[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really tired of life; don't even want to kill myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: blubububub.jpg (29KB, 771x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blubububub.jpg
29KB, 771x1080px
I'm really tired of life; don't even want to kill myself.

Everything in my life has gone to shit. I am not a normie, I have been a NEET for 7 years.

My entire family history is riddled with mental illnesses and I wasn't spared.

What keeps you from killing yourself, robots?
>>
>>26416840
Why post that book if it's normalfag problems: the book?
>>
>>26416876
Are you stupid? Have you even read the book?
>>
>>26416876
You have absolutely missed the point of the book. The guy was cursed with good looks.
>>
>>26416886
Yes. And that is all I got from it.

>>26416895
>The guy was cursed with good looks
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>26416910
>guy totally and irreducibly alienated from human society
>attempts suicide multiple times
But I guess because he puts his dick into a vagina a few times it can't have been all that bad..? You're delusional
>>
>>26416910
He was autism reincarnate. The guy was terrible at being a human being.
>>
>>26416937
>>26416939
I can't relate to it. I am a virgin. If I'd had sex like you people, maybe I would have gotten the point, but a whiny normie whining about petty shit and not getting over getting diddled BY A WOMAN is all I got from that book.
>>
>>26416988
>Had sex
m8 I'm 24 and I haven't even touched a woman.
>>
>>26416988
Buddy, understand that if you lived in conservative Japan where the sex-economy wasn't yet so skewed, you'd be getting laid as well. And FYI, I'm also a virgin, but I don't let insignificant little details stop me from relating to someone who's obviously a lot like me.
>>
>>26416840
I keep thinking something good has to happen at some point
>>
>>26417013
I cannot relate at all to a character who has had sex. No matter how "fucked up" the character is. I mean, the guy had women falling for him everywhere he went, came from a rich family and got married to a yamato nadeshiko. What is there "fucked up" about the character that isn't the constant whining about "boohoohoo a woman touched my dick as a pre-teen ;-;"?

I felt like I was reading the journal of some degenerate rock star douchebag the whole time, to be honest, kazoku.
>>
>>26417112
Are you able to comprehend in your little delusional world that having sex doesn't automatically make people happy
>>
>>26417112
I'm curious as to ehat your opinion is on the Underground Man.
>>
>>26417112
It's been a while since I read this, but I vaguely remember the character being stuck in his room upstairs because he's afraid to come down and greet people.

That's pretty robotic if you ask me.
>>
>>26417216
You know damn well that it's a fundamental part of happiness.

>>26417227
Haven't read it. Doesn't he fuck a prostitute?

The problem with these old-ass books is that back then having sex was like drinking water. Those authors could never understand the male virginity problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.