[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women insist childbirth is beautiful and natural? My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18

Why do women insist childbirth is beautiful and natural?

My mom showed me this picture and I reacted in disgust. Mostly she tolerates a lot but she got very upset with me when I told her it was really gross. Almost every women I met all agree pictures of a slimy baby coming out of a gaping vagina is beautiful because it's a natural.

Tomorrow I'm showing her pictures of a dump I took because it's natural.
>>
>>26407154
>Tomorrow I'm showing her pictures of a dump I took because it's natural.
Top kek m8
>>
It's the miracle of life you inhuman bastard :^)
>>
>>26407154
>beautiful and natural
Of course it's fucking natural. Still weird as hell though.
>>
>>26407154
>almost every women
>women
so just your mom then?

nobody i know thinks it's beautiful, especially not the experience. the baby is beautiful, but nobody in their right mind is posting pictures of vaginal discharge from a blown out pussy in art galleries or posters on the wall at work.

this kind of conversation is right up there with "what color are kim kardashians underwear"
couldn't you just keep this between you and your mom?
>>
File: mother-breastfeeding-infant[1].jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mother-breastfeeding-infant[1].jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
While we're on this topic let's talk about breastfeeding.

I was at a restaurant when I turned to a booth to my left and saw a woman breastfeeding. Normally, I'm a reserved guy, I would never make a scene in public. However, I was out with my family and let and audible, "Aww, gross!" while pointing at her. Everyone was glaring at me and there wasn't one person in the restaurant that agreed it was gross.

Later on the phone that night my mad yelled at me for being so immature.
>>
>>26407331
Breastfeeding is hot as fuck. Mirin those titties.
>>
Pregnancy ruins women by itself. Natural childbirth is just the final nail on the coffin.
Plus children are fucking subhumans until they are about 7-8, then they are pretty cool.
>>
>>26407331
Literally just give her a blanket
>>
>>26407331
omg how dare a human feed its child like people have been doing for thousands of years
>>
>>26407331
See, I'm in the opposite camp - why is breastfeeding weird and gross? It's just a baby eating, and 9/10 you barely see any tit. American culture is so weird that even a baby eating has to be a national debate.
>>
>>26407399
>Natural childbirth is just the final nail on the coffin
natural childbirth makes healthier babies. At least partly because while it coming out, its mouth gets dragged over the mothers asshole which acts like a natural vaccine
>>
Everything that happens is natural. It's part of nature. Everything is not beautiful
>>
>>26407479
>nothing is beautiful
Your life must suck
>>
>>26407462
You can also give the children actual vaccines, get a C-section and not have the mother shit herself out of pain while having her vagina wrecked by a fucking person's body coming out of it.
>>
>>26407154
She gave birth doggystyle?
>>
>>26407586
if she's stupid enough to get pregnant she deserves the pain and ruined body
>>
>>26407614
Birth control can fail. But in a country where abortion is legal, there's no excuse to have children.
>>
I've given birth, there's nothing beautiful about it. It's painful and disgusting. Only thing I could imagine is maybe the father getting some enjoyment out of watching his woman work and strain and labor like an exhausted animal to force his child into the world, it's kind of a primal sight to see a woman reduced to basic biology function/purpose, and the accomplishment of claiming ownership over her by forcing her body to go through with all that. He'd be a pretty sick fuck if he did though.
>>
>>26407449
omg how dare a man rape a woman like people have been doing for thousands of years
>>
>>26407154
> because it's a natural.

Or because it symbolises the extreme physical pain one individual would undertake to bring a child into the world.

Dude, my mom lost all her teeth due to her pregnancies. It's not "pretty", but it's a beautiful symbol.

Fuck, is taking a bullet for your friend "pretty"? Of course not. But it's beautiful.

OP confirmed for underaged ban.
>>
>>26407331
In America, it's okay for women's tits to be on every billboard, but not for them to be in the mouth of a baby where they belong.

I'm sorry your family didn't applaud you, OP.
>>
>>26407586
>doing things cheaply and efficiently
>or you could do a bunch of involved bullshit for literally no reason other than you don't want her "vagina wrecked"
>thinking c sections don't scar anyway
>>
>>26407902
>comparing rape to feeding a baby
>>
>>26407996
My mother had a C-section. It leaves pretty much no scar if done by an experienced doctor. Also the woman feels no pain, the whole procedure is cleaner and it's more humane for the baby too.
If you support natural childbirth you're probably a woman anyway, so show us your roast.
>>
File: 1446814779726.jpg (31KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
1446814779726.jpg
31KB, 449x546px
>tfw no gf to impregnate
>tfw no pregnant gf
>>
>>26408007
They're both natural and occur everyday in nature :^)
>>
>>26408007
comparing rape to natural childbirth would make more sense. Childbirth must be much more painful since even the biggest dicks aren't as big as a baby. And most women orgasm from rape, yet somehow rape is illegal and natural childbirth is encouraged
>>
>>26407902
That's the most Reddit sounding comment I've read all day.
>>
>>26408036
The healing time on a c-section is much more intensive, and its more prone to reopening. I've known many women who have had c-sections and just the act of getting out of bed to feed the baby has resulted in issues.

A lesser issue with c-sections is that because the woman doesn't go through active labor, it causes oxytocin to not be released - which can result in the mother not being as responsive to her babies cries. Also, can cause issues with trying to trigger her milk coming in because the mother can't get the baby right after birth for skin to skin. Although, nurses have been working on a way to pass the baby to the mother immediately after birth so that may not be an issue in the future.

http://www.vbac.com/how-does-a-cesarean-affect-the-baby/
I think the biggest thing is that there are a lot of risks to the newborn by having a c-section. There are a lot more risks then a natural birth, and of course ideally every child comes out as healthy as you are but personally I don't think it's worth the risk for vanity reasons. I completely understand if there is a medical emergency, but if a mother's big concern is her vagina and not her child's health first - then there's an issue.

Not that labor and delivery the "natural" way in all hospitals are ideal either, there's a reason so many women tear during labor and that's because it's to make delivery easier for the doctor. A part of me regrets that I wasn't able to do a tub birth with my son (my local hospital doesn't have the tubs, and the only birth center was incredibly far away) but he's happy and healthy so it's ok.
>>
File: 1448841741139.jpg (21KB, 468x374px) Image search: [Google]
1448841741139.jpg
21KB, 468x374px
>>26407154
"natural and beautiful"
>>corrected
>>
>>26407154
Women are brainwashed to think babies are cute.
>>
File: 1454615874454.png (205KB, 433x276px) Image search: [Google]
1454615874454.png
205KB, 433x276px
>>26408981
Why is it so wrong to find babies cute?
>>
>>26408007
Well yes. In the context of your appeal to nature, they're similar. You can't have it both ways. It's either civilization or nature.
>>
>>26408793
>tub birth
Oh my god you really are one of those hippie women. That's even worse than natural birth at a hospital. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1431401831690.jpg (47KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431401831690.jpg
47KB, 1000x600px
Pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and periods, all of these things are disgusting and I don't give a fuck how natural it is get away from me. also keep your fucking child from annoying me I swear to god if I could get away with it I would drop kick your little shit of a miracle.
>>
>>26407154
My sister thinks it's disgusting and painful and cringes whenever it's shown in a film
>>
>>26407154
why does your mom show you pictures of pregnancies happeing?

that seems really weird
>>
File: 1452053463939.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1452053463939.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>26407331
>being disgusted by the mere vision of tits performing their main function of feeding a baby
>>
>>26407960
wat

why wouldn't she like... just stop getting pregnant after the first like three teeth?
>>
>>26407154
delete this thread

yuck
>>
>>26407960
>Dude, my mom lost all her teeth due to her pregnancies

What? As in the pain caused her to clench down with them real hard? Wouldn't she start having something to bite down onto after the first time?
>>
>>26407586
>>26407462

The fecal matter and vaginal biome interacted with in natural childbirth effects the bacterial biome of child's skin and gut permanently.

Healthy gut flora regulates the immune system and prevents auto-immune diseases and allergies and is suspected it may have a role in neurological disease prevention such as autism.

The bacterial biome on the skin can help kill or out compete dangerous pathogens which come in contact with skin or wounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWHTmf46k1o
>>
Everything involving slime, blood and gurgling screeches should be considered appalling by a healthy-minded individual.

also, other natural things that are not pretty:

-Wolfs sticking their snout into a dead dear, ripping out its intestines, accidently biting into its foul-bloated stomach, getting burned by acid

-heat radiating from a sea of maggots above a bear carcass

-shit/piss/vomit
>>
>>26410180

because those who watch that cartoon obsess over her baby like features and your secret obsession to want to fuck babies. sicko
>>
>>26407154
Cute kid.
Life is full of slimy moments, kid. I've got 6 children, there for all the births and the fact that a little person starts interacting with the world is awesome enough to make the blood, slime, and such perfectly fine.
>For all you future dads, here's a free tip
>infant or young toddler has a stuffy nose and can't sleep?
>Put your finger into his mouth, about 1/3 down the tongue to make sure the mouth remains open and unblocked.
>Quickly put your mouth over the nose and suck out the mucus; spit it into a towel or the trash
>3 hours of sleep before the nose fills back up
>You're welcome
>>
>>26411003
>>Quickly put your mouth over the nose and suck out the mucus; spit it into a towel or the trash

You're a sick human being, do you know that?
>>
>>26407331
What the hell do you think tits are for?
>>
File: 1274185133011.jpg (523KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1274185133011.jpg
523KB, 3456x2304px
>>26407154
look , look this is life real life and its gross
>>
>>26407878
You sound weak.
My wife, my sisters, they go into the hospital when the contractions are under 15 minutes, they have a baby, 20 minutes later they're eating a steak and talking about how wonderful it was.
>>
>>26411003
Fuck these nancies. >>26411024 >>26410935 >>26407331

You sound like an awesome dad.

>Put your finger into his mouth, about 1/3 down the tongue to make sure the mouth remains open and unblocked.
>Quickly put your mouth over the nose and suck out the mucus; spit it into a towel or the trash
>3 hours of sleep before the nose fills back up
Reminds me of some Bear Grylls survival tip.
>>
>>26411024
Pffft. It is just snot. Ever hock a loogie?
>>
Why do doctors slap the babies?
>>
File: placenta.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
placenta.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>26407154
I'm at work or I could show you the pics I took.
This, folks, is what comes out after the baby.
Does a damp nany seem so gross now?
>>
>>26407960
Wow, women are so selfless. It's not like their immense ego made them bring another poor soul into this mess.
>>
File: black_screma.gif (997KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
black_screma.gif
997KB, 400x301px
>>26411003

>6 children
Learn to put on a fucking condom dude.
Maybe you just like the taste of toddler snot, who knows
>>
>>26411117
That only happens if they do not cry on their own. So it isn't actually that common.
The first cries are
-baby clearing his lungs
-its freakin' cold outside
-it is very, very bright

My third kid remembers being in the womb and remembers being born - he said it was freezing
>>
>>26411157
We like kids.
Besides, we're Catholic. Once you get the registered letter from the Pope, what are you gonna' do? I mean, he *knows* you got it!
>>
>>26407494
>tripfag
your self awareness must suck
>>
File: 1453777255641.jpg (168KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453777255641.jpg
168KB, 500x400px
>>26407331

>haven't seen my sister in years
>she's married and just had a baby
>she comes and visits
>everything going ok
>she pulls out her tities
>starts breastfeeding her baby right in front of me
>nobody else is reacting weirdly
>have to act like i'm not being psychologically scarred

shit was weird
>>
>>26408099
fuck off with your shit,
nobody gives a fuck anyway
>>
>>26407605
Giving birth on your back is actually not really good for anyone except the doctor who's liking at your crotch. Contractions are also much more painful and you're not letting gravity help you give birth either. Squatting, doggy style or reclining/sitting are much better.
>>
>>26407331
If they do it with a cover fine

If they have their tits on display for everyone to see and are obviously making a scene and privately getting off on it

Fuck them

Sadly nobody will agree with me since they're all perverts who want to see tits
>>
>>26411259
Edgy post
>>
>>26411526
You don't?

Insert original comment here
>>
>>26411595
If she's hot, sure, but most of them are fucking disgusting bitches who should have stayed at home. It's never the hot ones.
>>
>>26411167
>he totally remembers being born
>uniroincally believing him

Cringed hard. Little kids make shit up all the time even if they don't intend to. It's their way of explaining the world. For example, when I was like 5 I had a case of deja vu and when I met my future step mom for the first time I told her I "knew her before I was born." Even to this day my step mom is convinced that God wanted her to meet and marry my dad and help raise me because of that statement. Clearly I didn't actually know her before I was born, just like your child obviously doesn't remember being born. It's just how I could easily express myself at that age.
>>
>>26411720
Uh-huh.
1) He has been confirmed to have at least a low level of hyperthymesia by a psychologist and an expert in intelligence
2) He did not say 'I remember' the end, he described the room, patterns, the number of people in the room, etc. without prompting
3) You keep your anecdote, I'll keep mine
>>
>>26407154
>>26407154
>>26407154

Ask them if they are going to circumcise the kid (assuming a boy) or if they are pro-circumcision in general. Anything but a resounding NO and you get to call them out on their BS.
>>
File: 1438925833975.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
1438925833975.gif
1MB, 170x180px
>>26411003

definitely never having kids now
>>
>>26411851
>being this retarded

Dear God I pity the way your children will grow.
>>
File: 1437439648665.jpg (21KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437439648665.jpg
21KB, 375x500px
>>26407154
Its natural but its gross.

Although people have natural hormones that make them want children.

Your mom had a kid so chemicals in her brain tell her it was the best thing to ever happen ( ya know so she takes care of you instead of letting you die). so she associates birth with her love for her children.

damn maybe I'm not a robot after all....
>>
File: a.gif (81KB, 369x306px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
81KB, 369x306px
>>26408007
>Raping a feeding baby
>>
File: A.png (857KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
857KB, 2271x2380px
>>26411003
>sucking out a little kid's mucus every night
If my wife kek told me to do that I'd fuck off to another continent.
>>
>>26411070

that baby dead
>>
I'm glad. I'll add it to the list of things that effeminize women. I want psychological terror weapons. I want the female fedora. I want the female manbaby. I want terminology and tactics that make them so ashamed of their fetid, bloody, mucousy hole and drooping cellulite-caked asses that they dare never utter the word "Patriarchy" again lest they invoke its terrible malediction. I want their gonads to rot and their eggs to shrivel. Gentlemen, I want war.
>>
File: sex.jpg (369KB, 1131x652px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
369KB, 1131x652px
>>26407154
>Why do women insist childbirth is beautiful and natural?

Because it's their main purpose.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.