[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my first tinder match, went pretty well. Do you guys think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: PhotoGrid_1455253430816.jpg (1MB, 1150x4096px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1455253430816.jpg
1MB, 1150x4096px
Got my first tinder match, went pretty well.

Do you guys think she's just fucking with me or is she just waiting for Chad?

Should I just write this off?
>>
Also, any advice would be helpful.
>>
>>26426733
Why do you have slavshit letters while you and the girl posted in English?
>>
Post the number, fag.
>>
>>26426733
Depends on your looks, are you a chad or what.
Hard to say without seeing your visage.
>>
>>26426750
It's my default keyboard, I speak Ukrainian with my friends and family
>>
>>26426772
I'm like a 6 IRL, in my photos I'm like a 7.5
>>
>>26426790
And her looks?
Is she hotter than you?

I guess she's being legit, easier to know if you hear her voice when you call.
>>
>>26426860
She's a 6.5 at best
>>
>>26426733
You just have to pretend like you know exactly what you're doing 24/7 without coming across like an asshole. Talk to her, joke around, take her places, all of this needs to flow from you without hesitation.

Once you can operate like a smoothie, soon you'll be drowning in poosey.
>>
>>26426733
She gave you her number. That's solid, don't use tinder to contact her anymore, and set something up as soon as you can. And not a date you cuck, invite her over to fuck.
>>
>>26426775
Poshel nahuo ebaniy hohol, urinec ne chelovek. Raka tebe yebok
>>
>>26427050
>hohol

Nice one, matyook)))))
>>
>had some girls tell me i'm attractive
>easily 7/10

>never had a single girl respond to any of my messages on a dating app in over a year

what's even the point?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x370px
>>26426775
What's your view in Putin?
>>
>>26427515
I don't really care honoestly, I wasn't even born in Ukraine. My father hates him with a passion, mom is also indifferent
>>
>>26426733
Hi Andy ;)
>>
>>26426971
This is actually true, all of this
You're the one that should be making chad threads
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.