[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here hates being touched? I am too pure for this world.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: 1378592169097.png (230KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
1378592169097.png
230KB, 600x349px
Who here hates being touched?

I am too pure for this world. I hate being touched by filthy degenerate humans.
>>
>>26415234
I really love being touched, to the point that I think I just might be hyper sensitive to it. Not that anybody ever touches me
>>
>>26415234
>I am too pure for this world. I hate being touched by filthy degenerate humans.

No, you're just autistic. That is literally a sign of autism.
>>
I like being touched by people who love me and I trust.

So... nobody in particular.
>>
no I want to be touched I want to be touched so badly I want to feel the warmth the smoothness of their skin I want to feel their heart beating
>>
>>26415234
I hate being touched too. It weirds me right the fuck out.
>>
>>26415234
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates being touched.
>>
>>26415926
This post.

I hate making contact with strangers but touching someone who means something special to you is one of the most amazing sensations.
>>
it reminds me that i'm alive and a person and not just a consciousness floating through life spectating things

it's an odd sensation

it kind of jolts you awake
>>
>>26416000
Physical contact makes me feel dirty. Like my pure soul is being raped by the degeneracy of the person touching me.

I don't do anything degenerate but most people do and I feel like they are tainting my purity with their touch. When I kill myself, I'll finally be free and pure.
>>
I feel more like everyone else is too good for me, and I feel like whenever someone touches me in any way it's out of pity, and detrimental to their day.
>>
>>26415234
Nice way to make yourself feel superior about your sensory problems, stupid autist.
>>
>I am too pure for this world. I hate being touched by filthy degenerate humans.
Alien-like autists being assholes as usual.

Not surprised...
>>
>>26415234
I'd touch them tiddies all day OP-chan
>>
>>26415234
I like being touched. Warm physical contact like a pat on the shoulder or a hug feels great. I hate being groped though. It feels disgusting. im male
>>
>>26415234
>I really love being touched, to the point that I think I just might be hyper sensitive to it
>I hate being touched by filthy degenerate humans.
tfw both these feels at once
>>
>>26415234
If anybody even lightly grazes my hand with their coat/bag on the bus I visibly cringe and will move away from them.
I've had men on the street grab my arm to try to force me to talk to them and I flip the fuck out.
When I go to the odd family reunion and people hug me, all of my muscles tense and I'm endlessly screaming internally.
I once went on a date and the guy put his arm around me while we were walking, effectively slowing us down to an awkward pace and making me feel trapped. I was too embarrassed about how high-strung I am and never told him the actual reason why I was no longer interested.
All of this, yet I fantasize about being cuddled, having my hair played with and being held. I just need to be very close to the person, I guess.
>>
>>26416741
I'm visibly cringing at you posting in my thread. Too bad I can't delete it...

Cunts like you can never understand the misanthropic purity that I am talking about.
>>
>>26416800
I'm sorry that my no-touch policy doesn't stem from a delusional sense of self importance the way yours does, if that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>26415234
You shouldn't say stuff like that out loud. Ever.
>>
>>26415234
ITT:Psychopaths
>>
File: maki.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
maki.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>26416141
This is how I feel about all kinds of interactions.

Any time someone interacts with me I'm thinking "I'm sorry, I'm wasting your time, I'm really sorry, you don't have to pity me, it's fine, I understand, please stop"
>>
File: idntf.gif (876KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
idntf.gif
876KB, 512x288px
>hate being touched by people
>want to slap someone for putting their hand on my shoulder or something
>don't like touching doorknobs or letting people sit on my bed either
>feel like humans are too dirty

>don't mind rubbing my face all over my disgusting dog's fur
>>
I flinch anytime someone touches me
>>
File: what.jpg (308KB, 1750x2300px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
308KB, 1750x2300px
you posted an anime picture and we are degenerates kek
>>
>>26416141
what is this???!??"?"! i have been muted
>>
File: 1445363113338.png (509KB, 970x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445363113338.png
509KB, 970x720px
I hope someone rapes you all, filthy autists.
>>
File: nailed it.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.png
345KB, 498x568px
>>26416800
>>26416741
>ywn have a no no-touch gf to hang out with but not touch like a normal friendship but with gril and get super close to them
>ywn be cuckolded by Saddam Hussein
>ywn have a super shy gf to slowly start contact with, maybe a hand graze, then hand holding, ever so slowly until she is totally comfortable with me, then love her until the day I die
>it's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>26417713
y not though? I say it when people tuch me
>>
>>26417825
It can't be rape if I want it.
>>
>>26415234
I enjoy hugs from people I don't despise.
I especially love getting hugs from girls because that's the closest I can get from them [/spoilers]
>>
>>26417825
toasty roachie. Btw ur nothing but a game to me to play
>>
I used to be like this then I got to college last year and some strangers forced themselves to be my friends then they started touching me and now I'm really close with this short thick mexican girl and this dumpy asian girl and now I fucking LOVE hugging them and when they touch my chest or ass which they do often and it's great and they think I hate it because I used to but I don't now. I also enjoy resting my head on their thighs and grabbing the latina one's thighs, she often asks me to.
>>
>>26417825
rape is probably the only way I can lose my virginity
>>
>>26417991
This is what a normalfag looks like
>>
>>26418024
I don't deny it but I'm never leaving this place, I've been here for 7 years
>>
File: 1455144870562.png (230KB, 580x301px) Image search: [Google]
1455144870562.png
230KB, 580x301px
>>26415274
Can I touch you anon? Ill even hold a hand, maybe interlock fingers too.
>>
File: 1407798880543.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1407798880543.png
56KB, 485x409px
>>26418024
also, fuck you sadsacks that said going to the gym wasn't worth the effort, I bet they never would have initiated this wonderful relationship if I didn't get /fit/ first
I'm a normalfag because I made an effort you piece of shit, you better believe I'm proud of how that got me to a place where I can have cozy conversation and physical intimacy with two unconventionally adorable girls
#StopNormieShaming
>>
>>26418149
But you will never be funny anymore anon. You will be a boring normalfag that is ctrl+cv like everyone else.
>>
>>26415234
I'm so pure, that a touch from me will purify any other person.
>>
>>26418174
I rescind my earlier statement.
I still don't talk, I still spagheti when I try to, I still can't have conversations about music or movies or pop culture in general because that shit will never be compelling to me. I'm a cyborg, not as a transitional state, but because where I am right now is perfect for me. I'm no less funny than I was before, because I don't talk to my friends about what they talk to each other about, and they're okay with my lack of input because I have large pecs and make them feel safe and cute.
>>
>>26417713
Why does it trigger normaltouchs so much? Some people don't like to be touched. Deal with it
>>
I hate the feeling of yielding, warm flesh against mine. I hate that people feel it creates some kind of emotional bond. Whenever I have to touch a person or animal my teeth set on edge and jaw clenches. I need to look away so they don't see the revulsion on my face.

>>26416141
>I feel more like everyone else is too good for me
I feel this way about relationships. I never want to be friends with anyone.
>>
>>26418149
No, you're a normalfag because working out allowed you that.

I'm most likely bigger than you and nobody talks to me, ever.
>>
>>26418326
>>26415234
>>26416741
This is real autism. Are any of you diagnosed?
>>
>>26418320
And some people like to touch children, eat their toenails or pretend to be wolves trapped in human bodies.
Again, you shouldn't say stuff like that out loud.
Repress your mental illness and live like a normal human being
>>
>>26417713
True. It's easier to stand out of reach and not face people head on.
>>
>>26418329
you're certainly bigger than me, I was skelly, now I'm skelly with two developed muscle groups

I suppose you're right if those are your standards, though they're not mine. There have always been stacies that talked to me to stroke their egos (always in front of others, though I'm 90% of the time alone). This time the stacy was fat and unintelligent, and I decided that I wouldn't be too proud (because god knows I'm an ugly fuck that startles people when they turn the corner in grocery stores) and turn her away. I didn't even egg her on, I just didn't turn her away and now she puts my hand on her chest because I helped her with her homework and listened to her problems a few times. It's fucking stupid but I like it.
>>
>>26418425
I asked why it triggers you so much that some people hate being touched? Do you feel like your pool of touchees decreases or something?
>>
>too pure for this world
>browses 4chan
check yourself OP
>>
File: 2fps.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2fps.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>26418149
same anon, ive been working out the past year i get looks from girls when im out
>>
>>26418622
>tfw at my apartment's gym, a small room with a few treadmills and pullup bars and stationary bikes
>4 people in when I enter
>2 qts leave, it's just me and a petite latina girl
>I get done with some cardio, so I sit and stare at the tv
>I turn around and watch her run, she notices me, I don't budge
>she goes to the mirror and poses, checking her ass and midriff out, looks at me and smiles, and goes back to treadmill
>I do some pullups and leave

what a weird interaction. I was hoping she'd call me a creep to be honest, I was wondering if she was as sheepish as she looked so I tested her and I was very wrong
>>
>>26417780
While that's kind of cute, how do you deal with people who are undeniably dumber and worse than you in every facet? (including how good of a person they are.)
>>
>>26418565
And i answered you that people that are outside of the norm are creepy. At least in most cases. Those cases being when correlated with mental diseases like autism.
Also people who don't like to be touched sometimes were victims of abuse, sexual or otherwise, and while i can empathize with them, dealing with their bagagge is not really comfortable. So there.

I wonder how would you people react if you visited my country and realized that giving a peck in the cheek is a valid way to greet between men and the ONLY way to greet a woman no matter your sex. A girl shaking hands with you is the social kiss of death
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.