[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going home from school >Random guy starts talking to ,e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1455142178258.png (599KB, 1040x932px) Image search: [Google]
1455142178258.png
599KB, 1040x932px
>Going home from school
>Random guy starts talking to ,e
>He asks me for my number
>I say "I'm sorry but I'm not interested."
>Keep walking
>He starts following me
>He asks again
>I say "I'm sorry but no."
>He looks at me and says "Bitch." and walks away
W-What was I supposed to say?
>>
>>26425939

you were supposed to say "I'm not gay"

nice b8 anon, we don't believe ur a girl
>>
this is part of the reason that people give fake numbers
>>
Give him a random number and go on. He thinks he got what he wants, you can go on, everyone wins
>>
>>26425939
he probably has a fetish for trannies like you
>>
The only answer that would have made him happy was "Yes, I'll suck your dick right now too."

Nobody likes to be rejected. A lot of guys take it personally and at best insult you, at worst assault in some way.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 600x800px
>girl asks for my number
>give it to her
>first text I block her

damn it feels so good to reject girls
>>
>>26425939
Have you not seen the comic where girl says no like million times and guy at bar just keeps talking to her? Welcome to earth.
>>
>>26425939
You did the right thing, OP. Don't worry. People who get mad at straight-up rejection have no justification.
>>
File: tumblr_o08pivehOt1qiuiebo1_540.jpg (166KB, 503x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08pivehOt1qiuiebo1_540.jpg
166KB, 503x538px
>>26425939
Nice guy syndrome, act nice, get denied, show true colors thus justifying the rejection.
>>
>>26426104

>you tell a guy to stop trying, the girl obviously isn't into him
>BUT DUDE WHAT IF SHES TESTING HOW MUCH I LIKE HER

fucking retard what are you a fucking dog can't you see how pathetic you are fucking hell if a girl liked you she wouldn't test you and why the fuck would you wanna be with a girl who treated you like a dog fuck WHY ARE RETARDS SO RETARDED
>>
>>26425939
He should have raped that boipussi
>>
>>26426205
The fuck is this post trying to say
>>
>>26426255

that girls aren't testing you when they reject you
>>
>>26426269
Only Beta/Omega males and PUA actually chase girls when its clear they are not into them
>>
>>26426330

jokes on you omegas don't even give a fuck about vagina life support systems
>>
File: Whack A Kitty.gif (2MB, 342x215px) Image search: [Google]
Whack A Kitty.gif
2MB, 342x215px
>>26425939

Just ignore him.

Rejection hurts, but everyone has the right to say no to a date or sex. You're free to turn down anyone you want. So just walk away and give zero fucks.

Sounds like he'd be a pretty shitty boyfriend anyway.
>>
>>26425939
>be me
>guy asks me for number
>for facebook
>twitter
>...
>tfw social outcast so have none
>still probably would have give tho.
>>
>>26426379
have not give**

did I tease ya there anon? :^)
>>
don't worry about it. this used to happen to my sister all the time. she eventually just got mean. if we were out together, she'd grab my arm so people would think we were together (especially around catcalling mexicans)
>>
>>26426422

>EEEEEE OYE OYE KE PASSA CHICA ME GUSTAS TU *whistles* OYE GABRON LO QUE UNA CHICA FINA TU PUTA MADRE CONHO
>>
>>26426031
Fuck those people. Some random whore kept giving out my number and I got a helluva lot of calls for it.
>>
>>26426526
>not making a meme scheme and playing jokes with people that call
>not yelling about how right the third reich was into the phone until they realise its the wrong number
>>
>>26426526
i think some dumb roastie thinks my number is hers. i got a text from instagram asking me to verify my account (never been on) and after that i've been getting calls from a womens center about appointments. i've had the same number for 14 years.
>>
>>26425939
>How do I reject people?

Versus

>How do I deal with constant rejection.

You need no guidance. Your troubles are pittance. Leave.
>>
>>26426801
>constant rejection
for real, you people keep trying? lmao mah boiii
>>
>>26426031
No she did the right thing.
>>
>>26425939
just give him some numbers you like
>>
File: 1389654512182.jpg (19KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
1389654512182.jpg
19KB, 522x399px
>>26425939
the obvious thing to is to just act so autistic that it scares him away, anon. just start screaming and flailing and maybe throw yourself onto the ground. surprised you didn't think of this
>>
>>26426205
You are a moron. Girls shit test guys all the time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.