[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only thing I can think about when I'm not drinking is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x675px
>only thing I can think about when I'm not drinking is drinking

Who /alcoholic/ here?
>>
>work long shift- 8am to 7pm
>go to liquor store to buy my usual beer a little after shift ends
>clerk (whi has served me a few times before) says I'm there early
>assume he means that he usually sees me when I finish at nine

Hope I die of cirrhosis tonight
>>
File: ubf_pamp_26.jpg (105KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
ubf_pamp_26.jpg
105KB, 700x919px
Used to drink at least 4 beers a day and go through 4L of red wine every week. Bought a dry vaporizer and switched to weed around 3 weeks ago and cut my drinking down significantly. I now only get drunk on Thursdays and vape weed the rest of the week. Has definitely helped me lose some weight (getting over the munchies only took a few days) but despite this I've become significantly more depressed and THC tolerance is built up quickly so I don't get as high as when I first started.

Will probably switch back to alcohol soon as I feel it's more consistent
>>
File: 1454552205875.jpg (482KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454552205875.jpg
482KB, 900x600px
>>26421920
>tfw I can no longer enjoy vidya without the drink

Life is suffering
>>
>>26422264
>Not having multiple stores to go to so you never get seen as a frequent customer
>>
>>26421920
Trying to go sober at the moment. The withdrawal's finally easing, it's been a rough few days.
>>
I'm on Antabuse. Can't even drink, but I want to. Life is hell when you're on the sauce, but it's even worse when you're not.
>>
Alcoholic and low key opiate addict here. Been unopid for a few days, currently reking a bottle of tequila. Roxy 15s tomorrow I'm fuckin salivating. I want to die.
>>
File: 1444716113615.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1444716113615.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>26421920
>only thing i can think about when I'm not drinking is her
>only thing i can think about when I'm drinking is her
>>
>>26422955
Don't do drugs man just excercise and be positive like me
>>
>>26422690
I am long past that point. Even after drinking I still cant play. It used to be like that, now I all I can do is just read things when sober and post things after drinking, it will eventually get to the point I cant even read things on the internet without drinking.
>>
>>26422736
Keep going man, literally on my first month clean and I know how it feels. Not being able to sleep out of everything was the worst for me, but within a few days that should get easier and easier.
>>
>>26423026
You are obviously not drinking enough if you still think of some slut when your drunk. I understand when your sober, but when your drunk you dont have to think of girls.
>>
>>26423210
Thanks anon. What did you do to fill the void that booze leaves behind?

Also, what made you decide to quit if you don't mind me asking?
>>
I vomited last night and passed out and when I woke up I saw there was blood in it. Considered at least slowing down tonight but I've already plowed through a third of this captain
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.