[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confess or admit something. Get it off your chest. I might be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

Confess or admit something. Get it off your chest.

I might be faking depression to get out of a botched life. It has become very intense over the past months, but I don't think it's working. Phew.
>>
>>26410597
years of bullying has turned me into a masochist
>>
>>26410624
Same, its all I know
>>
I have stunted myself. After finishing high school, in the months that have followed , i have made no progress. Cut nyself from high school mates because the relationships were shallow. Now i sit here everyday in the dark, drink and play games. I wanted to escape the repetitive days of school but i guess i'll never truly escape from these repeating days.
>>
>>26410666

That's why I'm faking mine now. I did the same thing, but in parts. Made no progress after high school, spent 8 years wasting my life and now I have cut myself off from the high school friends.

>drink and play games
Apart from that. I don't feel like doing anything. It only worsens the anxiety.
>>
File: 1454048329448P.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1454048329448P.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
>>26410597
i confess to bringing all the muslims to Europe. Caliphate in 2016. Allahu Eckbar
>>
>>26410597
I'm wasting my life, I have no friends, kissless virgin and have never had a job. I chronically procrastinate I have an exam in 13 hours, I haven't studied or slept and am going to fail
>should I sleep or pull an all nighter?
>>
>>26410597
I'm thinking about injuring myself to get out of work tomorrow
>>
I act like I think my problems are other people's fault because I don't want to deal with them being mine
>>
>>26410983
put as much work as you can and sleep seven hours
>>
I'm nothing but a lazy person on a journey to find someone or something to blame my failures into
>>
I AM JUST RIDICULOUSLY ATTRACTED TO MY COUSIN.
SHE IS SO ADORABLE I HAVE NO CHOICE
>>
>>26410597
I pretend to be happy and cheerful at my job but I can only manage because I drink 3-4 glasses of wine or hard liquor every night. My life is nothing anymore except my work and this place. And that one girl I would throw myself at, hoping her love could save me, but I'm too jaded to do anything about it. Besides she has a bf anyhow.

I haven't gone to a single of my hobby clubs in months. I tell everyone at work that I have drawing class or this thing or that thing, or visited my family, because it makes me seem normal.
>>
I was raped.
I'm a dude.
>tfw rape accusation is laughable when coming from a male
literally wouldn't be taken seriously even if I did just come out and say it.
meanwhile my rapist still lives nearby.
proudly boasting about being a 'molester'

women are the fucking worst famblam
>>
>>26411586
Not sure if I'll be able to
>>
>>26411711
Was it a woman or a man?
>>
File: 1453411886391.jpg (295KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1453411886391.jpg
295KB, 884x902px
>>26410597
I think that if my friends and teachers from high school could see me now, they would be extremely disappointed. Back then, I was outgoing and won tons of academic/art contests. I was fairly popular and outgoing, but, when I went to college, I burned all my bridges in a vain attempt to make a newer, better me.

The newer me came, but he wasn't better. I never learned how to socialize without being forced to in a classroom. I don't have friends, and I go weeks at a time without talking to another human being. I gained over fifty pounds.

My parents think I spend so much time during the schoolyear doing co-op, but I don't. I just make that excuse so they don't yell at me for not taking an internship during the summer. I just don't have the energy. And I certainly don't have the motivation. I don't know what I'm even trying for.

I hope I can find a job when I graduate next year.
>>
>>26411711
thats fucking awful dude. have you thought about getting a therapist or some counseling?
>>
>>26411711
I don't have anything to say other than I hope you're okay.
>>
>>26411874
Take care of school anon but internships are great. There are tons of college students every year and with no experience its hard to separate yourself from the other no experience students. Don't be like my friends anon and be 2 or 3 years out of college working bullshit unable to get a job in their field.
>>
I think my brother attempted to molest me when I was younger but I think it might have been a fucked up dream

I have the most vivid dreams fucking ever and I constantly have to ask people about shut that never happened

I'm dying and also a lot of friends have come out to me about being molested I have no clue why
>>
>>26411711
I've been raped too and I sympathize, it must be even harder for you though because nobody even claims to take your interests seriously.
When it's real rape, not "eyerape" or "regretrape" feminists are completely useless. They never helped me. If anything, I constantly have to tell over and over again that I have been raped in front if the entire uni or I'm not allowed to tell at their gatherings that I disagree with them. They're such a toxic joke. If I were a guy they wouldn't even believe me.

I hope you manage anon.
>>
>>26410597
I love watching people writhe in pain
>>
File: i_eatthebootylike.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
i_eatthebootylike.gif
1MB, 360x202px
my friends still think im a virgin pure boy.
>>
I'm 21 and have imaginary friends, my imaginary gf is named Melody, she's the only reason I do anything, even menial tasks like cooking are made easier by imagining I'm preparing the meal for her, so I will always try to do my best to impress her, I fall asleep imagining we are cuddling.
>>
>>26410597
>Physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by my dad...
>Physically, verbally and emotionally abused by my mum...
>Physically and verbally abused by her bf.

Then going into foster care with a foster dad who had on and off affairs, a domineering foster mum and a foster sister who stole over 300 pounds off of me...

My therapist gave up on me on Tuesday because I feel unable to help myself. I'm bitter about a lot of things and I think it won't be long before I lose my shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (708KB, 2208x3312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708KB, 2208x3312px
I'm pooping at work as I write this.
>>
>>26412069
Well, I have 1 summer internship on my resume, but I lied and stretched it out over 2 summers. Hopefully no employer catches on?
>>
>>26412268
I fap at work bathroom sometimes
>>
I cock-tease scalies on steam with erp chat. When they start getting into it I make up an excuse as to why I have to leave. I'm doing this to about ten people.
>>
>>26410597
I smoke way too much pot and feel like a constant source or worry and disappointment for my parents and younger siblings.
>>
>>26411711
I'm sorry to hear that, dude. I kind of assumed people would take it at least somewhat as a plausible thing. Coincidentally some inequalities between men and woman was a topic between some co-workers and I a few days ago, and even the idea of men being in any way abused by women was incomprehensible by all (mostly men, to boot) but 1 colleague. As she previously worked in some sector that also dealt with abuse and such she had heard about it before. The rest couldn't fathom even the concept, even less so the concept of rape against men.

I sincerely hope you'll manage to find proper council or other support with which may help you through it, Anon.

>>26412117
I mentioned it last week in some other thread, and I stick with it: Feminazis are almost the worst enemy of actual rape victims (of course rapists are much worse, and apologists are way up there as well), with their "eyerape" and "regretrape" and whatnot. By excessive use of the buzzword they diminish the weight it used to carry. They are the cause more and more people start taking rape less seriously, as more and more will link that word to the new meanings those Feminazis have given it.
Rather than being shocked and disgusted by the thought one was raped, eventually the more dominant response to the claim will be the assumption regret-rape or other silly things are what one means.
It's a sad affair, really.

I hope you'll also manage to find proper help and support to help you through it, Anon.
>>
Brumpy bumpy
>>
>>26410597
Never have youthful intercourse with an animal. Sure, he/she is there, sexy and all, but SOMEDAY you might be compelled to confess it and f--- up a job opportunity. Polygraph, anyone?
>>
I started uni recently. Algebra is handing my ass to me. I thought I was smart.
Uni is my last chance of getting into the right track. If I fail uni I will kill myself literally.
>>
>>26410597
I wish to kill someone, like point-blank.
Is there something worng about it ? Because killing sounds like one hell of a way to feel alive, and great for relieving stress.
>>
I admit that I love posting in entry level triple letter agency rookie threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 608x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 608x820px
>>26414666
Start w/yourself, xe.
>>
I was phone
>>
>>26412108

Because you're inside the same sex-cult as your friends, you stupid fuck
>>
>>26410597

I'm not racist nor sexist.
>>
File: vaucanson1.jpg (25KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
vaucanson1.jpg
25KB, 678x381px
>>26410597

I know this is hard to believe but here it goes...

I'm a virgin
>>
>>26410597
i fell in love with a girl who still had feelings for her ex
>>
>>26410597
My roommates like the cold, but when they're out I turn the heat on and make sure to turn it off before they come back.
When they wonder why it's always warm in here, I just shrug.
But it's me. I'm why it's always warm in here.
>>
>>26411711
Hey you were asking for it, pathetic you couldnt fight him or her off, all in all you deserved it
>>
>confessed to a girl
>rejects me
>rejects me five times
>one year late still beta orbit her, hoping to get secks

I don't deserve to be a living person for being such a filthy liar
>>
>>26410597
I was molested when I was a kid
No one knows
>>
>>26410597
i have extremelly violent outbursts at people that get on my nerves and i fear that one day i will go to far
>>
>>26415763
Was it fun
>>
File: 1450239945181.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1450239945181.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>26410597
I have been waiting 2 long years for my oneitis to tell me she loves me or is attracted to me.
>>
I gave my boyfriend's bestfriend a blowjob when he came over to the apartment while he was in class
>>
>>26410730
but that's not a bad way to spend time.
>>
I steal small amounts of money all the time just to do it.

Petty as fuck
>>
File: 1454201186874.jpg (196KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
1454201186874.jpg
196KB, 400x571px
>>26410597
I've got a terrible case of prison gay.
>>
>>26415848
Kinda meh
I think I was too young to enjoy being diddled
I didn't get penetrated so I think that pretty much eliminated the not fun factor.
>>
>>26415743
Same boat, lad.
Don't worry we'll have our reckoning
>>
File: 1453774400203s.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453774400203s.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>26415876
I'd probably kill you if i knew where you lived.
>>
>>26416057
I could add you on Skype if you want.

You know you'd rather fuck me instead Anon.
>>
>>26416117
Show your tits first
>>
>>26416117
Yes. Definitely show your tits first
>>
I hate my life. I do not want to live. I wish things were different. But I don't want to do anything to change it either. I just want to not exist. I don't want to kill myself, I don't want to improve myself, I don't want to try, I don't want to be handed everything I ever wanted on a silver plate, I don't want god to come down and heal me, I just want to not exist. But I can't tell anyone this so I go to therapy and pretend like I'm trying. I don't know what the end game is. I don't know where this will lead. Probably it will end in me killing myself at some point or another.
>>
File: 1452382384382.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1452382384382.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>26410597

I only come outside when I'm sure that I can get something out of it.
For example: Last weekend I went outside after someone called me, I got the whole evening paid by normalfags and then left the party to drink booze at a dudebros flat I barely know. The fun part of this is, that I'm not a "social"person and yet I still managed to get the phone number of a girl.
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with me transforming from "wojak" to "smug pepe".
>>
I recently fell for the loli-traps meme. Am I beyond saving now ??
>>
>>26410597
I'm a shitty father who cares more about myself than my kids
>>
I've been cheating on my boyfriend with someone close to me, who's sort of an old flame. I'm pretty sure the baby is his, not my boyfriend's.
>>
>>26414666
Devil trips confirm its evil.

That being said if you have to kill someone kill a truly rotten person who has wronged you. If you go kill a bunch of random people you could be killing a good person.
>>
when I was a kid I used my mothers leather gloves to jerk off.
>>
>>26416686
>a truly rotten person who has wronged you
Good, lot's of people to choose from.
>>
forgive me father for i have sinned
>I am collecting catchy nasheeds
by any chance is there someone who knows name of nasheed used in this clip? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=395_1455047345
>>
>>26410597
I lied to myself about having depression throughout my teen years to make myself feel better about my refusal to accept responsibility.
Now I am actually numb, I actually cry very night for no reason other than I hate everything about myself and my life.
I have the world at the tip of my fingers, I actually work out, I actually meditate and take care of myself, but I'm beginning to believe that it's futile and I may be unfixable. Nobody wants me. I don't even want me.
>>
>>26411547
stream it, please
oregano comet
>>
>>26415667
good imitation of the people who actually believe this anon-kun
>>
>>26410597
I schlick to dead ISIS fighters. I like when they're covered in blood
>>
>>26415592
iktf. i fell in love with a girl who has a bf.
>>
>>26416548
>I just want to not exist
I'd like to ditto this, it was one of my most intense fantasies as a child and I still feel the same way.
>>
>>26411874
Sounds exactly like me
>>
>>26414494
Please green text this
>>
I'm in love with my straight besy friend. I'm literally bi only for him. Fuck life.
>>
>>26410597
I touch myself because I lose out to lust or boredom.
>>
>>26416631
>I recently fell for the loli-traps meme. Am I beyond saving now ??
you were gone at loli
>>
>>26416639
you should die slowly and painfully
>>
I want to fuck my bestfriend SO HARD, and if I seduce her, I know that I could do it, but she is not into that kind of relationships. Fuck everything
>>
>>26416117
They can fuck you and then kill you. Beware murderers. They're dangerous.
>>
I have no motivation to improve, everyday I tell myself tommorow. I am content but my life is mediocre
>>
>>26419859

I'm like this but I curse my life every day. I'm not content at all but I feel too empty to do anything about it.
>>
I can become a successful celebrity and go to whatever university I want. I can also get any girl I want. I just don't try.
>>
I've been sleeping with my dad for the past 3 years
>>
File: 1454740634528.jpg (119KB, 1080x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1454740634528.jpg
119KB, 1080x1277px
>>26420029
This post is a boy, I know it from my 4chan expertise.
>>
>>26419986
>Mom said
>>
I got no bf and bad taste.
I read and write rape fanfiction in class.
I read all the manga tagged with rape on myreadingmanga.info except for the furry and shota.
I have played various vn games including all pc games by nitro+chiral and saved all the rape scenes.
I have got various Drama CDs somewhat including rape e.g. Yuuwaku Iinari 4, Gyaku Choukyou and the yandere heaven black series, which I all have listened to during class with the earphones hidden either underneath my hair or inside my sleeves.
I recently started drawing it.

I'm the worst. I can't stop.
>>
>>26410597
im sad and lonely.
>>
>>26420481
Can you share some of your fanfiction and art?
>>
>>26420560
I'd have to type the fanfiction into my computer first and my art is not that good yet... The fanfiction are pretty much pwp anyways, but when I get better at drawing, I'd probably post it on /y/ first. I wouldn't know where to post woman on man raep though, and I don't know if guro is allowed on any board here...
>>
>>26420706
>woman on man rape
you mean that the woman is the rapist? if so how does that work? I like the idea just cant really imagine that.
>>
When I lost my virginity the girl was on her period. She also vomited a couple of hours before we ended up at my place due to alcohol. I later also found out that the night we had sex she kissed a turkish guy at the nightclub we were.
We were both horribly shitfaced but I guess that doesn't excuse all that. Although she in all honesty was 9/10.
That, gentleman, is why I'd rather have stayed a virgin.
>>
I spend 16 hours a day online, doing nothing to progress my life and will probably drop out in the last semester of the last year at college

I don't care about anything, don't have any goals, don't feel like doing anything, don't care about talking with people, sex, money

I just want to not exist. Don't wanna kill myself because that'll hurt my parents

Everyday is torture

I hate myself
>>
>>26416613
how to transform?
>>
File: 1442006306136.jpg (419KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442006306136.jpg
419KB, 1000x750px
>>26410597
I hate serving in the military.

This is no secret though.
>>
Gabby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever got involved in your life. You were too good for me. I'm sorry I lied to you about my sexuality so I wouldn't have to date you anymore. I am sorry that your first time having sex with a guy had to be with someone as fucked up as me. I am sorry I never told you this in person. There is no excuse for what I did to you.
>>
I can barely get erections, and I jerk off by humping my mattress.

My biggest fetish is giving blowjobs, however, I hate the sensation of someone else touching my cock, receiving blowjobs feels even worse for me.
>>
>>26420765
Well, sex without the consent of the guy is also rape. Like, he could be asleep, drugged, handicapped or restrained while she has his way with him. Or she could threaten or blackmail him into performing sexual service. Works the conventional way, but she could also use strap-ons (happens in yuuwaku iinari 4) and whatnot. Like, she could also just shove stuff up his backside or stick things into his urethra. There's also a ton of sm stuff she could do and sex toys she could use without the guys consent. And don't get me started on the guro possibilites...
>>
>>26420765
How the hell is that hard to imagine.
Women can rape men just the same as men can rape women
They could be children, drugged, asleep, anything really.
Fuck man I'm gay and if some chick tried to drag my drunk ass to a bed and tried to stick my dick in that axe wound I'd call it fucking rape too
>>
At work, I jerk off under my desk and cum in my coffee mug.

I used to drive drunk and high all the time until I got caught in 2014. Didn't kill anyone or get into an accident but I easily could have.

I don't feel anything anymore. I am empty inside. I want to die but I don't have the balls to off myself.

I got caught drinking before class and now the entire honors college administration knows I'm an alcoholic. I haven't told my parents about this.

I am a virgin. Haven't gone on a date since the end of 2014.
>>
>>26421165
>axe wound
That's what I'll call it from now on
>>
File: My pepe.png (5KB, 257x253px) Image search: [Google]
My pepe.png
5KB, 257x253px
>>26410597

I find girls between 11 and 16 attractive and frequently download, watch and delete them out of guilt at my lack of self-control.

I am also gluttonous. I want to stop eating, but I cannot. I am physically fit though, just got a bit of a belly.

I am bitter because of how women are these days, and the fact I can't simply work hard, live my life with a girl I love and have many children with.
>>
I actually believe that me (as in soul essence) is born into wrong body on wrong planet in a wrong universe and at the same time I am Electrical Engineer working in scientific area.
>>
I looked into knotting today because of a thread on here and I was oddly turned on.
>>
i faked my orgasms for years just because i loved seeing my SO immensely happy
>>
>>26421121
well I see your point but maybe it is because i am submissive and slightly masochist that I don't see "forced" sexual activities as a rape. but it might be whole different story when fantasy comes true and I am forced to eat out an old hag or something similar.
>>26421165
my bad, I was thinking mostly about conventional sex. I mean once you are hard it is hard to say no.
>>
>>26421375
You would've orgasmed if you were really attracted to him

Why would you be with him?
>>
>>26421375
a fucking bitch, end yourself
>>
>>26420765
Google paraphilias. Now imagine any of that forced on a guy.
It can get as bad, the difference being that most women can get pregnant, but still...
>>
>>26421382
not really. i have a mild form of anorgasmia that occurs when i'm dealing with a lot of stress and seeing him so happy would trump the feeling that actual orgasm brings you.
>>
I regret doing the Lasik operation.
>>
File: EZmyV0J.gif (1MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
EZmyV0J.gif
1MB, 300x226px
I ran very hard yesterday and my legs hurt:(
>>
>>26421465
What, why? Did they fuck it up?
>>
I spend a large amount of time listening to Norwegian versions of Frozen songs
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.