[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not be a misogynist /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: jlajfsd.jpg (100KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
jlajfsd.jpg
100KB, 1109x677px
Convince me to not be a misogynist /r9k/.
>>
File: bsm.jpg (86KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
bsm.jpg
86KB, 604x452px
you were deprived of such opportunities earlier in live. you DESERVE this op
>>
yes girls are very manipulative, yes they leech off of us, yes they do not care about you or anyone else that cannot further their interests, but can you blame them for that. We are all just trying to get ahead in life, it will do you no good to hold their strategies against them. You too would probably do seemingly ruthless things if you knew that it would make your life better.
>>
>>26419165
women are not that different, but culture is shit
>>
Haven't seen that pic for years, use to be spammed
>>
>>26419165
Can't really. Logically speaking I can't find a reason not to be a misogynist. Or a Miso based Gynecologist
>>
>>26419165
1. Think of reasons why women shouldn't be misandrists.
2. Reflect.
>>
Remember all those girls that rejected you back in middle school/high school?

They might like you when they're single mothers in their 30's/40's. Yes, it's unfair, but that's life.
>>
>>26419850
>They might like you
No they won't, they'll want to use you as a last ditch companionship option but they won't like or respect you.
>>
>>26419165
There are a huge amount of really terrible men out there.

Become a misanthrope instead. Recognise that 90% of all people will fuck you over for a dollar.
>>
>>26419165
Actually befriending women turned me around, so I guess you could try that or something.
>>
>>26419650
>be gynecologist
>treat all infections with miso paste
it'll teach these roasties
>>
You do realize that most people are selfish, short visioned, mentally weak and possess multiple double standards? Men and women alike. I do not understand how people think this has never ever been any different. People cheat, wage wars, eat till their fat, envy and be miserable. They also do many of the good things like enjoy good movies, sometimes give money to those who need it, maybe not launch a full scale war if the other side apologizes, laugh, fuck and do all the good things.

People are always a mixture of all the good and "evil" things. There is no need to limit this to women, everyone is like this. Stop mystifying what you think people should be like and enjoy the eventful things and all the emotions that is life.
>>
>>26422070
But anon, I already am a misandrist.

This thread is about convincing me to not be a misogynist.
>>
File: 1454880595788.png (129KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1454880595788.png
129KB, 680x684px
A true robot hates the whole world, not just women.
>>
>>26422916
You just have insecurities and deep issues with yourself. People are just people like you
>>
>>26423000
People are born shitty. I'm not a Christian but the idea of Man being damned for some original sin makes a lot of sense to me, we'd all be in Hell if God didn't love us.
>>
>>26419165
why wouldnt you want to be a misogynist
>>
>>26423102
Lol you're so negative dude come on. We're just star dust. People get mislead and confused. You're cycnical and conceited belieiving that non sense. I used to think like you, until I realized negativity leads to no where.
>>
>>26423488
>until I realized negativity leads to no where
None of that proves that people aren't shit, just that being negative doesn't improve your personal situation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.