[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggestions for /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
You fucktards mixed up what I meant last night. What do you suggest be done to improve the board? Doesn't matter how impossible or controversial, I'll hear it all eventually anyway.
>>
File: 1427730624219.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427730624219.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>26418121
Improving the board is a direct result of improving the people that frequent it.All of these faggots should stop whining about their "problems" and actually do something about them.

>I am what you fags call "normie".But I used to be like you.That time seems like lifetime ago.
>>
>>26418388
Yes, if you saw my campaign back in the r9k elections a couple days back, that was my main idea (hence the name I was given). I think that if /r9k/'s people work to a certain goal together, we can actually change the place. And we need to realize this place isn't the worst board on here, we function relatively well.
>>
>>26418121
auto perm ban
fembot threads
lgbt degenerate shit
b shit
reddit bait threads
>>
>>26418388

and what do you suggest we DO about our problems? there is nothing left to try. Aspergers has fucked my brain. It is literally broken. My parents shouldn't have waited so long to give birth to me. They ruined my life and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it other than bitch and moan, and I intend to do that until the day I die.
>>
Get rid of it again.
>>
Remove normies females lgbt
>>
>>26418464
>Fembot threads
What is the major issue with them that annoys you, be specific
>/b/ shit
like what?

Those are the only ones I found a bit vague, so if you could get a bit more specific...

>>26418468
I was always against the robot returning, a lot of people forgot what it was like with it on. I do agree.

>>26418480
Why females, exactly? I see it a lot, but I've been trying to get a specific root of why this is such an issue.
>>
>>26418508

why females? are you fucking serious?
>>
>>26418388
who the fuck are you, retarded reddit normie? nobody asked faggots like you to come give your advice. people like you are the reason this board has gone to shit. you greentext like a retard so you're obviously some newfag redditor, fuck off
>>
>>26418388
>>26418448
The thing you're failing to understand is that the problems we have, while similar, would require something slightly different for each individual as the reasons we are how we are are all very different
Also the culture of this board has become a place people complain about their issues and it appears they don't want to improve but in reality they just don't want to do that here
Robots talk about how they read PUA stuff, or browse /fit/ but post a self improvement thread and it barely reaches 20 posts
You have a long road ahead if you think you can get everyone to "work towards a certain goal together", especially with constant bait posts, fem"bot"s, and all the other normalfaggotry
>>
>>26418533
Why females? Because fuck you thats why. You have tumblr, facebook and twitter to attention whore on all day so fuck off.
>>
maybe put the point of this board at the top of the page, so people stop making unrelated threads
>>
>>26418591

I think we're in agreement, fuckhead. I hate women too.
>>
>>26418121
remove normies, all non virgins and libtard faggots
you do not belong
>>
>>26418508
women ruin everything
>>
Ban all trans and cuck posters, along with anyone who uses reaction images of chinese cartoon characters.
Kill the robot.
>>
>>26418589
self improvement only works on yourself

what works for me is going to drive you crazy
>>
>>26418533
Well I sort of understand, obviously. But for the most part the fembots aren't being very bad to robots. I tried talking to a couple about this whole thing in a thread and they were pretty reasonable. I would be against them if they were all stacey-type personalities, but I mean, they don't completely hate us.

>>26418589
Listen, think of it like a sort of...good raid on our own site. If everyone tries to make better quality posts and severely frown upon shitposts, it could at least help the situation.

>>26418591
explain an 'attention whore' thread driven by females. Do you mean the fact they're making feels threads specific to a gender? If so, I agree with you.

>>26418596
The nice thing about /r9k/ is it's feels/depression topic isn't technically an official one. I haven't seen too many unrelated threads. Even shitposts have some relation to robothood/normiehood.

>>26418641
anon, the amount of people who like anime on this site is massive. I'm not one of those '4chan is an anime site' supporters, that's bullshit toxicity from /qa/, but i do acknowledge most of r9k enjoys it. Killing the robot is of course a good idea. I'm still on the fence over if the trannie shit is alright, but I'm leaning to a no.
>>
I hate this job already
>>
>>26418709
>If everyone tries to make better quality posts and severely frown upon shitposts
not enough
here's some things you could do, and if a large portion of us did them might make some change
>ignore any obvious bait threads, or if you post always sage
>become better at recognising obvious shitposts
I did a test a few weeks ago, started out saying I was a fembot who was lonely, then after a few angry replies started to change things until I was eventually claiming that even though I, as a magnificent stronk womyn, was the one living on hard mode and robots have it easy
Got about 200 replies
shit should have died out but it didn't
>>
>>26418834
yeah, I guess that's a good point. I'd like to add to it though. Pointing out a post is 'bait' is going to cause disputes unless it's blatant, so I say just completely ignore said post.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.