[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone just straight up feel like they don't belong on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1454839365308.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1454839365308.png
175KB, 539x612px
Anyone just straight up feel like they don't belong on this Earth?

Like some kind of alien with Asperger's. I suck at everything I do and can't be a normal person. Why be punished by existing?
>>
>>26416694
That image is so absurd! Why would Pepe need a rocket launcher to commit suicide? How can he even hold it like that?!
>>
>>26416778

I don't know, but it's black comedy. Which I like.
>>
Same. I don't fit in with other people and I'm starting to hate everyone for no reason.

When I see related videos on youtube I hate them. When I see people on youtube I hate them.
When I see someones face I feel hate. Yes extremely edgy I know but I feel this way.
>>
>>26416694
we where born to suffer
>>
File: 1452707517352.jpg (18KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1452707517352.jpg
18KB, 378x378px
may our life be a warning to others
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
BUT I'M A CREEP
I'M A WEIRDO
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE
I DON'T BELONG HERE
>>
File: 1446658247023.jpg (784KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1446658247023.jpg
784KB, 2048x1365px
hear me out robots, for I bring word of truth

there is a very good reason us robots feel so out of place. We suffer a skewed, offset view of our human reality due to our personal individual experience with it. like any other human being, we create a perception of reality based on experiences and weighed by opinion.

Because we were not accepted by this human society, because we did not join this acclaimed warm and welcoming body, we could not accept the reality this societal body projected. We felt displaced in this world, whose shops, pavements, parks and establishments were created in a state of mind, a state of mind we were not accepted into, and could not completely adopt and coexist within without blatantly lying to one's self.

In simpler terms, we are outsiders, and we do not see nor think inside of the box (a metaphor for human society), but rather on the outside staring at its outer walls.

because this box is so massive and almost inescapable, its attention and gravity within our human reality cannot be easily ignored. it takes immense willpower to be able to turn away from the box, and really think outside the box. for that to be able to happen in the first place, one must be expelled from the box, never have been inside the box in the first place, or having been inside the box be simultaneously aware of the concept of "outside the box" and have the means to place oneself outside of it.

one must arrive to the realization that human civilization (or the metaphorical box) is advancing/growing at a pace at which the human brain cannot evolve fast enough to perceive and deal with. We have advanced technologically outside of what our brains evolved to perform. Our brains did not evolve to live in houses, to drive in cars on the streets, to sit on a chair and read a newspaper while waiting for breakfast to cook. Our brains evolved to have strong bonds with others, to cooperate to overcome daily problems such as gathering food, finding shelter water.
>>
File: hSi8UsU.jpg (330KB, 1081x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hSi8UsU.jpg
330KB, 1081x1600px
>>26418399
It sounds simple, but the act of survival through others is the meaning of the human experience.

This life of stagnancy, the disconnection from the means of ones own survival, this alien world of sidewalks and steel towers and traffic lights and department stores and abundance of everything is so unnatural.

Us robots are open to the concept that the world we live in isn't the way things should be. We can subconsciously feel it.
>>
>>26417115
>pepe
>black comedy
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>26418875

A cartoon frog aiming a rocket launcher at himself in such an absurd manner isn't black comedy?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.