[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I say to a chick who has blown me off three times? SHE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (34KB, 186x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 186x261px
What do I say to a chick who has blown me off three times? SHE asked ME to hang out with her and I said ok. Then she told me she was sick a few days before so I said ok sorry get better and she said howbout next weekend so I said ok Saturday and she said cool. Then she told me she had to work and I said oh too bad ok and she said Friday. Now she just texted me she has to do something Friday.

What do I say in response? Just... Ok that's cool? I don't want to sound b e t a but I also don't want to just drop her or whatever. I mean like I really don't even care at this point but it it happened it would be cool I guess. So what's the perfect response? She said I can go to this house show with her on Friday but she has tickets already or some shit. Which doesn't even make sense now that I think of it. Maybe it's better to just wash my hands of this whole thing idk.
>>
>>26425054

pathetic beta orbiters like you should be gassed, revived, gassed, revived and then drowned

fuck you, faggot
>>
>>26425087
That's rly not what this is buddy but thanks
>>
>>26425181

>thanking someone who wants you dead

literally a beta cuck

you deserve a slow and painful death, don't complain when the time comes
>>
>>26425054
>What do I say to a chick who has blown me off three times?
You dont say anything because you fucking drop her you beta piece of shit
>>
>>26425054
Just be like "Alright"

That's all. Just Alright, and stop texting her.

Best advice I got for ya.
>>
>>26425305
Yeah I guess that's what's up.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 820x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 820x774px
>>26425377
Well I just did this and she said maybe we should get coffee or breakfast over the weekend.

I just don't even get people lol...
>>
The best response is silence. She wants attention from you. This is operant conditioning. If she wants your attention she has to earn it with blowjobs.

Variable ratio is the reward schedule you want to use. Just to further confuse here throw in rewards at random just to keep her guessing.
>>
>>26425054
>What do I say to a chick who has blown me off three times?
Nothing. You say nothing.
>>
you say "either come over in 15 minutes and suck my dick or fuck off. we can talk after i finish"

text that, verbatim
>>
>>26425054
It's a shit test, drop her
>>
File: 4l.jpg (23KB, 260x381px) Image search: [Google]
4l.jpg
23KB, 260x381px
>>26426198
>>26426208
>>26426222
OP here. I guess now we are getting coffee or some shit on saturday

which is a def downgrade from "watching a movie" but i guess its okay too i dont have anything else to do on saturday

wtf do i do at coffee???

don't tell me to be charming coz we all know i can't do that
>>
>>26426279
You aren't getting coffee or pussy you faggot. Have fun getting played.
>>
>>26426587
so... shes just going to lead me on and we aren't going to meet on saturday?

i'm weirdly cool with that too coz whatever i'll just go home like i was going to after this work meeting i have at noon anyway.

>>26426239
is this real? what is a shit test?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.