[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to the mcdonalds drive through? What should I eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 174245035-630x407.jpg (66KB, 630x407px) Image search: [Google]
174245035-630x407.jpg
66KB, 630x407px
Should I go to the mcdonalds drive through? What should I eat there? Im trying to calm down the voices in my head.
>>
>having people to talk to at all times

Fuck off normie
>>
File: 1266007681622.png (9KB, 384x267px) Image search: [Google]
1266007681622.png
9KB, 384x267px
>>26407285
Fucking this.
>tfw constant loneliness. Even my own psychosis wants nothing to do with me.
>>
File: 1445308551794s.jpg (3KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
1445308551794s.jpg
3KB, 125x87px
>>26407275
>when im positive my burger is bleeding the ketchup and it tastes like blood and im with people
>>
Ask for fries without salt.
>>
Whopper jr
>>
McFucking Kill Yourself

original really
>>
>>26407275
Ask for a mcdouble with extra cheese no salt and fires with extra salt
>>
Jack-in-the-box spends millions in advertising so that you will walk in stoned and use their touch-screen without needing to say anything to the wage-slave at the counter. You fail as a human being.
>>
>>26407275
I'm considering the same thing. I usually get a mcdouble, jalapeno double, and 20 piece nug with 3 cups of sweet and sour sauce. Sometimes when I'm feeling weird I'll switch it up and get a mcchicken or filet of fish. not every time
>>
Large big mac meal with COKE
Side of nuggets (obviously)
Sneaky double cheese burger also

No desserts thou that's just autism
>>
>>26407275
Large mega-mac meal with coke and bbq sauce for the fries.
>>
>>26407275
Salt with no fries
>>
>>26407275
whatever you want m8
>>
>>26407481
>tfw no Jacks or boxes in the US

living in new york fuqqin sux
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.