[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>months ago this is a shitty memeband >now IT GOES IT GOES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>months ago
this is a shitty memeband
>now
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIINE
YAH
What the fuck happened?
>>
>months

mu got onto death grips years ago now

all the redditors who populate mu nowadays ironically like coon tunes its pretty sickening really
>>
idk I listened to that album once and didn't really care for it though
>>
>>26426642
I'm talking about me.
This shit is genuinely sticking with me.
>>
>>26426670
well i like the first song and takyon myself.

i enjoy it for the electronic/experimental side not the gibbering ape side
>>
>>26426695
Yeah, the first one, takyon, guillotine.
I like the electronic side, and the screaming in a few songs.
Known for it electronic base is really good too.
>>
Death Grips sucks. It was a meme /mu/ took seriously so now it's /mu/core. I mean 70% of /mu/core is just noise they force themselves to listen to over and over until they can condition themselves to like it anyways. It fits right in with the shit like My Bloody Valentine.
>>
>>26426630
its because people hate things for no reason without ever having tried them and the mass hatred got people to try it and it turns out its actually alright leaving you with the feeling that it was ever bad in the first place.

have you even listened to it?
Its basically /rk9/ in music form
>>
>>26426742

Absolutely this.

Death Grips is fucking awful. Exmillitary is one of the worst rap albums I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.
>>
i don't get the love for these guys. if you've listened to a lot of industrial/pe/ebm/noise/whateverthefuckelse they're nothing special. not bad or anything; but aside from putting a screaming rapper on top of it all, it's been done.
>>
haven't /mu/ been listening to Death Grips since 2010?

Anyway they're shit, like most of the /mu/core
>>
>5 fucking years ago
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>now
this is a shitty memeband

fixed that for you
>>
>>26426829
/mu/core is mostly just the result of trying to be a bunch of special snowflakes anyways.
>>
>>26426742
>>26426806
They have a few good tunes.
I mean the first time i listened to it i hated it, i just listened to it again today and they have some solid stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLaowNxVpA
>>
File: 1392240737385.jpg (211KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1392240737385.jpg
211KB, 956x1280px
>>26426630
>>26426670
congrats you're 3 years behind the curve
enjoy as you become a lyric-spouter and obnoxious shitposter and occasionally try a goofy stunt out in public to validate your own memeyness, the gripsposter condition is untreatable and uncurable, i've seen it before, 11 times to be exact
>>
File: kb.png (263KB, 616x440px) Image search: [Google]
kb.png
263KB, 616x440px
>>26426742
Death Grips is modern America's answer to Rob Zombie creating a distinctly Americana/Grind House aesthetic that has traded Camp for Existentialism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=susTeQpgR9k

The meme is picking back up currently because they just released new content and the influx of offsite users who love so random zany content are pushing the meme to get picked up by other shitposters.

>>26426806
It's not a rap album.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.