[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assume what we know about the medical-industrial complex is true.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: niggers tongued my anus.jpg (10KB, 215x193px) Image search: [Google]
niggers tongued my anus.jpg
10KB, 215x193px
Assume what we know about the medical-industrial complex is true.
>it is

Is it entirely possible that corporations manipulate the atmosphere in order to propagate over-the-counter and pharmaceutical sales?
>>
>>26413783
Yes

please no robot
>>
>>26413889
How did you come to this conclusion?
>>
>>26413783
What, you mean like manipulate the atmosphere just over America and have it kind of hover there?

Water supply is a more sensible thing to be paranoid about manipulation.
>>
>>26414225
No, I mean do they manipulate the allergens in the air to further their agenda and to sell pills.
They have already admitted to geo-engineering the weather.
>>
Do you think the big men upstairs make life awful just so we'll buy antidepressants?
>>
>>26414488
No, but I do think there's social-engineering in order to make people think they're depressed, when it's just the human condition.
>>
>>26414459
No, because it would simply take too much resources. You'd need installations in every town and city, which would consume huge amounts of electricity and resources.
It's far easier to manipulate public opinion, make people think they need medication that they don't really need.
>>
File: Tinfoil fedora.jpg (356KB, 1600x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Tinfoil fedora.jpg
356KB, 1600x1347px
>>26414459
>geo-engineering
Oh, I'm sorry, I though I was in /r9k/, where robots discuss robot topics, not a fucking chemtrail discussion. I'll be damned if HAARP is also mentioned.
>>
File: drug.jpg (21KB, 485x281px) Image search: [Google]
drug.jpg
21KB, 485x281px
>to propagate over-the-counter and pharmaceutical sales?
I am on DXM as we speak
>>
>>26414565
That's a fairly arbitrary outlook on modern science.
>>
>>26414587
There should be no discussion on whether HAARP even exists, as it's public domain. Just because you choose to admit something doesn't exist, doesn't mean it isn't real.
>>
>>26414717
Woah buddy, didn't say shit about HAARP not existing. I'm just saying that it's not what you tinfedoralords think. No, it doesn't cause autism. No, it doesn't summon ayy lmaos. No, it doesn't cause earthquakes, tsunamis anf eruptions. And believe me, having met many tards like this IRL, I've heard this shit a lot.
>>
>>26413783
Highly unlikely.

The reason is that there are so many ailments we could have (colds, allergies, flu, knee pain, rashes, etc...) that the easiest thing to do is to advertise to gullible members of the public that they have these ailments and need their medications, knee braces and salves. And they have been very successful doing that.
>>
>>26414817
I never implied that they do anything of what you said.
>>
>>26414907
And I never implied it doesn't exist.
>>
>>26414962
>implying that you didn't imply is a fallacious inferential claim.
>>
I find they do their best to prevent otc sales. There is no good reason a prescription should be required to buy drugs, and there is no reason that untested compounds should not be freely available to anyone desiring it. The only regulation of compounds should be an accurate purity statement.

Doctors and nurses are useful, but those mere diy inclined should be able to take matters into their own hands. I have to go every month for my amphetamine to a doctor and pharmacy, to get expensive everything. It's pointless. I pay nearly $250/mo for it when I could get a years worth easily and much cheaper if the pharmacy would just sell me a mylar bag of powder, 3g is all I need. Let's round up and get 10g amphetamine so I'm set for over 3 years. I can monitor my own vital signs and even some basic labwork like metabolic and lipids. Everyone I see is useless except for the company producing the amphetamine for the pharmaceutical companies. I've asked a few times now for clonidine and they won't prescribe it. I understand it's dangers but I just want to try it to help with prehypertension, as well as its off label uses as a sleep aid and ADD treatment, maybe I can halve my amphetamine use with it. Armodafanil sounds better than amphetamine in every way too. I'd like to be able to get 2g just so I can give it a month long trial.
>>
>>26415077
>There is no good reason a prescription should be required to buy drugs, and there is no reason that untested compounds should not be freely available to anyone desiring it.
nigga are you having a stimulant psychosis?
>>
>>26415116

Do you not understand the sentence? I'm on my mobile so maybe my composition isn't on point. I think it's fairly straightforward though. Maybe you should get a cup of coffee.

There is no good reason a prescription should be required to buy drugs. There is no reason untested compounds should not be freely available to a person who wants access to the compound.

Compound is just another word for drug in this context, though most people think of drug as something that changes body function and has been approved by a regulatory body.

I understand that the local community pharmacy may not have enough demand to carry obscure-ass-chemical891x7b41, but let merchants sell what they wish to. The laws currently prevent this from happening.
>>
>>26415211
>Maybe you should get a cup of coffee.
shiet. not sure if it's a good idea to mix caffeine with dxm.

so basically ur saying that people should be able to buy amphetamines just like that without prescriptions? I'd love to be able to do that, but that is exactly why people should nto be allowed to do this. becasue they would end up junkies.
>>
File: Steadman+-+Lizard+Lounge.jpg (905KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
Steadman+-+Lizard+Lounge.jpg
905KB, 1000x773px
The Jews did 9/11, and they know you know.
>>
>>26415426
nope, they only want subhuman sheep like you to believe that they did, in order to reinforce the American culture of fear.
>>
File: 1445475726623.jpg (122KB, 620x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445475726623.jpg
122KB, 620x960px
>>26415446
wew, I guess that makes you an expert in the matters of life, and everything that follows.
>>
>>26415779
i guess watching a few youtube videos about how 9/11 was a controlled collapse makes you an expert too.
>>
>>26415819
I guess you take everything said as a literal fact. Must be tough.
>>
>>26415381
Caffeine isn't the best to mix with NMDA antagonists.
NMDA antagonists are useful for aneasthesia, but they can cause the heart-rate to go up too high. They're more common to use combined with a GABA agonist or opioid when these types of drugs used to be used for surgery.

DXM isn't one there's a lot of studies on in the doses people take to get high, though.
>>
>>26415381

Addiction is a meme. Noone is addicted to drugs, but to their response to drugs in combination with their impulsivity, mindfulness, ability to delay gratification, etc. Point being they are addicts independent of the drug.

Even then, if they want to be addicts why prevent it? Surely 98% pure heroin is better than the mystery meat from afghani camel fuckers that's cut with acetyl fentanyl. It punishes normal people and endangers the lives of addicts and those around them when they resort to crime to get their fix. Drug addiction is more a reason to make compounds freely available than to restrict availability.

Personally I think addicts are trash though. I don't care about them and would rather not think about them. They can fuck off and die for all I care. I resent them even more when people suggest I shouldn't be allowed to live my life how I want because it might hurt an addict's feelings. I drink in front of alcoholics and I eat milkshakes in front of fat people. Fuck them, it's what I want. My behavior does not directly impact them in the slightest.
>>
>>26415955
>Addiction is a meme. Noone is addicted to drugs, but to their response to drugs in combination with their impulsivity, mindfulness, ability to delay gratification, etc. Point being they are addicts independent of the drug.

I'm not sure you quite understand the different types of addiction.
When talking about addiction to drugs it's broken down into two different factors of addiction: physical addiction (the body becoming used to having outside chemicals influence the various receptors, tolerance, withdrawals, and all the other problems this causes) and psychological addiction (The factors that make them want to do drugs. This can include depression, boredom, pain and many other reasons. Psychological addiction is independent of physical addiction and is the main reason the person takes the drug long enough to develop a physical addiction).

Yes, this might mean they're addicts whether the drug was ever used or not. Psychological addiction is usually in response to another psychological problem that the person can't cope with.

Besides all that, I agree with you that if recreational drugs were regulated it would erase many of the problems that comes with illegal drugs. It will still cause crime and health issues, but not at the level that it currently is.
Pharmaceutical drugs are fairly cheap to produce when you don't factor in price hikes due to patent-holding rights. It would be very cheap to manufacture most recreational drugs, even more so on an industrial scale.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.