[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY DOSE OF ENTITLEMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x610px
DAILY DOSE OF ENTITLEMENT
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1228x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1228x694px
>>26412365
Omg so cute
>>
it literally doesn't matter what they ask for at this point. if you wont give her what she wants (money, travel, big cock, etc), she'll have 10 other faggots lined up who will, and 100 more via social media who will send her free shit and be her emotional tampon. it's all guy's fault for enabling them to act like this too. there is literally no winning in the dating scene as a man in the year 2 0 1 6
>>
>>26412516
I feel like this guys posts paragraphs about this shit all the time, think I've seen him before
>>
>>26412478
>she was crying because her boyfriend broke up with her
>>
>>26412365
I am like this tho, and I would love to have a boyfriend
>>
File: 1337351919226.jpg (99KB, 380x381px) Image search: [Google]
1337351919226.jpg
99KB, 380x381px
>>26412365
>mfw I would do everything in that image
>>
>>26413061
I did everything in that image over and over
With my best friend
Just fuck my shit up family, of course I have feelings for him
>>
>TFW no gril will ever buy me Crippled America and talk for hours about the demise of the nuclear family
>>
I feel that this stuff isn't that big a deal if you get the company of someone. Except.
>share your love for dogs
That's impossible. I don't love dogs, so I could only pretend and it'd be this big thing I'd feel guilty of all the time. Also:
>talk about animals for hours
I don't think it's possible for me to do that on the regular. Surely we're exhausting the topic rather quickly.
>>
File: entitlement.png (252KB, 902x768px) Image search: [Google]
entitlement.png
252KB, 902x768px
>>26412365
But remember, if you expect her to be feminine in any way then you're a sexist shitlord
>>
it's tumblr, isn't it?
>>
Actually there was a woman who sound just like that but i didn't have the same feelings for her.
>>
File: my_very_own_meme.png (264KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
my_very_own_meme.png
264KB, 600x610px
Original meme, I couldn't unsee this.
>>
>>26412365
>apologize six million times
>six million
OY VEY
>>
File: rothschild_2234485b.jpg (40KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild_2234485b.jpg
40KB, 620x388px
>>26412365
>apologize six million times
Oy vey
>>
>>26412940
Was thinking this all along, still the funniest thing I've read today
>>
>>26413385
>>26413408
Beat you to it faggot
>>
>>26412478
>sleeps with a face covered in makeup.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 250x333px
I basically am dating that person already. What's wrong with waiting for that?
>>
>>26413385
Edgy 14 year old spotted.
>>
Fucking first world sluts should just be thankful I have a pulse and squirt semen.

Next time a bitch asks me to be polite I'll lose my shit. Fucking feminism.
>>
>>26413104
For most women, the death of the nuclear family was a good thing. Mostly because they don't have to spend the rest of their lives appeasing useless slugs like you.
>>
>>26413986
>Next time a bitch asks me to be polite I'll lose my shit.

No you won't, you feminized milksop
>>
>>26414017
Is that a challenge, asshole? Cause if it is, I'm going to prove you so wrong. Real men don't back down from challenges.
>>
>>26414059

Don't get me wrong.
I want someone to stand up to the bullshit.

But one ever does. It's just a lot of talk
>>
>>26414059
Anon please wear a tape recorder at all times so you can prove to us how much of an edgemaster you are.
>>
After you do all this they'll leave you for being a beta cuck and go find alpha chad who will do none of these and treat them like shit
>>
>>26412365
>wake up at 4am
Only a beta would do this, her vag would dry up quicker than the sahara
>apologize a million times
shit test a beta would fail
>nervous to kiss
She'd think he was an inexperienced virgin and get turned off
>touch your butt
Only if you're chad, otherwise you're a rapist
>buy gifts
She's only pretending she doesn't want him to and even admits it. Dumb cunt
>watch your favorite chick flicks with you
Beta orbiting acquirement list more like it
>listens to your bullshit problems
Confirmed for a "instructions for a beta orbiter" list
>stay up until you fall asleep
Because she doesn't want to have sex with the guy
>love dogs
slut
>talk about animals
you better be working in a zoo and have interesting anecdotes every day if you want anyone to listen to this shit.

shit test/10
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.