[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you securing your genetic lineage? You better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Why aren't you securing your genetic lineage? You better hop to it, life is short, after all!
>>
>>26420604
>Maryland almost surrounded
dear god why
>>
there's literally no danger to this zika thing unless you're having a baby, right?
>>
>>26420650
It's the ultimate normie foiler.
>>
>>26420650
Pretty much. It's been around in Africa and Asia for ages without causing much of a fuss.

I think over there people often get it well before they start having children and then it's no big deal.
>>
>>26420705
>normies shit talk wizards about genetic lineage
>pepe the mosquito buzz buzzes over to Normo and Normette and gives em a prick
>stuck with a retard baby for years
I lika the Zika
>>
>bird flu
>swine flu
>SARS
>chronic wasting
>mad cow
>ebola
>zika
where were you when you realized that these "epidemics" never materialize
>>
>>26420761
I think it was back at swine flu I realised it's all just a media scare-tactic to generate revenue.
>>
>>26420650
>>26420761
>>26420850
wait are you saying that i have nothing to fear?

the news here in texas say it will kill you.
>>
>>26420905
It's like somewhere between a cold and a bad flu.
>>
>>26420604
lol are you new? I can't even function around the well adjusted let alone a woman to the point of producing a child.
>>
>>26420625
M A R Y L A N D
Please be a girl
>>
>>26420905
They're full of shit. Zika Virus for adults and children over 12 causes mild flu symptoms. It's only if you have a compromised immune system or you're pregnant that this causes any issue.

Honestly if it didn't cause birth defects we wouldn't even know about it
>>
Man, it would be awesome if this spread like wildfire throughout the U.S.

Less normies having kids=less overpopulation=better quality of life.
>>
File: peepiscontent.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
peepiscontent.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>26420604
>live in TX
>really close to the border
>highest concentration of Zika
>couldn't give any less of a shit

Why would I need to be scared of this shitty disease, it only affects pregnant women right? Everyone else gets shit all for symptoms

Still pretty exciting for a happening to be near me, my life is usually boring bs all day
>>
>>26420604
>zika is sexually transmitted

thats no problem family
>>
>>26421212
Pretty much ever since they found out Zika is a std I wouldn't been worried at all.
>>
>>26421063
Except 2/3 of the world population in the area from India to China. US population going down would not even make a tiny dent in the world population.
>>
File: 1452955076794.gif (528KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452955076794.gif
528KB, 320x240px
>TX here, never going to have sex anyways
>>
>>26421063
Normies will never stop fucking like retarded animals. They created the AIDS epidemic, for christ's sake.
>>
>tfw brazilia
>>
File: txpepe.jpg (82KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
txpepe.jpg
82KB, 640x512px
>>26422287
TXbro here, this is the least hospitable environment for a robot I can think of
>>
>>26420761

On a statistical scale, they in fact, do and have materialized.

Western states just take disease protocols seriously, and kill/isolate vectors before things get out of hand.

Back in the 90's, West Nile was pretty bad in my area. Down south, they had massive mosquito eradication campaigns where they sprayed assloads of poison into the air.

If you were in a third world shithole(like sub-Mexico quality, which is basically the wealthiest of the shitholes), then it would be a different story. But we live in the US, and it ain't too much of a problem.

>>26421181

If you have immune issues(like me), there's been reports of autoimmune paralysis due to the body suddenly turning on its own nerve tissue.

If that's the case, you should probably wear mosquito repellent.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.