[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl repellant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: dd-logo.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
dd-logo.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
Girl repellant?
>>
File: 1454969469630.jpg (542KB, 1150x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1454969469630.jpg
542KB, 1150x1585px
thees a girl in my group

and i talked to some other girls about it who wanted to play

my friend was going to dm a game that was going to be him, three girls, and me, but it all fell through. but not because the girls decided they didnt want to.

but i think very normie girls are repelled by it yes
>>
I played a game last night and there was a girl there. Just one. Two fat neckbeards (father and son). A guy who blinks really hard.

So, maybe.
>>
>>26407038
girls will pretend to enjoy anything as long as there are chads involved.
>>
>>26407038
Even if it is I don't care.

It's the one time a week where I can just chill out with some friends and cut loose. Plus it's good practice at being creative.
>>
>>26407118
I agree. I need to get back into a group. If someone thinks it stupid that's not my fault.
>>
>>26407038

Used to be. Now it's, "nerdy," not nerdy. Just like, "nice guys," aren't nice guys.
>>
>>26407090
Pretty much. I work with a pretty decent amount of people with nerd interests. Some girls play it, others are at least interested in trying (but don't have the drive to actually get into it unless pulled in).

Now that nerd shit is mainstream it's not as uncommon as it used to be to see girls interested in /tg/ related shit. It's still mostly male dominated though.
>>
>>26407149
Yeah this is what I was thinking. It's mainstream nerdy enough that I bet most girls wouldn't mind at all
>>
>>26407038
We have three girls who play with us, all of which are normal (not stacys but not femanons). We just had to explain the "you can do anything fairly clearly". They watched once each then joined. 5e is good for this because the rules are so simple
>>
nah, there are some women who like D&D
train spotting/foaming is always a pussy repellent though
>>
>>26407296
ha it's eggmans cuck bitch. still trying to be popular and loved like eggy? cuck run away and post your autism and faggotry elsewhere
>>
>>26407296
What is trainspotting/foaming?
>>
>>26407296
This

Never met a girl into it but am friends with a girl and her boyfriend and her boyfriend really wants to start but she seems indifferent.

I think there's still a stigma around it if you're currently playing it but if you know about it and have played it in the past it's acceptable and comes off as interesting.
>>
>>26407460
lol, I'm still better liked than you
no one likes a legion cuck
>>26407464
watching, photographing, researching or obsessing over trains
>>
>>26407149
It's originally shit
>>
>>26407038
Mostly, yes. I've heard there are rare exceptions but you need to go through a legion of gamergirl types generally.
>>
File: fuckoffnormies.jpg (37KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffnormies.jpg
37KB, 420x420px
>best girl and normie repellent pic related

In America, that is. Apparently smoking is totally acceptable in many other countries, especially Australia. Here everyone is disgusted and horrified by you. Feels good to walk through crowds of families in the park like a goddamn chimney
>>
>>26407534
You're the only trip I've ever liked, used to live by some train tracks and loved sitting on the road while they went by

Keep the trains coming
>>
Anything that requires original thought or effort
>>
Nah, everyone loves DnD these days. I know girls who play WoD, Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader/etc., other d20 jazz, CoC, and the FFG Star Wars games.

I've been pretty dedicated to DnD myself since I was a little kid. A sagacious neckbeard taught me how to play when 3rd ed came out and I was like ten or so and I'm still playing, as well as several other games.

I've found it really easy to get other girls to try it and like it. And whoever doesn't click with DnD seems to like some other game I have.

If you want girl repellent you can push them away from the game the same way you'd push guys away. Add stupid house rules, Kender, or say fuck it and try FATAL. My group tried to ironically look into FATAL and gave up after a few pages and half the group ended up getting miserably drunk.
>>
>>26407534
legion cuck topkek.

great retort fugly... shows that lack of brain matter going on upstrairs. what's next? no u?

stay cucked tripshit attention whore.

the saddest part is you are so desperate for love and attention you have to do so on a board that is built around being anon.

sad sad pathetic tripshit cuck.

please reply with more empty insults and assumptions about what I am.

better liked top cuck

>>26407691
nice try samson but everyone know's it's you.
dont bother replying with bullshit but im not it's obvious.

god you are pathetic. getting into mystery tier pathetic
>>
File: 1387590608541.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1387590608541.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>26407038
Tried playing D&D a few times, it's terrible
>fill out a character sheet that has more shit to fill out than a tax return
>took 20 minutes for each person to finish what they were doing, meanwhile I'm just sitting their waiting bored out of my mind
>get to my turn, have to ask what to do because I'm completely clueless
>repeat for hours on end
Maybe it's the people I was playing with, but fuck D&D, anyone who plays that game seriously deserves to be a KV
>>
>>26407691
thanks m8
have another one
>>26407789
you're the one derailing the thread to push your cuck agenda, seems like you're the attention seeker here. and frankly, when all you can do is parrot normies and REEE like a low functioning autist about tripfriends somehow messing up your precious "board culture", no u is the only response you deserve
>>
Pussy repellant? Are you guys serious? I'm considering starting just FOR the girls. Gotta get that low-hanging fruit, son. I love nerdy girls.
>>
>>26407038
>Girl repellant?
As seen ITT, not anymore.

My DM's gf is in a tutorial group I'm playing in and she's a solid roleplayer, albeit a little powergaey. DM's fine with poergaming though as long as it can be justified in-game.
>>
>>26407296
my grandmother trainspotted and did model trains
when she died I went through her house and found that she had a ton of ancient books about the history of pacific northwest logging transport trains. Her models were of that kind of thing.
>>
>>26407799
Anon... you may have brain issues. Please see a doctor. Your mom and I love you.
>>
No, bitches love Game of Thrones.
>>
>>26407887
awesome
she would probably like what's happening to the old NWPRR line, it has been rebuilt and they're now putting in stations for a new commuter train
>>
>>26407837
I havent' said reee once you delusional faggot.

Maybe you should stop acting like an attention whore faggot and remove your trip you shit post.

but you refuse because you wouldnt be getting noticed or acknowledged. just like your real life.

And using normies? L O L what a fucking autist you are.

and i'll stop putting you in your place when you stop being a sissy bitch attention whore who has to trip.

if your next reply isnt a removed trip and admiting your a faggot attention whore i'll just keep reporting every post you post I see and shit talk you til you go cry and shit yourself like you normally do when a manlier man confronts you.

run along lil cuck boy... mind your autist ree and normie replies too virgin
>>
File: ApokalypseIII-022.jpg (650KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ApokalypseIII-022.jpg
650KB, 1024x683px
Plenty of "nerdy" girls like D&D.

Now warhammer 40k, that is some pussy deflector shit.
>>
>>26407946
I'm not sure, I don't follow them like she did. I think she was signed up for some newsletters but I never got to look through her mail. She was never big on internet stuff, everything was books and her travels were mostly before I was born.

I'll add also that one of the stations along the line I usually ride when I visit family is staffed entirely by volunteers. Most are elderly folks. I don't know if they volunteer there because they love trains as trains or because they love the transportation for people, but I've seen more than one woman volunteering there, which is at least more interest than the layperson usually takes.
>>
>>26407995
which line do you normally ride?
>>26407969
no u legion cuck
>>
>>26408027
reported for shit posting and harassment
>>
>>26407985
quoted for truth, ive banged a handful of 9/10 sluts from DnD simply because I am average, muscular, and not autistic... I have a really shit personality, pretty much a complete asshole.

However, I have not seen a single woman in my entire time playing Warhammer... ever. That is the land where the true powerful Wizards of middle earth reside.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>26407038

Girls have been playing D&D for a long time.

I've even met girls who play Warhammer 40,000. Nothing is sacred anymore.
>>
>>26408027
I ride the Amtrak Cascades but I don't know if that's also the same name of the route. I like to ride but I don't know much about the process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Station is the station near me. They say it's the only one in the nation built and operated by volunteers, which I think is kinda nice.
>>
>>26408070
Seconded, I have never ever seen a girl playing 40k or fantasy. True wizards only.
>>
>>26408063
>implying you aren't the one shitposting and harassing
there should be a legion cuck chained to the ceiling of every classroom in the world, as you would be a cost effective replacement for digital projector
>>
>>26408111
>>26408070
sorry to be a disappointment but I know a few girls who play the 40k roleplaying games that fantasy flight put out and one that paints minis.

She likes tyranids best but doesn't use them anymore and plays Deldar now.
>>
Girls will get into mainstream nerdy shit these days pretty easily. D&D, MTG, casual vidya, comics, popular science fiction, whatever.

You have to get hardcore and less pleb and you won't see a single one in sight, 40k or that game with tanks make good examples.
>>
File: 17sof653-1388eri.jpg (169KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
17sof653-1388eri.jpg
169KB, 625x469px
>>26408111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4FTfPTkimc
>>
File: stoic_male.gif (1023KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
stoic_male.gif
1023KB, 265x260px
>>26407985
>>26408070
>>26408141
>>26408149

You'll pretty much never see females in any game that isn't popular.

The moment they sense they can somehow boost their social status they infest our interests and suck our energy(literally and figuratively) until said hobby completely goes to shit, then they hop onto something else and start it all over again.

It's all about popularity and social status with females. Stupidity too, never saw a female who played HoI3.
>>
File: 1380599059886.png (21KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1380599059886.png
21KB, 525x525px
>>26408150
>What do you think about Warhammer?
>Well when I was 13 I did this and thought they were dumb toys
>When I was 15 I was thinking this and this and then those nerds blah blah
>At 19 I was doing ____ blah blah nerds nerdy boys here information about myself

Take the cotton balls out of your mouth and answer the fucking question.
Anyone watching and supporting these videos needs to stop so she fucking leaves.
WHO WATCHES THIS SHIT?
>>
>>26408182
Uncool games I have played with other women:

Teenagers from Outer Space (a woman taught me this system, she actually had a copy of the original book)
d20 Modern / Urban Arcana
Monsters and Other Childish Things

Popular games just attract people because more people know about them. Unpopular games don't get players because no one sees the books on the shelves at game stores and talks about them.
>>
>>26408150
She doesn't even live in North America, looks like we're still safe here in the States
>>
File: 1454117693910.jpg (108KB, 2000x668px) Image search: [Google]
1454117693910.jpg
108KB, 2000x668px
Fighting games. They take hard work, dedication, and time.
>>
It'd complete pussy repellent. A dude I used to hang out with told a girl that was interested in him (9/10) that he played and she completely flipped her opinion. I said "There's no way you're getting her now." I ended up fucking her brains out.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.