[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets that Normies never tell you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

File: 1454051202148.jpg (147KB, 964x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454051202148.jpg
147KB, 964x960px
>most hook ups happen at the after-party you weren't invited to
>>
>>26420475
What the fuck is an "after party"?
Do they party again after they have already partied?
>>
>>26420475
>people actually talked to each other and hung out after school
>>
>>26420475
If a girl goes on a couple dates with you and things seem going well but then she inexplicably says she just wants to be friends, it means she didn't expect someone to be her suitor so fast so she thinks she could do better.
>>
>>26420493
you go to someones place to keep drinking/smoke weed after the club/bar closes
>>
>>26420493
Yes. My Chad friend tells me that girls at nightclubs invite the hottest guys to an after party. The Chads then proceed to fuck them there.
>>
>women don't pee out of their vaginas, there's a separate hole
>>
>Normies all want to manipulate you
>>
>>26420475
>girls will continue to text you and put up a front even when they've made the conscious decision that nothing will happen

Oh, and this is the big one
>normies don't ever feel like normies
Confident or not, normies act the way to do primarily to fit in.
>>
>>26420583
Laughing out loud senpai bambino
>>
>won't admit they can be attracted to fat girls
>>
>>26420689
Fuck off, normie. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>the pussy aint even that good
>>
File: 1450407214754.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450407214754.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>26420512

>people actually talked to each other and hung out after school

I saw the face of God, and it was weeping.
>>
>>26420568
I got invited once because a girl thought I was hot. We starting making out, and she took off my pants and laughed then went and had a threesome with the bigger dick guy.
>>
it go down in the dm

blookio
>>
>>26422142
>Things that didn't happen
I mean....reee
>>
File: vip.jpg (290KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
vip.jpg
290KB, 600x800px
I have been at both ESL One Frankfurt After Parties (including the VIP Sections)

AMA
>>
>>26422269

That's not what they mean by after parties, autist.

An after party is the drinks and drugs back at someones house after the bar or club closes. If you're not invited it's because you're a loser and nobody wants to have sex with you.
>>
File: 1327382507817.jpg (16KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1327382507817.jpg
16KB, 240x250px
>>26422316
Same difference brah
>>
>>26422339

They're completely different things, loser. An organised official after party isn't an after party, it's a way for promoters to sucker more money out of rejects who think they're cool for paying for things like VIP areas.
>>
>>26422269
even though im slightly jealous, partying with PPD and other dotards is not the same as blowing coke with a bunch of stacies and fucking until the sun comes up.
>>
>>26420512
Really? What if they rode the bus home? What about their homework? How could anyone do that? How could anyone like each other that much? How do their parents react to this? I am so out of touch
>>
>>26420475
The secret to success is to be a total douche.

Be greedy, exploit weaknesses and grab any opportunity to make money by the throat.

Hard work doesn't pay off as good
>>
>>26422387
>>26422394

>mfw I didn't pay a single cent for drinks or the whole night

You can't even buy into the VIP parties brah
>>
>>26422432

Nobody cares. The fact you keep reinforcing how much of an autist you are by going on about this is shameful.

You're a fucking loser and you're going out of your way to prove this by refusing the grasp that a shitty gaming party is nothing like an after party with people who like you and wanted to hang out with you and get even more wasted and hook up.
>>
>>26422395

It's disturbing that you are actually being serious here, aren't you?

If you didn't hang out and talk to your friends after school, there's something super fucking wrong with you.
>>
>>26422103
You should have just been yourself bro
>>
>>26422527

>being this autistic.

Falling for the VIP marketing just makes you twice the loser, you stupid dork.

How fun can a room full of virgins talking about a gay video game be?

Stay omega as fuck, you complete and utter failure at everything.
>>
File: 1454416597460.jpg (33KB, 839x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454416597460.jpg
33KB, 839x960px
>>26422527
Parties to my memory were just a bunch of faggots acting like douche bags.
>>
>>26420512
Bullshit.

Next you'll tell me people actually had parties in high school.
>>
>>26422572

>VIP marketing

Nigga wha are yu talking about there is no VIP Ticket friendo, you can't buy into this lmaoing can't even read the posts getting so buttmad dont hate causse you cant get into clubs with people you enjoy
>>
>>26422584
get into the right parties then
>>
>>26422517
Not him, but i never talked with them outside of class, they saw as a lesser being that their other friends so it's obvious that we won't interact more than it's neccesary
>>
>>26420803
>normies don't ever feel like normies
>Confident or not, normies act the way to do primarily to fit in.

That's a lie. SOMETIMES they feel out of place or awkward, but much of the time they feel comfortable and are doing what comes naturally. If they were genuinely always uncomfortable, they would not choose to be social.
>>
>>26422646

>post VIP pass
>act as if VIP party is amazing and exclusive
>start crying hysterically and trying to claim everyone is jealous when you simply fell for a marketing ploy.

Nobody mentioned buying tickets. Try actually responding to the words that are actually there instead of the ones you're making up because you can't cope with being told how much of a loser you are.

Seriously - a fucking gaming party? Kill yourself.
>>
>>26422142
I thought that's when you turned on the tv?
>>
>>26422753

>marketing ploy

wat are you even talking about then mate marketing exists for things that are sold how can i fall for marketing if i don't buy things nigga you are retarded

and why are you getting so butthurt about it being a game, the people in there have earned more money in 2 years seperately than you will ever earn in your life ur a joke buddy
>>
>>26422828

>being so simple minded you don't understand what marketing actually is.

You fell for the VIP marketing meme and now you're trying to backpedal because you can't cope with the shame of being BTFO.

See the branding on that pass you posted? See the way it's made to make you feel like you're important for having the pass and you're aligned to those brands and part of something? That's marketing, you fucking idiot.

I'm not butthurt about it being a game, I'm laughing at you for being such a worthless human you're actually defending going to a gaming after party and trying to claim it's cool and the same as hanging out with people who actually like you and want you to be there.
>>
>>26422517
Can you tell me in detail what yur friends did after school? Where do you live? Are you a normie?
>>
>>26422994

Hung out, talked shit, smoked, drank, got stoned, watched movies, listened to music, played games, played in bands, went to gigs, hooked up with girls, went to parties on weekends, rode bikes, skated, drove cars, just generally fucked around.
>>
>>26423035
Where on earth do you live to be able to do that? I wouldn't be able to do half of any of that bc of my parents. wtf.
>>
File: 1291799887840.jpg (56KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1291799887840.jpg
56KB, 367x451px
>>26422935
lel these are the arena passes they are a way of identification everyone had these from the press to the staff and the players they just have different things written in the box at the bottom. The passes have nothing to do with the after party

>hanging out with people who actually like you and want you to be there

Who said I was there alone bro you know noting about the commuinity and are getting frustratet about not having things
>>
>>26423072
People like you need to fuck off this board seriously
>>
>>26423064

It doesn't matter where I live - pretty much everyone has the same experiences

What the fuck do parents have to do with it?

You're one of those faggot good boys who actually fell for it when your parents told you not to do all the fun things that made being a teenager tolerable, aren't you?
>>
Everything important happens before or after the schedule. Doesn't matter if its work, school, events, etc.

Show up early to get easy one on one interactions or stay late for quality time with the remaining people.
>>
>>26423116
Out of arguments I see :) I'm gonna go to bed and sleep soundly to the image of you getting buttfrustrated in your room by yourself cheers mate
>>
>>26423072

>constantly trying to shift the goalposts

>bring up VIP like it's important
>get mocked
>desperately try to claim it's because the other person is jealous

It really doesn't occur to you that when I'm laughing at you for thinking VIP gamer after parties are cool and nothing like actually hanging out with people who like you at a house after party that I've experienced exactly that, does it?

No wonder you think your gay omega loser gaming party is so cool.
>>
>>26423122
No. I went to top tier schools and everyone was studying. I am pretty sure you don't have the same experiences as a kid in pakistan. Plus all the stuff you mentioned doesn't sound like fun to me desu. I was just wondering how 2 normies could tolerate each other.
>>
>>26423152

>I can't process more than one person thinking I'm a total loser - the post.

When you've got an argument that isn't you constantly trying to justify why a gaming party is cool, do let us know.
>>
>>26420475
The best part of ramen is not the noodles its the broth
>>
>>26423122
>It doesn't matter where I live - pretty much everyone has the same experiences

Yeah, this sentence gives off how you're just trying to ruse them instead of telling them the truth.
You overplayed your hand fuckboy.
>>
>>26422828
>the people in there have earned more money in 2 years seperately than you will ever earn in your life ur a joke buddy
>the people
Yeah that's the thing, you're acting as if you're one of the main guys instead of another random autist.
>>
>>26423132

THIS

THIS

ROBOTS IF YOU WANT TO SOCIALIZE FOLLOW THIS ADVICE
>>
File: Catfish.jpg (92KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
Catfish.jpg
92KB, 330x330px
Hijacking your thread bud.

Catfishman here. The CATFISHMAN. I've got my Catfishmania post coming out in a few days (it's going to be epic, I catfished over 100 girls and documented most of it with pics and screenshots), but I'm doing a special catfish tonight. I'm letting you robots take part. Got any ideas of what I should do? Have any funny catchphrases? Now's your chance to be part of the greatest bread in Feb 2016 coming ~ Valentines.
>>
>>26423188

I think you'll find that you weren't told because nobody wanted to invite you.

>le 3rd world country maymay

You clearly didn't go to a top school if you think bringing this up actually makes any sort of point. But, funnily, enough, there are plenty of articles about what young people in Muslim nations get up to - partying, western music, hash, MDMA, sex... all the usual stuff normal people in the west do that you're super obviously upset about missing out on and trying to pretend is boring.
>>
>>26423208

It doesn't give off anything. The point, you cum gargling mongoloid, is that surburban anywhere is effectively the same in western countries. It's why you can watch, for example, Skins in Canada and the experiences and situations make sense.
>>
File: 1454445748356.gif (127KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454445748356.gif
127KB, 320x320px
>>26423293
Good luck, Catfishman!
>>
File: 1451174358012.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451174358012.gif
1MB, 400x320px
>>26422142
But then I turned on the TV. And that's about the time she walked away from me. Nobody likes you when you're 23
>>
>>26423152
I'm a different anon you turd munch go fuck off to your gaymer parties you cunt
>>
>>26423351
>is that surburban anywhere is effectively the same in western countries

It really isn't, and you must be all kinds of retarded to even think that.
But hey, at least you did drugs in HS. lmao
>>
>>26423293

Jesus fuck I can't wait for this. What day do you think you'll post it and will it be on r9k?
>>
>>26423476

It really is. Those experiences I mentioned are universal - you just can't accept you were excluded from them and are trying to pretend they're not normal. Do go ahead and try to explain what the fundamental differences are though.

Most people did drugs in high school.

>lmao

The surest sign of a faggot is their need to laugh at their own posts. No wonder nobody invited you to hang out with them.
>>
File: 1453136062235.jpg (188KB, 749x903px) Image search: [Google]
1453136062235.jpg
188KB, 749x903px
That they hate the game as much as we do but they're better at playing it and there's no pussy in the way we live.
>>
>>26423312
>Normie tries to insult me for liking different things besides mindless normie consumption.
Nah your the boring one cunt :^)
>>
>>26422220
It happened.

>>26423422
No there was no tv and I was 21
>>
>>26423481

Doing a few more of the bigger catfishes that require legwork tonight, tomorrow, and hitting the zoo for Saturday afternoon. My guess is because it's so big, I'll split it into 2 parts Saturday night and Sunday. Just depends on the reception.
>>
>>26423565

>abnormie gets BTFO and tries to make claims that he can't back up when questioned.

You failed miserably at teenage life and now you're a tragic, butthurt loser who can't cope with no having developed properly
>>
>>26423567
AND THAT'S ABOUT THE TIME SHE
>>
>>26423629
Nah your just boring to me. But hey its not my fault you want to convince me your not. You probably never did any of that stuff anyway. :^D
>>
>>26423685

>no u didn't even do those things!
>can't even spell you're properly but tries to claim he went to an exclusive school and studied hard.
>actually thinks the u ur le boring maymay is an adequate response to the question he refuses to answer.

How butthurt are you that you never experienced your teens properly?
>>
Normies don't actually mind your autistic hobbies so long as you're not in their face about it.

Outside of the real uggos, most guys will fuck anything. Older women are always up for a young shy beta virgins.
>>
>>26423567
>missing the Blink182 reference
>>
>>26423612
This desu familia bbq
>>
>>26420475
>Getting your heart broken is 10x worse than being a virgin
>>
>>26423738
I have some personality issues so I would just probably scream out "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!" if someone talked or touched me. Normies won't try to talk to me anymore. As you can see I am a loner. :p
>>
>>26423828

Not true at all. You can heal from getting your heart broken and the damage is nowhere the damage you can never repair by being an adult virgin.
>>
>>26423831

Then why were you trying to claim the experiences I listed weren't normal when it's clearly obvious you're loaded down with all manner of development issues?
>>
>>26424046
mate..... Those drugs you took had an a effect on your thinking abilities....bc I never said that.
>>
>>26423293

the first message to a girl should be

"You're like a magnet, attractive from the rear, repulsive from the front."
>>
>>26424107

>>26423064
>Where on earth do you live to be able to do that?

And the rest of your posts massively imply you don't think the experiences most people had were normal.

Stop trying to backpedal now, retard. You made it incredibly clear that you were trying to claim that those things weren't typical experiences. You even tried to claim I probably hadn't done any of them.

So much for your top school and your studying, you're still an idiot.
>>
>>26424195
>Normie wants to fight
Eh too bad. Your anger gave me a boner in the long run. Btw I am better than you in every way.
>>
>>26420475
that they are totally empty inside and full of hatred for themselves and for society but they don't have a way out so they'll try to make themselves feel better by attacking an easy target
>>
>>26424250

>gets BTFO
>tries to shift the goalposts
>gets BTFO again
>le I am le smarter and u r le mad maymay

I'm not the angry one here, loser, and you're far too stupid to be better than anyone.

You're a damaged failure.
>>
>>26424371
But your angry :)
>>
>>26424433

>your
>top school
>i-i--i-if you don't a-a-a-gree with m-me u r mad

Thanks again for admitting you've been completely BTFO
>>
>>26424467
btfo about what?
>>
>>26424513

>he can't even follow a conversation he's been having in this very thread.

You didn't develop properly, you were rejected by your peers, and you tried and failed to claim that everyone didn't experience similar levels of social interaction in highschool - you got BTFO and resorted to trying to claim I was mad instead of actually trying to refute anything.
>>
>>26424551
So you proved you aren't ....mad? Druggies I swear...
>>
>>26424576

>still resorting to the u r le mad maymay instead of addressing anything

Thanks, yet again, for proving you're BTFO.
>>
>>26424610
Nah mate you were just BTFO by me.
>>
>>26424639

>refuses to respond or offer rebuttal to anything he is 100% guilty of
>those things are boring
>you never did those things
>i studied hard but I can't spell basic words
>i went to a top school but I can't formulate a basic response to anything

You are BTFO in human form.
>>
>>26424685
I don't see how still but okay. Hope you had fun sweetie.
>>
>>26424741

Of course you don't see how, you're a fucking idiot.

You've had plenty of opportunities to actually offer some sort of defence and all you've done is called me a mad druggy, when you're the one who got all hostile and bitter when you found out pretty much everyone but you experienced a social life in high school.

You do realise you've pretty much fucked up your whole life?
>>
>>26424784
Nope. I am 18
>>
>>26420493
>Go get drunk with friends at bars or clubs
>Go to someone's place to chill
>Order food or get food on the way back
>Smoke weed, drink, have conversations, whatever
>>
>>26424841

And you've alreadty fucked up an enormous part of your social and emotional development.

You can't even respond to criticism on anything but a childish level. You're fucked.
>>
>>26424784
No you are the idiot. You are literally the same as the niggers saying nigresses are the best. And if I wanted a social life why would I choose to be here? I am a loner you retard.
>>
Legitimate question.

In my early 20's (about a decade ago), I went to some great parties and went to drug-filled "after parties." At the after parties, the normies hooked up. The robots got really high on hard drugs and were too high to fuck. I was in the latter group.

I'm sober now, but I plainly valued getting high more than having sex. Given that, why would I go to after parties? I can do that at home, bro.
>>
>>26422767
man, nobody likes you when you're 23.
>>
>>26424898

>rambling incoherent nonsense.

You're pretty hilariously mad for someone trying to claim they don't care about failing miserably at some of the most important developmental things in young adult life.

Nice attempt to claim it's all by choice. Remember how you were trying to claim those things didnt't happen earlier?

Do try to keep up, you're just proving how stupid you are over and over and over.
>>
>>26424993

>gets rejected and resorts to compensating by overdoing it on drugs
>no, I can choose to this at home and it's the same because I honestly don't care about getting rejected

KEK.
>>
>>26425022
>can't address question
>just wants to claim btfo
>jealous he didn't secure a good future.
>shitty normalfag logic
Yeah I sure was btfo.
>>
>There was a big get together after everyone left school and now everyone-betas and chads-are on pretty good terms
>The only people not invited were the ones who went full edgelord and deleted people on facebook or said they hated anyone in the year
>Fat, dumb, nerdy, bad skin, awkward, nofriends, autist, anyone-everyone's nice to each other
>At wherever they hold the reunion, a lot of the chads who bullied anyone will usually sit down and have a hear to heart with them about it, usually ridden with apologies, explanations and all sorts of shit
>By the end of it everyone is chilled and life goes on, everyone stays in contact with each other
>There's no mention of the edgelords or the people who deliberately excluded themselves
>No backtalk
>No "they were nice, I wish they were here"
>They're just forgotten

I know this because I was amongst them. Everyone gets there eventually.
>>
>>26423293
I'd buy you a salmon, because that is sometimes the colour of pussy ;)
>>
>>26425088
The normalfag is btfo.
>>
>>26424122
I like it.. and nice dubs
>>
I've only been to 2 parties my senior year of hs and didn't really see any hooking up. One of them was in the ghetto and it was really fucking weird. There were people from ages 12 all the way to like 25, all drinking/doing drugs, it was almost impossible to move.

The other party was one I heard about and showed up unannouced, I talked to a few people, then got kicked out by the hostess. I hear about parties happening like every weekend but I don't know where they are or whose hosting them. It feels shitty desu. I'm throwing one at my house tommorow so I can ascend from failednormie to normie. I know a few people who will just put my address on their twitter and hordes of people will come.
>>
>>26420475

>I'm actually not having as much sex as I say I am and I'm getting rejected too.
>>
>>26420559

why the fuck would you keep drinking? that sounds like a shit load of alcohol to consume, after already getting drunk at one place. isnt that really unhealthy?
>>
This one time I took this bitch home directly from the club and proceeded to fug no condor. I've never had sex again
>>
File: 129754975235.jpg (106KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
129754975235.jpg
106KB, 350x200px
>>26423293
Catfishsan, you are my hero.
>>
I used to end up at after-parties at uni a lot because my flatmate was a gregarious cunt.

It's pretty incredible to see, to be honest. You usually start with a full room of people and really loud music and then give it 30-40 minutes and I was usually sat there on my own wishing I was at home while someone who lived there washed dishes and someone else snored away on the floor.

Good times...
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.