[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, robots. I'd like some advice. What's the point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20160122-WA0000.jpg (112KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160122-WA0000.jpg
112KB, 899x1599px
Hello, robots. I'd like some advice.
What's the point of no return from the robot life? What could be done to prevent it all to happen?

I'm a pretty normie dyke but I have this close friend of mine who's turning 25 and is still a kv. He's awesome but failed talking to girls during HS and now he's in a male-dominated major
Also, he doesn't like partying

What can be done to help him? Pic unrelated
>>
Anime is the point of no return.
Many good people were lost watching anime.
>>
Fuck him you stupid bitch
>>
>>26425472
He watches a lot of anime
I'm afraid he's losing interest in real women
>>
>>26425451
Brs don't have limits for their annoyance.
>>
>>26425510
It's too late for him. I'm sorry anon, it must be tough losing a friend this way.
>>
The point of no return was like 10 years ago
>>
>>26425480
If men didnt gross me out I totally would, he's awesome
I dont know what goes wrong and why chicks dont pursue him
>>
>>26425545
They won't fuck him for the same reason you won't.
>>
>>26425586
They're all gay? lol Lucky me, huh
>>
File: 1453411886391.jpg (295KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1453411886391.jpg
295KB, 884x902px
Based on what I've read, he's already too far gone. Trust me, I've been in his position.
>>
File: 239852601.png (392KB, 569x487px) Image search: [Google]
239852601.png
392KB, 569x487px
>>26425451
Why does he need to be "helped"? So you can marry him off to some other cunt, who locks his ankles in child-shaped fetters, and enslaves him under the powers of alimony and child support?

Fuck that. If you really care about him (which of course you don't), let him do what he wants.
>>
File: 1455101364774.jpg (25KB, 552x616px) Image search: [Google]
1455101364774.jpg
25KB, 552x616px
There's no helping him. He'll soon abandon real women completely, develop a dozen of mental illnesses if he hasn't already, and then kill himself. Chances are he's already thinking about suicide every day.

It has happened many times before, there's no helping him. A virgin after 18 is a walk of shame into the darkness.
>>
>>26425628
They all find him too gross to fuck, there's literally nothing anyone here can do.
You're the only one with a vagina that cares about him.

You could try and get him /fit/
>>
Cyborg here. I get being a virgin, but how do you never have some girl decide you're cute in Middle School and give you a peck on the lips or never get really drunk and kiss someone in your dorm?
>>
I was at Walmart last night and saw a real robot. Not this cyborg shit.

Dude was no younger than 30, with his mother. He was wearing a horizontally stripped t-shirt like children wear, and had shoulder length hair but was totally balding on top. I saw him again later and I fucken died this dude literally had a bag of tendies. His awkwardness and miserable nature was literally palatable.

I don't know what the point of no return is but he certainly surpassed it. I think maybe the point of no return is when you become CONTENT with spending all day in front of your computer
>>
>>26425746
26 never kissed a girl
If I knew why I would tell you, my best guess is guys like him and me are repulsive on a deep primal level
>>
He needs to get involved in some non-sausagefest hobbies before graduation if he's to have a chance. Once he's an engineer or w/e it's probably too late.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.