[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET, ANON-KUN?! How the fuck are you supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gooey.gif (2MB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
gooey.gif
2MB, 240x232px
>WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET, ANON-KUN?!

How the fuck are you supposed to reply to this?
>>
Because your stupidity leaves me speechless you whore
>>
i wouldnt bc i never go outside
>>
i was thinking of the 306 different ways i could kill you
>>
>>26406264
Unsheathe your katana
>>
there's nothing to say at that point, you're already on the lowest caste socially.
i don't know how to respond to that if i were a wannabe normie, so i usually just say 'i have nothing to say to you.' who cares if you're an asshole about it?
>>
Stand and stare at them silently. Then when they turn around, strike up a conversation with the nearest person.

Always makes me laugh. Or I'm just autistic as fuck, not sure.
>>
>>26406264
>being in high school
>wasting your life on 4chan
8_8

i used to just give them a look like "what is wrong with you?" but sometimes my boss would say i'm quiet and i'd just say i'm a quiet guy. like this is a really autistic thing to bring up so you can make them feel like morons pretty easily. my favorite is "excuse me??" and then being wide eyed like they are insane.

also if you yourself are a retard with no friends and that's why you're quiet, you could just say "h-help me" and then cry yourself to sleep. like what would it matter what a guy like you said? you're just a joke to them
>>
does it make you nervous?
>>
pogchamp?

j
>>
Never been asked that, but I would start making the most obnoxious noises right away.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
Honestly?

>Because I'm socially retarded and I'd rather not try embarrassing myself

>I have nothing to talk about
>>
File: 1440049545734.png (161KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440049545734.png
161KB, 1000x1000px
Just say something like, "I've got nothing to say", but don't be angry or weird about it because that will just make it worse.
>>
I just stay thats how I am.
>tfw attractive
>girls just cant stop talking to me
>I just cant start
I dont want a dumb roastie thats all up in my bussiness anyway
>>
>>26406518
*say

oC ComMent
>>
>>26406264
"fuck off you slag"
done.
>>
>>26406516
this guy is not just a connoisseur of dank memes, he also happens to know what he's talking about.

personally, I say "I don't like small talk."
>>
>>26406264
"I speak when spoken to but when I speak, on my own accord, its always truth"
She strips in front of you, dazed by your overdramatic, charismatic, jedi mind tricks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.