FUCKING KNOW HOW TO DO IT I JUST SUCK.
>>
File: 1419306932917.jpg (87 KB, 717x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419306932917.jpg
87 KB, 717x404
Reddit phrases

>What a time to be alive!
>That's... oddly specific

I had a bunch more but I forgot them
>>
When otherwise beautiful women are ruined with tattoos.
>>
>>26429188
Kinda the opposite for me. /r9k/ was never supposed to be some muh feels board. To this day there's no definition for this board, losers are the biggest audience but that doesn't mean I can't make a thread about my gf rubbing it to virgins face. Just like you're free to make a thread with frog pictures talking about piss bottles.
>>
>>26429318
>you... I like you
Unoriginal Redditor Comment
>>
I've actually lost the capability to get upset anymore.

I don't even have opinions. Information overload from spending way too much time browsing the internet has eroded my capacity for possessing a genuine conviction.

I don't even know why i exist anymore lmao
>>
>>26429318
>YOU HAD ONE JOB
>that was a risky click
>NOPE NOPE NOPE
>Found this gem.
>I see what you did there.
>All aboard the karma train

list goes on an on
>>
I can recon finite a shitpost when I see one. I browse long enough on here to know that these normie threads aren't what they always seem ( I had done a few myself). What I absolutely can't stand are the whore worship threads on here. All the porn threads on here piss me off too as there are other boards dedicated to that stuff over there. Why post those two things on /r9gay/?
>>
>>26429207
>Parents ask me to fix the computer
>Mom, you have to stop clicking stuff that flashes or looks shady
>Dad, please stop clicking attachments in emails that are written in Malaysian

>No, that's ridiculous Anon. You probably broke it fiddiling around with it. We'll just buy a new PC
>>
>>26429327

If coming to a site, and even the BOARD of people that struggle to fit into society and are just general outcasts, to brag about having something that over half the world has, then you can't really feel you're superior to everyone else.

I couldn't give a shit about the 'tfw no gf' crowd, what I hate is people looking down on others when we're on the same level.
>>
>>26429299
Agggg I fucking hate that.
It's also frustrating when people try to lecture you about your job when they clearly have zero knowledge about it.
>>
>>26429334
yesss this was one of them i fucking hate that shit

>>26429368
pretty bad shit too
>>
>>26428392
>this nigga can't handle the bantz
Get the fuck off /int/ and let the real Canadians banter, hoser.
>>
File: cover.jpg (608 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cover.jpg
608 KB, 2560x2560
>>26429388
>anon why is my computer running so slow? Did you install your videogames on here?
I swear, fuck the faggot who came up with that myth that pc games gib viruses.
>>
>I deserve this.
Usually said by fat asses on why they can get a large chocolate shake.
It really tickles my tism.
>>
>>26429057
Ramene ton cul a montreal, m'a te montrer c'qu'on en fait des ptites traces de break comme toi.
Kill yourself, you mongrel.
>>
>>26429388
>try to explain to them how they can use the computer
>they get mad at me, saying I'm too fast
>explain it again, only slower
>"Do you think I'm retarded?"
>"you act like you are"
>they shout at me
>>
>>26429394
Well that superiority thing isn't what I meant. You can talk about what you want on /r9k/, simple as that.
>>
>>26428798
>>26428782
Demisexual is completely normal. It just means that you really only want to fuck someone you have an emotional bond with. It's just the fuckers say so that they feel special.
>>
When people laugh.
>>
>>26427983
Smug Asian girls you say?
>>
>>26429526

"hearty laughs" sound cunty, but high-pitched laughs sound girly.

bad situation m8.
>>
File: GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png
235 KB, 582x600
>>26427843
>you should get ANGRY at that anon, its racism!
>are you stupid or just a pussy?
>>
File: 2025.jpg (111 KB, 450x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2025.jpg
111 KB, 450x675
>>26429526
Beasts are incapable of laughter

Are you a beast?
Have you ever killed an animal?
>>
>>26429479
Listen up no one care about your little province anymore. Just stop being hostile to the rest of Canada.

On fais des efforts vous parler correctement. Soyez resonnable.
>>
>>26429101
>It's not even possible to do that on r9k anyway.

(you)
>>
Beards.

If I meet you and you have one, I instantly think you're a scumbag at a subconscious level. If I see evidence that you're not in fact a scumbag, it takes a conscious effort to remind myself to judge people by their actions rather than their appearance.
>>
>>26428753
>I really need to delete my normiebook, but it's one of those things where you need it for a lot of stuff and making a fake one is a pain because they ban them all the time
What do you need it for? I can manage life just fine without it.
>>
>>26427843
they way normies misuse pepe

pepe was never meant to be relatable to fucking normies
>>
File: 1437703967086.png (56 KB, 485x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437703967086.png
56 KB, 485x409
>>26427843
>people blogging about social shit and LAN parties on video game threads
>people bragging about how faggots they met here live near them
>>
File: peept.png (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peept.png
26 KB, 600x600
>>26428578
Tu parle francais?
>>
File: 1433019451909.jpg (33 KB, 312x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433019451909.jpg
33 KB, 312x383
>try to post and get a captcha error
>fill in another captcha and it tells you that you can't make the same exact post within 4 minutes
>hypocrites that spam gondola then whine about how normies stole pepe from them or worse say something like dumb frogposter
>people who bump shitty threads instead of reporting and hiding them
>those threads then later hit 300+ replies
>californians posting on /k/
>people posting with a combination of facebook/tumblr/imgur filenames and have shit opinions or type like faggots
>needlessly shoehorning sjw boogeyman bullshit into any given post
>>
File: smugsad pepe.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugsad pepe.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>26429683
>chad impostors
>in video game threads
>talking about how they cant play because >gf
>even able to have relations with women
>ask them to kindly refrain from blogging about their gf with nonexistent video game content
>"haha okay loser whats the problem you never had a gf?"
>>
>>26429592
>this butthurt beardlet.
Stay mad boy.
>>
>>26429686
Oblige ouais.
Mais bon, cest pas vraiment ca le probleme.
>>
>>26429318
>that's enough internet for today
>you just won the internet
>>
>>26429803
>oblige
>le probleme
Are you stromei?
>>
People who chew with their mouths open. Though it's a rational hate but how mad I get is irrational.
>>
>>26429834
>someone chews with their mouth open
>tell them to fuck off
>"HURR I CANT HELP IT XD"
one day I will stab someone who chews with their mouth open
>>
DID YOU SEE THAT
SCORE
JAY?
>>
>>26428293
There are good threads until Australians post.
>>
File: Pyramid Head.gif (1 MB, 500x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pyramid Head.gif
1 MB, 500x220
>>26427843
Women, for one. Though it's rational. I'm not really an irrational person. I put a considerable amount of thought into the things I think about.
>>
>>26427843
If I see any of the following words I lose my shit:
imouto
waifu
kawaii
sempai
oni-chan

Anime images also piss me off greatly
>>
>>26429990
>I'm not really an irrational person.
Got references to back that up?
>>
File: hamster.jpg (562 KB, 1258x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hamster.jpg
562 KB, 1258x1920
>>26430019
haha dude if you dont like my disgusting autism you can return to reddit lmao dude did you know that in 1973 this was started as an anime website dude lmao wow like that means the only thing i can post is 9 year olds meant to be sexualized by older japanese males and that's not pedo or wrong at all haha dude wow
>>
>>26430019
I'd say you're due a heart attack any day now.
>>
>>26430044
A completely unbiased source willing to vouch on my behalf? No, but imagine not a lot of people actually do.
>>
>>26430101
How about a partially unbiased source? Someone with at least no personal attachment to you.

I'm not really asking to see it myself, by the way, this is a question for you. It's easy to consider yourself rational, but its others' opinions that matter.
>>
File: 67719485.jpg (212 KB, 655x994) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67719485.jpg
212 KB, 655x994
Most comics these days. Gordon in a mecha is now Batman EPIC! Thor is now a woman EPIC! Little nigga called Miles is now Spidey EPIC!
I don't even care about any SJW side of this, it's just straight up shit writing. I'm aware comics have been very hit and miss since the beginning but now it feels worse than ever.
>>
File: sdfsfd.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sdfsfd.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>26430060
stop you fucking weab!
>>
>>26430144
>How about a partially unbiased source?
>no personal attachment to you.
Hell, at that rate I could just ask anyone on the street. So I suppose.
>but its others' opinions that matter.
You care too much about what others think. I'm rational in that I do whatever would make the most sense in a situation regardless of how I personally feel, or try to within the best of my abilities. I'm only human. The idea is to try and be more than that. Doing whatever that is correct regardless of what others think.
>"What is correct?"
Whatever that causes the least amount of conflict in the long run. If people want peace they have to make sacrifices.
>>
>people who stomp on the gas pedal because they need to get from 0 to 60 in under 2 seconds
>not using turn signals
>driving under the speed limit
>bottle service at clubs (why the fuck would you pay $500 for a bottle of vodka you can get at the store for $20, the booth and whore that brings you the bottle is not worth the $480 spread)
>women
>pcmr
>maria bamford
>>
File: 1402896793858.jpg (280 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402896793858.jpg
280 KB, 1024x576
>>26429990
>>26430263
>hating women
I take it you're gay? Sub or dom?
>>
>>26430248
>Hell, at that rate I could just ask anyone on the street. So I suppose.
Well hopefully someone on the street would ask you to demonstrate your rationality rather than just give you answer.

>You care too much about what others think.
No. This isn't about self-validation, you just cannot assess your own rationality. All people consider themselves rational, the alternative would be a paradox. If you want to consider yourself rational, you need an analysis from somewhere else.
>>
>>26430323
No I'm not gay. I only see them as sexual objects however. I do not care for them on any other level and I find interacting with them to be a waste of time.
>>
File: 1451317226048.png (328 KB, 700x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451317226048.png
328 KB, 700x498
>>26429388
>Have mediocre internet
>it sometimes dips in quality
>every time nit fucking dips, this is what I hear
>"Anon, the internet is slow, how many tabs you have?"
>Explain that tabs don't do that and that i'm not even on youtube
>I know it's not me because I'm on this Taiwanese paper mache image board, there aren't even webms loaded
>"No Anon, it's those tabs, close them"
>explain to them again it's not the tabs.
>They don't even take into account how one brother is playing LoL, the other is in youtube or netflix and dad is in youtube or some other shit
>All explains are ignored
>"Close them now anon"
>mfw

And another one:
>Our faorders things online by a third party, my uncle
>Since he has a paypal, we just go to him to order stuff online
>one day I go "It would be better if we had a paypal so it we dont't bother uncle and order shit from the comfort of our own home"
>"but anon, they'll hack and steal our money!"
>explain to them that as long as we use Common Sense 2016, that won't happen
>say we could open an alternate bank account, link that with paypal and just deposit when we will order
>That way, they'll feel safer
>Dad just goes "No paypal, anon, never"
>One day bring up ordering online something
>visiting aunt overhears us and ask why we don't have paypal
>She says everything I told them before
>"All right, we'll ask anon's uncle to help us setting it up

Sometimes I wonder why I bother at all.
>>
>>26430365
There's about 6 billion people? Maybe about half of them women?
You think hating billions of people is rational?
>>
>>26430440
The name of the post is "things that make you IRRATIONALLY angry"
>>
>>26430323
I can get off to most things inherently sexual but for a relationship first and foremost we'd need to think in almost every way exactly the same. Though unless for pragmatic reasons most relationships are a waste of time. So I'm not overly torn.
>>26430335
>If you want to consider yourself rational, you need an analysis from somewhere else.
I have a baseline. Reason and logic. That by the literal definition makes me rational. The problem with it is that it isn't nice or fair in a great many cases.
>>
>>26430449
I was referring to this one
>>26429990
Which isn't rational at all even if he/you thinks so.
>>
File: 762.jpg (218 KB, 784x904) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
762.jpg
218 KB, 784x904
> Deliver a thought out explanation on the OP subject matter
> "Your fucking retarded"
> Another anon debates me and their opinion and knowledge surpasses my own, admit my fault and praise their experience with the subject
> "lol what a beta"
>>
File: sjsbdissbsjsjb.jpg (7 KB, 384x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sjsbdissbsjsjb.jpg
7 KB, 384x384
>When people take off their shirts and don't have manboobs
>When fat people take off their shirts and don't have manboobs

WHY WAS I CURSED WITH THIS SHIT? IM NOT EVEN FAT. IT RUINED MY LIFE
>>
>>26430513
How can irrational person gauge the validity of their own reason and logic?
>>
>>26430513
You have interacted with less than 1% of women.
Numbers ain't holding up m8.
>>
>>26430590
Not irrational, considering 9 times out of 10 they completely fucking ignore the contents of the posts, which have nothing in common, and are just trying to draw attention as though their opinions are highly valuable.
>>
>familia, fampai, des u senpa i, t bh, s mh, any variants thereof

Holy shit this meme is so stale, but everyone is still fucking saying it. I remember when that shit caught on, it was funny for about a day.
>>
>>26428332

Why do you even come here if you are to boast for something so fucking retarded as normie shit banter? BANTER! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? CONGRATULATION MORON

Anyway, this board has long gone to shit. Kill yourself.
>>
When SJWs try to advance their moral ideology on here. They just assume we want to help humanity too.

When reddit comes on here and shills bernie panders and promotes socialism.
>>
>>26430631
We have gone so far off the deep end we ended up back on the ground

lol and 2bh used to be common until normies overused them, then kek and rekt etc were in but normies got those now to

But in my heart ive always realized that a nice lmao or lol at the end of a post really just rubs something in and makes someone hopefully feel retarded
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26430770
This is a very insightful post
>>
I really hate when people respond to bait or things that aren't necessarily bait but which will fan the flames of non-productive arguing.
>>
>>26430764
>They just assume we want to help humanity too.
>too
>implying SJWs want to help humanity at all
>implying they're not just interested in whining and getting special treatment
As a genuine philanthropist who thinks people should willingly offer their own excesses for the betterment of society (broken window theory), it's kind of hard to see SJWs given any amount of legitimacy.
>>
>>26430852
Sorry, it's like a hobby.
>>
>>26430590
does what? if you're mad at everything, maybe your brain is constantly flooded with cortisol for some reason
>>
>>26430874
yeah, I know it is for some people. But it just feels so stagnant
>>
>>26430824
lol

as an example + fuck the robot
>>
File: 1453131754206.jpg (47 KB, 400x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453131754206.jpg
47 KB, 400x419
> someone posts an obviously sarcastic remark or satirises the views of a group they dislike
> a bunch of people makes serious, angry replies to the poster
>>
People who talk about sex casually like they're talking about the fucking weather or some shit.
>>
>>26430562
The best thing to do is to step back and look at everything as best as you can. Keep in mind that if something is offensive or controversial that it doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. Especially in the case it involves you personally. It's just the more reason to take your time and build up a list of who, what, when, where, and why. Though if from the beginning you're not willing to sit down an accept the fact that you might be wrong you're just wasting time. Most aren't. A lot of it is also work. Again, most people can't be asked.
>>26430564
Interaction has nothing to do with it. I've met plenty of women who are trash and a handful of that were as kind as they were charming. It doesn't change how we think and or what we do.

Here is an example. Whatever you think about the Isabel Briggs Myers test aside, the number of women who take it out of all of those that do statistically score higher on E (extraversion), N (intuition), F (feeling), and P (perceiving). If you look at a specific type like the meme type INTJ (introversion, intuition, thinking, judging) that type makes up less than a percent of all women. Literally less than percent. The type that is arguably one of the more independent, self-thinking, and logical. Beyond the fact that there are other examples. Woman vote left and with their feelings.

I don't need to have personally interacted with every woman in the world to know that most are not worth any person's time. The numbers hold up arguably more than anything.
>>
File: imagrillbtw.png (4 KB, 311x104) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imagrillbtw.png
4 KB, 311x104
>talking in memes outside of 4chan
>pic very related
>>
>>26431080
The amount of times I've seen meme arrows out of 4chan. Fuck.
>>
>>26428501
Yeah because cheap healthcare and education are just too hard to understand for ameritards
>>
File: 1442471525928.jpg (156 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442471525928.jpg
156 KB, 720x960
When people say that berne sanders would be amazing and that donald trump would be epic just for watching le world burn xD

FUCKING normies, this shouldnt bother me as much as it should be jesus christ. the tone in how they say it just pisses me off. like its so matter of factly. like some communist jew is seriously the only choice because cold hard facts trigger this generation of new age literal cuck faggots
>>
>>26431080
Only bothers me if it's in public. Seems like desperation in that case.
>>
>>26428544
Have to say I'm not a fan of kek or lel. Some things break you down though like frogs but unlike baneposting I still hate that
>>
>>26431102
>literal cuck faggots
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x323
>>26431118
>baneposting

I have never found this funny.
>>
>>26431044
The numbers aren't still holding up. Besides, originally you just said "women", that simply means 100% of them. You could've said Staceys or whatever more specific but you started the whole thing with just casully mentioning half the population. Which is not a rational thing to hate no matter how you twist it.
>>
File: triggered.png (311 KB, 600x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.png
311 KB, 600x524
>>26431080
>mfw mom started using emoticons out of nowhere
I cringe with every fucking message she sends me now.
>>
>>26431132
I didn't find it funny until I started looking over https://4chan.org/bans
>>
>>26431213
>look at this
>someone in the video game board calls nintendo jews for cheaping out on their games
>banned for that

Holy fuck its easy to make nintendo fans butthurt. Im glad i stopped playing vidya so much, it really does turn you into a seething fucking retard
>>
>>26430923
seems comfy as fuck
>>
File: snakemouse.jpg (35 KB, 400x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snakemouse.jpg
35 KB, 400x419
>>26430923
>ppl getting irrationally angry at things make me irrationally angry
>>
>>26431174
>The numbers aren't still holding up.
Yes, they are.
>Besides
No, no "besides". Pray tell where I said that I don't hate all woman. The fact that most are that way is a reasonable reason to hate them all. I can say I hate sharks because they bite people and you'd go "not this type" to which we'd go in circles much like if I let that happen here.

In some cases what you are saying is a completely viable argument. Though not here or now because the bad eclipses so throughly the good. Just because they're not trash does not mean they're still not bad. I stand by what I said.
>>
>>26431367
>The fact that most are that way is a reasonable reason to hate them all.
No it isn't. It makes sense to avoid them for safety's sake, but if you encounter a shark that doesn't bite there's no reason you can't fuck just that one, and you should have the resources and the judgment to see which ones are okay to be around.
>>
File: 1449785349743 b0.png (67 KB, 314x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449785349743 b0.png
67 KB, 314x316
Being in a situation where I know a girl has farted but I am at a disadvantage to enjoy it's smell.
>>
>>26431367
So you literally hate every woman on this planet? Mother, grandma, every relative, every cashier and so forth?
No, that is not rational. Why don't you hate men too?

I have held a babby tiger shark in my arms which was cool so fuck you for hating sharks too
>>
>>26431435
And point.
>you should have the resources and the judgment to see which ones are okay to be around.
In the case of the sharks, it's a shark. The answer to which ones are okay to be around is none because in the result of an error the consequence isn't worth the risk. In the case of women, what you get for your effort is not worth it. The resource is time that finding one that appears to be alright is great drain on and even then your judgement almost irrelevant for how fickle most of them are.
>>26431478
>So you literally hate every woman on this planet? Mother, grandma, every relative, every cashier and so forth?
Yes.
>No, that is not rational.
It is rational. Were I an immortal who had all the time in the world to spare it would be irrational to think the way that I do. I however am not. The rate of trail and error is too great.
>Why don't you hate men too?
I think it's fair to say that I dislike a number of them though what that number is exactly I'd only be able to get a rough guess on if I put in the time. I dislike and hate men for the same things I dislike and hate women for and more if I'm to be perfectly honest. They just happen to make it past the first bump in the road without the car crashing into the guardrail and then violently exploding killing all inside.
>>
>anons who use normie for anything they dont like

>not really its just a completely subjective blanket term here that idiots use becuase theyre lazy
>>
>>26431478
just leave him be, him hating women is not going to effect anything.
>>
>>26431648
So men can be inviduals but women can't? Again, not rational at all especially considering the numbers.
>>26431687
I enjoy the discussion actually. I mean the subject is really retarded but it's nice to debate every now and then.
>>
>>26431758

He answered your damn question with

>I think it's fair to say that I dislike a number of them though what that number is exactly I'd only be able to get a rough guess on if I put in the time. I dislike and hate men for the same things I dislike and hate women for and more if I'm to be perfectly honest.

That's more logical than 90% of woman-hate threads on this site. Leave him alone.
>>
Getting a lowered score in the year's beginning testing in a simple maths class, because my 9 with a loop and a downward stroke "looked like an a", not writing out a log10 equation with the "10" and not writing my full surname.

And then realizing I'm stuck with this hack for the rest of the year and my final depends on "harsh and correct teaching".
>>
>>26431778
That's not logical, hate every woman but only specific men? That means one group has inviduals but the other one doesn't. Which isn't true at all.
>>
>>26431648
>The resource is time that finding one that appears to be alright is great drain on
No, not really. You're not actively searching for women, but you'll certainly encounter them and at that stage a few social network searches and probing questions are enough to give you an idea, assuming a glance isn't enough.
>>
i used to have a burning hatred for people who overused ellipsis. the three periods at the end of a sentence.

especially people who'd write whole paragraphs like this.... most of the time in a way that was passive agressive... and 9 times out of ten it was to imply something that they didn't have the balls to just outright say...

i do't care anymore though
>>
>>26431866
I only use them when I feel like my implication is obvious and it would be overly verbose to write it out in full. Hope that doesn't bother you, anon.
>>
>people who reply to some racebait or some /pol/ stormfag seriously, completely derailing the thread into a shitposting frenzy
>>
>>26430551
Fucking manboobs. You're not alone anon
>>
>>26431908
>tumblr weenies who get butthurt at the mere thought of racism

Kill yourself
>>
>>26431758
When a margin of error is that great it's reckless to indulge for the feelings or possibilities of a few. The best you can do is learn and move on.
>>26431778
It's fine. There are plenty of things about sexism and racism in areas of it that are just completely discredited for being illogical or unreasonable.
>>26431848
>That means one group has inviduals but the other one doesn't. Which isn't true at all.
I completely agree. Both have individuals. One is just made irrelevant by the sheer volume of the worst it has. To champion those that aren't terrible is the illogical thing to do.
>>26431851
Assuming they respond, assuming it's instantaneous, assuming that everything goes well, which by how men and women are different is why so many relationships just fucking fail. For a working person with responsibilities and any number of interests more than not at all these things take a considerable amount of time. Even still, lets say you get with someone who is more or less yourself. That relationship isn't guaranteed not to just completely fail.

Beyond the fact that these sorts of things are easier for a woman in the first place. Men are not so lucky.
>>
>>26427984
>le 4chan enhancement suite
Fuck off
>>
File: a.jpg (11 KB, 268x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a.jpg
11 KB, 268x200
>>26427843
Avatarfags , tripfags , disgusting attention seekers in general , like I get liking something and posting a reaction image of it , but it just gets fucking obnoxious after a while . If you want to pretend you're a 200-year old vampire loli fuck off to r/anime
>>
>>26431964
I think if that described him he would be the one replying to it.

Be honest with yourself though, /pol/ leakage is inherently obnoxious because it's only the blind morons that drag it into every discussion. The handful of sensible posters on /pol/ leave it in /pol/ because they go to other boards to discuss other topics.
>>
>>26432041
You can't talk about a margin of error based on your interaction with less than 1% of subjects and some online pie charts.
>>
File: 1454614369578.png (396 KB, 616x613) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454614369578.png
396 KB, 616x613
Spending ages working on something only to have it fuck up in an instant.

Also most of you are retarded.
>>
>you have been muted

/r9k/ is such a stupid shithole. on /v/ and /pol/ I can post whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>someone calls you out for being an idiot
>try to damage control but keep insulting him
>another poster agrees with him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26432237
So you're admitting you have nothing you can bring up against me? To discrete my own experience for never having interacted with more or even 1% of the persons I can do literally just the same to invalidate yourself. These "online pie charts" and graphs are how these things are most typically accepted as meeting everyone involved is actually impossible. It's not like these are in some corner of the internet you'll never find. Even some of the more controversial topics are readily accessible on the first page of Google. Now had these or any been in your favor I'm sure you'd of mentioned them by now. Men and women think differently and of the ways that they do men have the preferable outlook.

If you'd like to stick to your feelings just call me a faggot and I'll stop replying so that you think you've won.
>>
File: SmugAnimeGirl.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SmugAnimeGirl.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>26427983
>Getting mad over qt animu grills, oh senpai you are so silly desu
>>
The people that whine about anime reaction pictures on fucking 4chan of all places.
>>
File: 1453382853280.png (934 KB, 513x1117) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453382853280.png
934 KB, 513x1117
>You're in a foul mood about something
>Somebody asks what's wrong
>Tell them it's nothing
>They keep prodding you about it and if you don't tell them why you're annoyed, they fall out with you
Why can't they just shut the fuck up and go away? Do normies not understand that someone might not want to talk to them about something?
>>
>>26431908
Original Comment #26431908
>>
When people comment "this"
Might as well go on reddit if you want to upvote someones opinion
>>
>>26434676
Seriously this. Pisses me off so much
>>
>>26427898
if the word is "my gf" it's justified
>>
File: 1450597869783.jpg (33 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450597869783.jpg
33 KB, 1008x720
when people are unnecessarily aggressive for no reason

c'mon, we're just trying to have a little civil discourse
>>
>>26434676
Liked favorited and subscribed
>>
>>26427843
fuck off

original XDXDD
>>
>>26430263
>maria banford
Opinion instantly invalidated.
>>
>>26427843
everything on 4chan kinda funny i'm still here
>>
File: prof.png (313 KB, 662x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prof.png
313 KB, 662x587
>>26430060
Please do not sexualise the hamster.
>>
>>26434700
Underrated irony
>>
When trans post trufax in tranny hate bait threads like hopelessly self-unaware retards. Even if you are right its like a black guy going to /pol/ to tell people the story of Yakob and how its true and white people are literally man made demons.
>>
>>26427843
the
>what is the best _____ and why is it ______
meme
>>
>>26428300
>>26428396
>>26429207
>>26430590
>>26434776
>>26434635
>simpletons who are incapable of rewriting their posts the slightest amount
>>
>>26430060
>hamster getting fucked by a rat
like pottery
>>
faggots who only ever post >le kyoot lolishit grill

get better taste in anime then come back.
>>
people who evade the filter with dumb phrases like "BLOX" and "ORIGINAL COMMENT"

if you have to evade the filter, your post probably isn't worth posting
>>
>when you go to a thread on /g/ or some other non anime related board and its full of animu avatarfagging
>>
>>26427843
That was me. I was surprised when it got through the robot.

Fuck off.
>>
>>26428203
Any retard can shoop a pic to "prove" they are not samefagging.

Stop samefagging, samefaggot.
>>
>>26428038
Anybody that doesn't go to Oxford or Cambridge and thinks that getting into their university was an achievement.

>"OMG I got into Kings/Imperial/Cardiff/Bath/Manchester, that's, like, the 3rd best on this arbitrary league table I found"

It's like they want recognition for not being a fucking retard and doing okay in their A levels.

Getting AAA isn't that hard any more. Get over yourself.
>>
>>26429515
ah yes, the "i swear i'm not a whore" sexual identity

thx feminism
>>
"comfy games" threads
Comfy meme is so overused that its just "I like x" even when theres nothing actually comfortable feeling about them, especially when its just a generic war game or atmosphere is literally a detroit-tier shithole. Reality isn't comfy in the slightest, neither are games based on the shit living it emulates.
>>
>>26427843
>write long nonsensical auticstic spergout posts
>people tell you to fuck off

fuck off
>>
>>26439389
>getting AAA means you can get into Oxford

Just because you're out of touch with everything doesn't mean you're right.
>>
>>26427843 (You)
fuck of
>>
>>26427843
Trying to reply to someone and getting hit with the robot
>>
I have an almost irrational hate towards people irrationally hating on other people that aren't even chads or stacys
>>
>>26429479
je pense que tu es un nigger
>>
>>26427843
>faggots roleplaying as grills
>200 replies
>>
Black men who date outside their race because white girls are easy and they are too lazy to put fort the effort to court a black woman.

And white men who fetishize black women as if they are some kind of taboo, exotic animal.
>>
>>26437929
Orignal Comment #26437929
>>
>>26439488
I said that AAA was the requirement for Kings/Imperial/Cardiff/Bath/Manchester. And that getting into oxbridge is impressive but getting into the above is not.

Learn to read fuck nughet.
>>
leafyishere
>>
>>26440418
Almost everyone in that group of youtubers annoy me to death. H3h3, pyrocinical, luna. The only one not autistic there is NFKRZ
>>
>>26440233
Butthurt ebony femanon detected
Nice dubs though
>>
>>26428578
>I hate Quebec so much I want it to be part of my country forever

Anglos are not human because only humans are capable of logic
>>
>>26440233
Black men date outside their race because black women are entitled passive aggressive cunts in the majority, even moreso than their white equivalents.
>>
Everything makes me angry.
>>
>go into bathroom
>see pic related

Is it that hard to change a fucking roll of toilet paper?
>>
>You can't be a robot if _____________!
STOP

S T O P
>>
File: kid cudi.png (191 KB, 316x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kid cudi.png
191 KB, 316x315
>>26440782
iktf

>tfw dad walks in the other room
>i hear this thumping sounds of his feet
>curse at him

i-i'm sorry
>>
>SJWs
>twitterspeak (senpai bruh fire lmaooo)
>people who post feels about being dumped
>almost all mainstream celebrities
>people who always post people like boxxy, chloe moretz etc.
>people who say qt 3.14
>>
Desperate faggots who shower every shitty attention whore with replies.
Passive agressive guys who boast about their gfs.
Passive agressive girls whose only argument is "at least I'm not a virgin ;)".
>>
>>26440782
this.
>tfw anger issues
>>
>>26441099
virgin spotted :)
>>
>>26441109
>implying that most people here aren't virgins
do u even robot
>>
>>26441109
Clever girl ;)
Post feet
>>
File: 156904630[1].jpg (26 KB, 608x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
156904630[1].jpg
26 KB, 608x406
>>26427843
Secretaries

god I hate them so fucking much
>>
>tfw someone replies "This."
>>
>>26429334
ive hated this phrase the second i saw it. makes me so mad
>>
>>26439323
>Any retard can shoop a pic to "prove" they are not samefagging.

Or use Inspect Element to add a (You) to the reply numbers.
>>
File: king of autism.jpg (77 KB, 801x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
king of autism.jpg
77 KB, 801x599
>getting mad over anything on 4chan

Literally why would someone ever be mad at being called a faggot by an anon he'll never meet
>>
>>26427843
kek, are you frustrated bro
>>
>>26441131
>>26441176
it was ironic you cigs
>>
>>26430426
You're underage. You should leave.
>>
When people make the same obvious bait threads over and over again. It's not the bait itself, it's the fact that these people for some reason enjoy dumping the same garbage on 4chan for about a hundred times or so.
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 83
Thread DB ID: 508556



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.