[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, you're dreaming again. No girl will eve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: Gina.jpg (213KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gina.jpg
213KB, 1080x720px
>"Anon, you're dreaming again. No girl will ever pay attention to you. You're going to die alone. Wake up."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK2CcNng5Ic]
>>
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (187KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
187KB, 1080x720px
>"Oh Anon, I had no idea you felt this way! Why didn't you something earlier. Anon, I don't care if you don't have any friends. I don't care if you aren't some loud, sociable person. I didn't choose to date you because I thought you were different from how you are. It's you I want to be around. It's you I have strong feelings for. I love you Anon, and I wish you weren't so stubborn and would allow yourself to accept that. In the time we've been together I feel like I've told you more about my life than I've ever told anyone else. And it's because you're someone I can see myself being with for a very long time. And as long as you see me as someone you want to be with then it's all that matters, I promise!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAhQzXpBTfA]
>>
>>26414044
I've seen this same one posted three times now.
Come on, anon.
>>
>>26414067
could you link these? i want more of them. what is the name of this copy pasta anyway? i see it every day here.
>>
>>26414302
I'm not sure these even have a name.
They're just spammed by this one autist op everyday.
>>
File: Arthur Schopenhauer.jpg (183KB, 1721x2162px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur Schopenhauer.jpg
183KB, 1721x2162px
when you accept that life is pain, it gets much easier
>>
>>26414351
I'm pretty sure it started on /mu/ with some guy who always posted winter is coming
>>
>>26414351
i feel that it should have some kind of name to identify itself.
>>
>>26414509
Same.
In this thread, we, r9k, will finally decide on a name for these threads, this posting style, whatever you want to describe it as. Start pooling in suggestions.
>Music-Feels threads?
>Girls-Feels threads?
>Feels you will never experience threads?
You know it's honestly hard to even give this a name when its so difficult to even describe what these threads are.
>>
>>26414562
Dubs decide? Anyway, my submission, some kind of latin gibberish from translate: sentit ipsum.
>>
>>26414373
None of you have even read Schopy.
>>
>>26414509
>>26414562
>>26414597
fucking disgusting
ugh
>>
we do not have girlfriends because we are pussies. it is not more complicated than that.
>>
>>26414630
Well can you think of anything better smart guy?
>>
File: Schopenhauer 1.png (231KB, 1198x686px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer 1.png
231KB, 1198x686px
>>26414373
It sure does. We're mistakenly intent on escaping pain and achieving contentment, which is impossible to achieve in every aspect of life. We go about our suffering in all the wrong ways.
>>26414613
I've read Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung some months back. He's essential robot-tier reading.
>>
File: 1441794803478.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1441794803478.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>26414687
how about you dont "name" threads designed to mock you by "rolling" or adding the suffix "feels"
>>
File: 1449522989382.jpg (119KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
1449522989382.jpg
119KB, 876x719px
>>26413502
But I no longer care so why are you telling me this? Even if I somehow transformed into 10/10 and meet every criteria of womans fantasy it still would suck because there literally are no women worth it anyway, I prefer the fantasy of 2d women than the shit of reality.
>>
File: Michaela.jpg (205KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Michaela.jpg
205KB, 480x480px
>"Oh Anon. I don't like hearing you talk like this. I just don't like to imagine you being alone for so long. I can understand why you might be a little hesitant to form relationships with people but it just seems to me like you're punishing yourself for some reason by being as isolated as you are. Look I know we both have pretty dark sense of humours and that you make fun of yourself a lot of the time to make me laugh, but really Anon I hope that you don't really believe those things you say about yourself sometimes. I really hope you don't because in the time I've gotten to know you I've come to realize what a genuinely nice and caring human being you are. But somehow I get the feeling that no matter how many times I tell you that you will always find a reason not to believe me."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCs5150EqeM]
>>
File: 189713911.jpg (16KB, 345x460px) Image search: [Google]
189713911.jpg
16KB, 345x460px
>"Go to sleep anon, for in your dreams I shall always be there for you. Remember, when you were young and strong? It was only a little while ago. Remember when the asphalt beneath you burnt the soles of your feet, but you still walked upright, like a hero? I can take back. You may be bitter and angry and a bit of a misogynistic, but you're same the pure person you always were. Don't let anyone, even yourself, think that. The world has just been hard on you. For in your dreams you will find many wonderful things - like me - the only one who has ever truly loved you, not for your charisma or accomplishments, but because you're you, the only you there has ever been! I appreciate your simplicity, your character, your unseen warmth. I want to help you. So go to sleep kind anon. I will always be there with you, waiting. In your dreams. Close your eyes and drift, drift away to an unseen place. I'm waiting."
>>
File: img_5467.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
img_5467.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>26415165
>"but you're /the same/ pure person you always were"
>"oops, even a dream can't be perfect!"
>>
>>26414562
anyone who wants to contribute?
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614KB, 2048x1536px
>"Oh Anon, I had no idea you felt this way! Why didn't you something earlier. Anon, I don't care if you don't have any friends. I don't care if you aren't some loud, sociable person. I didn't choose to date you because I thought you were different from how you are. It's you I want to be around. It's you I have strong feelings for. I love you Anon, and I wish you weren't so stubborn and would allow yourself to accept that. In the time we've been together I feel like I've told you more about my life than I've ever told anyone else. And it's because you're someone I can see myself being with for a very long time. And as long as you see me as someone you want to be with then it's all that matters, I promise!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y]
>>
This is an imitator.

The person who posts these usually doesn't post repeats.
>>
>>26417149
why does he even do that? wouldn't the robot filter them out?
>>
>>26417204
I guess by switching the youtube links around it tricks the robot.

Consider: >>26416133

To the original: https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/26368612/

My guess is that he wants people to start getting sick of the same songs / greentexts being posted every day and get mad at the original OP whenever he posts the thread.
>>
>>26417284
well i see no other logical reasons except attention. but people will catch on anyway.
>>
File: Rita.png (694KB, 384x912px) Image search: [Google]
Rita.png
694KB, 384x912px
>"Oh look, there are two empty seats a little further on. Do you mind if I sit by the window Anon? Thanks. Hey I made some sandwiches and stuff if we get hungry. You know I'm really excited to see your hometown Anon. I hope the weather stays like this, not too bright but warm enough to for a long walk without catching a cold. Thanks again for inviting me to meet your parents Anon, I hope I make a good impression!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8]
>>
bump because I cut myself to this music
>>
lol what is this gay shit?
>>
>>26414044
I had something like this said to me by my ex. I loved her deeply but I fucked up my own relationship. Feel like shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.