[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you moved to Northern Ireland yet, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: eire.jpg (532KB, 1600x2200px) Image search: [Google]
eire.jpg
532KB, 1600x2200px
Why haven't you moved to Northern Ireland yet, robots?

>Staceys and Chads are present but largely confined to the cities and can be easily avoided
>Countless clubs aimed at the middle ground of men and women
>In the countryside literally any man can get laid by a 8 or 9 out of 10 country girl who doesn't know any better
>Most conservative part of the British Isles
>Cheap as fuck housing
>Only a 6 in 10 chance of being blown up by terrorists
>Alternatively you can join the ongoing Irish Uprising and kill normies

It's the dream, lads.
>>
>norn iron
>british isles
BRITS GET OUT
>>
>>26418553
>In the countryside literally any man can get laid by a 8 or 9 out of 10 country girl who doesn't know any better

That's a hefty claim to be making, have any stories to back that up?

Also, how much are fags and booze? Is there weed on the emerald isle? I heard there are a ton of polish qts there, is it true?
>>
>>26418684
It's geographically part of the British Isles you fucking mong.

>>26418688
Very true. You look at any Northern Ireland club located outside the city and you will see short, fat, redfaced guys with receding hairlines wearing bootcut jeans, shite shoes and ugly shirts all pulling girls.

If you are a country guy-know how to talk like you're from the countryside (or have farming experience-this is golden) you're set.

There are girls who dress more slutty than city girls but act like they're better because they're good, real women from the countryside.

Go to a club, buy one a drink and you're getting laid. Sex is VERY casual in the countryside here and "X slept with her" is pretty much the same as "X took her to lunch."

If you're American you could pull fucking anyone.
City girls are easy too but you have to compete with chavs for them.
>>
>>26418849
>british isles
you don't own my country cunt
>>
File: 20150307-DSC06685.jpg (469KB, 1800x892px) Image search: [Google]
20150307-DSC06685.jpg
469KB, 1800x892px
>tfw stuck living in Ireland, alone
>>

That doesn't sound like the dream, Anon. Probably more like a borderline Orwellian shithole.
>>
I'm a clueless American but I imagine the rampant hypergamy and 20/80 Chads fucking every woman is a problem in every single western and developed country. Probably even in Russia where there is an excess of young women.
>>
File: 1424148861744.png (122KB, 304x294px) Image search: [Google]
1424148861744.png
122KB, 304x294px
>>26418849
I must pack my canoe and sail across the great river then, thank you based potato
>>
File: armaghsniper.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
armaghsniper.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>26418553
>countless clubs aimed at...
Tiocfaidh ar la
>>
>>26418553
I live 2 fields away from it senpai
>>
Is scotland any similar? I've always wanted to move to a Scottish city.
>>
>>26418553
cause im english and ill probrably get kneecapped by pikies.
>>
Potaters! im a comin!
>>
>Go to Ireland
>Join IRA
>Enjoy shooting up normies in the mornings and then walking along a country beach with an Irish cutie in the afternoon

Always the dream...
>>
>>26419018
I heard Scotland is shit tier, but the place to go to be drunk or alone.

>>26418980
>implying the IRA are even vaguely relevant to the cause anymore
Step up, bombfags. You're just catholic ISIS now.

Seriously lads, it's easy mode. ESPECIALLY if you have a pretty face and are skeleton mode. It's easy as fuck to find a girl of really any kind for yourself.
If you're racist, there are lots of Protestant girls who hate gays, blacks, muslims and catholics.
If you wanna be a trap, Northern Ireland's gay scene is largely limited to one club by on gay pride you can get fucked by fucking anything.

It's essentially Britain-lite.
Chavs are present in cities and there are still chads, but you they go to the chad clubs. There are several clubs and bars of various genres all catering to people who range from weird outcasts to failed normies. Shits great.

>>26418916
No, it means it's liberal enough for you but the gays, trannies and other things you guys hate are still largely loathed.
>>
>>26418684
Tiochfaidh ar la
>>
PRIME EXAMPLE is the Limelight-a popular club in Belfast.

>Split in 3 parts-Club, Bar, Rock
>Club is standard normie-ish club, plays charts and pop music as well as a few older songs, basically whatever is popular/nostalgic/viral. Full of a huge mix of people but the closest to your standard club
>Bar plays mostly rock, a few pop songs, it's mostly seats and tables for you to sit in/geather around if you don't want to dance
>Rock, as you might have guessed, plays mostly rock old and new but also some hip-hop. It's full of all the alternative people/anti-normies, but you also get a few regular people coming in and out
>You can go from room to room as you please
>Upstairs smoking area is always full of people chatting to each other if you want to talk to people while you smoke
>Downstairs smoking area is out the front if you want to smoke alone

It's the perfect club. Normies think it's too trashy, chavs think it's too expensive. The perfect mix.

There's also a Subway about 30 seconds from it which stays open until 3am.
>>
England shit tier unless in the country or up north a bit (past London/brim)
Scotland mainly the same I would avoid Glasgow suburbs and stay city only
N.I - no exp
Wales - only fucked one girl in Wales and was a drunk Goth
>>
>>26418553
American here, if my mother was born in Belfast, how hard is it for me to get citizenship?
>>
>>26418553
i'm from CountyDown the entire county is a retirement town, there are no jobs and meeting girls anywhere but nightclubs is impossible. Everyone goes to Austrlia or Thailand to get laid.
>>
Never been to Northern Ireland,
but I just moved from London to Spain and it's a pussy goldmine here

of course if you're a complete autist, you'll fail here but otherwise you'll pull 8, 9, 10 here if you go out to clubs and shit
>>
>>26419567
North Down is a retirement town for old people but South Down is for culchies
>>
Reminder that Northern Ireland is literally british
>>
Lived in Belfast all my life.
NI is a shite place to live. The government are fucked retarded, the weather is shit and everything is falling apart.
>>
File: 1417221619631.jpg (140KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1417221619631.jpg
140KB, 633x758px
>>26419826
No it fucken isn't you hun
>>
>be part of the most autistic part of anything ever
Yeah, I'll pass.
>>
>>26419826
upa ra desu senpai
>>
>>26419860
>he saves images of irish memes
>>
>>26419826

Its British like Gibraltar is British
>>
OYY IM IRISH HARR CHARR CHARR CHARR HARR HARR ME POT O GOLD HARR CHARR
>>
>>26418553
The Unionists are the only ones who still want Northern Ireland fo exist.

The Republicans don't want it, the British don't want if and the Irish-Americans don't want it.

Even the Unionists' own supposed allies, the British don't want them.

I haven't heard a single argument for why NI should still exist from a Unionist that wasn't about 'muh feels'.

Why don't you just give up, Unionists? Just give NI back to us, where it rightfully belongs.
>>
>>26419317
You don't seriously think someone would just move to a different country for the possibility of finding a gf, I mean it's not even a guarantee
You know what's the only thing more pathetic than moving all that way for pussy, moving all that way for pussy and not getting any
Also from what you're saying you'd have to go out to clubs to meet girls because they aside from that it's just a shithole full of old people
>>
>>26419317
>If you're racist, there are lots of Protestant girls who hate gays, blacks, muslims and catholics.

Cheapest way to get to Northern Ireland?
>>
>tfw luckily enough to be born in Northern Ireland

ASK ME QUESTIONS MY FELLOW ROBOTS AND I SHALL DELIVER
>>
>>26420184
Which is a better feeling, being british, or being a traitor to your people?
>>
>>26420184
is OP full of shit?
>>
>>26419963
>Irish Americans

Their ancestors left for America, they have no say in Ireland's business. Most of Northern Ireland wants to remain British, and as long as that is there will it shall remain that way.
>>
>>26420184
NEWRY
E
W
R
Y
>>
>>26420754
I'm on my phone, grammar fucked up hard. But you get my point, the people want it so there is no reason to go against their wishes.
>>
>>26418553

The amount of fucking trannies or gays I've met from Northern Ireland is crazy.

Used to be true for the 80s or even 90s, not true anymore.

>Cheap as fuck housing

What the fuck do you consider cheap?
>>
>>26418553
how is ireland with the manlets ?
:(
>>
>>26419018
Scotland is similar except it's the most left wing libcuck part of the UK instead of the most conservative.
>>
>>26420855

I'm in the Republic and I'm 6'2. Most of my friends are the same height as me. Most lads would be about 6'0 I'd say.
>>
>>26419963
>British don't want it
Yes we do. The only reason we'd give up Northern Ireland is if a united Ireland rejoined the United Kingdom.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451060563227.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451060563227.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>26418553
>toicfaidh ar la!
>>
Like moths to a flame, a million arse blasted taigs and "muh proud Irish ancestry" yanks come to any thread about NI to shitpost up the ra and how "we wuz irish kingz n sheit"
>>
>>26418553
???
>>
>>26420855
Lots of manlets in Belfast.

>>26421304
>>26420825
What part of the fucking countryside are you from? In almost fucking anywhere you go to a club in a shirt a pair of jeans and some browns and you can pull literally fucking anyone if you have a car or any money whatsoever. Shit is retard-tier easy, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: BRIAN BORU IN BATTLE.jpg (144KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BRIAN BORU IN BATTLE.jpg
144KB, 647x1000px
>There are people in Ireland who want to stay british
>There are people in Ireland who want to shit all over irish heritage, history, culture and stories
>There are people who would rather desperately claw at the crusty asshole of the failing British empire than embrace their based Irish identity

Brian Boru would piss on your corpses.
>>
>>26419849
Just back from staying up at my mate's gaff in Stranmillis, was at Villa on Wednesday night. Belfast isn't all that bad lad.
>>
>>26418553
How are the welsh treated in Ireland?

Tfw my house is actually in this pic, in the bottom right peninsula. Do I count?
>>
>>26422406
we do not give two fucks about the welsh
>>
>>26418553
I'd rather live in a free country
>>
>>26422495
;_: original feelings.
>>
>>26422772
fuck off fenian
>>
>>26420923
No lad, we'd give it up the minute the people of Northern Ireland voted to join the republic.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
Northern Ireland is fucking grim, mate
>>
>>26419383
Hold my beer...
>>
Nah I'll stick to New Zealand for now.
>>
>>26418553
the northern irish police have a grudge against me
>>
File: 1416772061267.jpg (63KB, 849x471px) Image search: [Google]
1416772061267.jpg
63KB, 849x471px
>people ITT unironically being taigs

kek
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.