[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wahhhhh I'm only 5"8!!!! :'( :'( >Fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: poverty.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
poverty.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>Wahhhhh I'm only 5"8!!!! :'( :'(
>Fuck chads I want a gf!! Beta uprising!
>Can't afford video games with just neetbux DX

Shut the fuck up you self-pitying privileged man children

Things that are real problems
- Living in poverty
- Having a life threatening illness/physical disability
- Having endured horrible atrocities (War, Abusive upbringing etc)

Things that aren't real problems
- Not having a girlfriend
- Not having a large circle of friends
- Not being attractive

Inb4 the "If I can't be sad because someone has it worse I can't be happy because someone has it better" meme

No, we're not talking about happiness we're talking about problems, yours aren't real problems. Next time you complain you should be saying "Despite having an almost perfect life compared to 80% of the world simply by virtue of being born in a 1st world nation with internet access to read this, I'm a self-centered egotist with the maturity of a spoiled child who wants attention"
>>
>Inb4 the "If I can't be sad because someone has it worse I can't be happy because someone has it better" meme
Quick better diffuse the completely valid counterargument to my retarded post beforehand by calling it a meme
>>
"Tfw no gf" is a life threatening illness. Have you ever seen the suicide threads?
>>
File: richardstallmanwhy.jpg (11KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
richardstallmanwhy.jpg
11KB, 400x267px
These stupid niggers should kill themselves, they're cucked from birth due to all that prenatal stress, pollution and malnutrition.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x400px
>>26409293
This is a really pointless thread because robots don't care about the truth
>>
>>26409316
Well firstly I completely addressed it
Secondly it's retarded anyway because it just creates a paradox because someone will always have it better or worse so you're not allowed to feel anything. It's much better defined as

Poverty or worse = allowed to feel equally sad
Above poverty = allowed to feel equally happy

It's been show money has no effect on happiness once above around poverty line
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/map-happiness-benchmark_n_5592194.html?section=australia

So you can be just as happy as a billionaire, but you're not allowed to be sad as an impoverished child, otherwise you're just pretending or delusional. Children in poverty however are as allowed to be just as sad as pretty much anyone else on earth even those who have it worse.
>>
>"Hello OP, I'm having a good day!"
>"Shut the fuck up fag, did you win the lottery? No, you didn't. You're not REALLY happy."
>>
>>26409293
>implying that we don't know about any "real" problem in the world at all

b8 harder, mongo.
>>
>>26409353
This was addressed in the first post and in this
>>26409352

It CANNOT be reversed
>>
>>26409352
Woops this link
http://www.theguardian.com/weekend/story/0,,13895,00.html

>"The only people money makes happier are those with significantly less than the majority. Once above the poverty line, extra money makes no difference"
>>
File: 611.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
611.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>26409293

Are you autistic?
The things you listed in "Things that aren't real problems" are not robot problems, that's failed normie shit.

Every robot who complains about not being attractive or not having a gf is just a failed normie. Nothing more.

Robot are people who lost interest in human desires, they don't even need a gf anymore. They don't care.

Real robot problems include suicide, depression, loss of loved ones and shit like that.
>>
>>26409293
All those niggers should just stop being niggers, maybe their problems would be resolved.
>>
>>26409422
you're a fucking retard

fucking newfag, get off this board

base rule for robot is being a KV
>>
>>26409404
>>"The only people money makes happier are those with significantly less than the majority. Once above the poverty line, extra money makes no difference"
This is such a bullshit.

I cant believe people still havent figured out this is just one of the many jewish tricks to make us believe we are happy wageslaving for life.
>>
>>26409422
You sound very delusional.
>>
>you're not allowed to be sad/angry
>you're not allowed to feel this basic human emotion because other people have it worse

Shut the fuck up. I can't control what kind of shit saddens or angers me. It just happens. You might as well tell me to stop breathing because some people need oxygen more than I do.
>>
>>26410181
No its not, there are exception, like me.

I'm not a virgin but still I'm a robot, more of a robot than you could ever be, and you should be thankful you dont have my life.
>>
>>26409293
>implying we should care about shitskins/niggers dying
>>
You are right but posting the meme "children in africa" nullified your post. There are people in the ukraine who have it as bad. Its just that whenever simpletons hear "poverty" they instantly think of african children.
>>
File: 13124151231.gif (16KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
13124151231.gif
16KB, 450x420px
>>26409352
>those aren't REAL problems
No true scotsman cause you're a brain dead faggot.

>you're not allowed to be sad
Ha hahahahahahahah.
How can you even live while being this retarded ?

>only children in poverty are allowed to be sad
Says who ? You ? How can you even support this idiocy with arguments, you fucking faggot ?

>you can't be sad about not having friends or being lonely
>you can be just as happy as a billionaire
You can be just as happy as someone rich by compensating with other desirable things, you dumb cunt. So if you don't have enough money to make you happy you better have relationships or passions or any other reason to be happy and not all people with moderate income have those.
If you don't have any other reason to be happy you are sad as sadness means lack of happiness, it's not something some little shits in Africa are entitled to.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>26409293

I don't give a single shit about third worlders especially niggers.

Fell my edge.
>>
Would you consider such things as "first world problems" as well, just because someone is not a black kid in africa?

-A family member is dying
SHUT UP, there are people who have the whole family killed

-having cancer
SHUT UP there are people with ebola

Getting abused by a family member/partner
SHUT UP, there are people who get killed by their family member/partner

Having real, non-meme depression of genuine hopelessness, not being able to get yourself out of bed anymore, just waiting to fall asleep and never wake up
- SHUT UP, lol thats such a first world problem, you are just a lazy dumbass haha kill yourself.
>>
>>26409293
N one has it worse. It is an illusion that put forth by society. Everyone thinks their problems are worse than others and they like comparing their problems to others. Self righteous cunts like you love comparing "real problems" to others "smaller problems" to fill your own ego. How do you know who has it worse? The people who don't complain about their problems usualy have the worst.
>>
>>26409293
>I am completely devoid of emotions and am unable to comprehend the innate human need for companionship

This is literally what your post says, only it's about five times longer than it needs to be.
>>
What are "real problems"? you self righteous cunts.
>>
>>26409293
>Next time you complain you should be saying "Despite having an almost perfect life compared to 80% of the world simply by virtue of being born in a 1st world nation with internet access to read this, I'm a self-centered egotist with the maturity of a spoiled child who wants attention
This is what I want to say to anyone who supports affirmative action or similar.
>>
>>26410251
kekekekekekekekekkekekekekekeke
this is bait beyond fucking belief
the community is centered around lonely men who are KV you fucking redditor piece of shit
commit suicide

newfags trying to tell others what a robot is, fuck off
>>
Problems can be an individual thing, some problems that seem insignificant to one person can be very bad for another one.

for ex; Someone who works as a cashier at a shopping mall is perfectly fine with it, because he just wants to earn money and then chill when he gets home and watch tv/play games

A different person, also a chashier at the supermarket gets depressed because of his robotic job that he hates spending half of his day on, he gets carried away in his mind, messes up, gets yelled at by co-workers and remembers the time he was bullied by classmates in scool, he thinks about this creative interesting job, he never could achieve and is afraid that this will be his life till he dies.

The first person thinks "lol what is this dumbass complaining about, i have the same job and i feel fine" because he is unable to understand that different minds have different problems.
>>
>>26410376
Buy a dog you thirsty beta cuck
>>
>>26409293
>>26409316
>there are people who have it worse than me thus I cannot feel any pain or complain at all

Let me educate you OP. I don't care what you think but love is a human need just like food and water. Studies have proven this in children. And for adult males a woman is a need, all of us have these desires in us.

But my life is this:
>Malnuritioned and starved as a child from neglectful mother where I actually looked like a child from this picture. I gained 20 pounds in a month after I was saved from that home at 9.
>I've lived in poverty all my life and still live in poverty, now I live over about 1000 dollars a month as an orphan teen
>I have been emotionally abused by my step mother from age 9-18 because of her jealously of my father's love for me before he died rather than her and her kids so I never felt at home.
>I am an ugly male which I would trade any day to be attractive rather than have an abundance of food because being ugly is horrible, and you are obviously ignorant. The mental anguish of being ugly, the looks and how people treat you all make starvation less painful

Now go back to eddit where you come from, you leftist white upper middle class self righteous ignorant fool.
>>
Sounds like onision....
>>
>a poor starving kid in nigeria will still probably fuck a girl before you will because hes got the same income as every girl around him
>>
>>26409293
>- Having a life threatening illness/physical disability

which is what mental ilnesses and personality disorders are

your point?
>>
shhh. dont talk to them with reason and logic. that shit belongs in reddit senpai.
>>
>>26409293
So what? They're not me, and i am not them. My problems might be unbearably big for them, while their problems might be tiny for me, you cant fucking compare the problems of two different people
>>
Poverty's a bitch.
When I was in high school, my family had to survive for 75 cents per person daily.
Tbh it wasn't really that bad, we usually ate.

During my senior year I got a couple of scholarships for learning good and gave the money to my parents, we could afford more than potatoes then.

I applied for some scholarships earlier, but most of them were "for girls only".
>>
Quality of life is subjective senpai. The average /r9k/ poster is probably more miserable than the average third worlder.
>>
You aren't allowed to feel angry at us because you're not at poverty level
Stop being a parental type racist
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.