[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think women are the way they are? As in total sociopaths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1369027769045.png (115KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1369027769045.png
115KB, 326x226px
Why do you think women are the way they are?

As in total sociopaths towards people that are not on their "must fuck" radar?
>>
>>26416750
Their pussies are the gate to society. Things are tough out there so they only want the most alpha men
>>
Because in pre-historic times it was better to exploit the weak and fuck the big mean apes than the other way around.
>>
>sorry, i don't like you, you come off as permanently scarred in conversation and ultimately kind of robotic
>your penis doesn't get hard all the way when we fuck and you last 4 minutes. sex with you is nothing but disappointment.
>you're great and everything, it's just that i already know a virtual carbon copy of you who's already interested in me, and when i look at you i see an obsolete model.
>i would never want to inflict your genes on my child
>talking to you makes me want to kill myself

oh yeah life would be SO MUCH BETTER if women were completely honest all the time, this is a great direction for society to head

you guys really are pioneers for a brave new way of the future
>>
Women grow up in vastly different worlds than men, it's a mistake to try to rationalize anything women do or think using your mindset because they simply don't play by your rules. This is especially advanced for attractive women.

I want you to imagine something for a second. Think of yourself as a hot blonde 16 year old girl going to highschool somewhere like socali. You come from a chad dad and a stacy mom and from a stable upper class home where you've been given anything you wanted. Think of all the people in your life who will call you beautiful and all the betas who will serve your every command. What do you think you would be like at 21-22 personality wise? Women aren't dumb, in fact a lot of them are actually more cunning and intelligent then men(although redpill and MGTOW faggots won't admit this to feel a sense of superiority). Women recognize this from an extremely early age and learn how to weaponize it. This forms into an almost predator like instinct where women see if you're no use to them or aren't what they like they can just discard you. As an added bonus society not only allows this, but reinforces this(a good chunk of the top grossing movies of all time are chick flicks that are basically about idolizing alphas).

This is the reason /r9k/ will always lose when it comes with dealing with women. They try to rationalize them when they're playing a different game altogether.
>>
>>26416750
ray i love you!!
>>
>>26417098
Dont be dumb anon, eventually human men would become numb to cruel true things women say about them.
>>
>>26417137
>Women aren't dumb, in fact a lot of them are actually more cunning and intelligent then men

Understanding the reason that they're inherently valuable to society is hardly cunning or intelligent. It barely counts as being self aware.
>>
>>26417137
>all of these ridiculous generalizations
>all of these absolutes about half of a species

Wow. I cringed so, so, SO hard reading this post...

Women are intelligent creatures, yeah, but we aren't "predators." We are people who are deserving of respect.

Fuck off.
>>
>>26416750
The biggest problem is that society givesvalue to women for simply existing. Or, as Warren Farrell put it, "women are human beings, men are human doings"
>>
>>26418372
>We are people who are deserving of respect.
I hate beta males they caused this, they caused all of this FUCK.
>>
>>26418372

Remember when trying to b8 or start an argument in r9k took some sort of creativity or effort?

I miss those days too.
>>
Guys, just fuck other dudes. It feels better and they aren't sociopaths.
>>
Options for women in prehistoric times:

>Align themselves with the biggest baddest motherfucker in the land and get fucked repeatedly by only him

>Align themselves with a weaker man or no man at all and expose themselves to the possibility of being gangraped by the entire village.

This is why.
>>
>>26416750
>Why do you think women are the way they are?
because enablers allow them to be that way. with social media now women have countless betas telling them their shit dont stink 24/7.

and it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>26419036
Agreed the legions of beta males on this board need to be exterminated infact all betas need to be exterminated so we can put the cunts back in place, these fucking beta faggots are the ones that have brainwashed men into becoming subservient slaves to the inferior gender. To treat them right, to make feel like queens, fucking disgusting I want to mutilate all of you beta faggots.
>>
>>26419076
Please post a pic of your face so we can all laugh at you
>>
>>26419095
Dont tell me what to do beta faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.