[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this guy can get a hot girlfriend. What is your excuse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1455160186084.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1455160186084.png
2MB, 750x1334px
If this guy can get a hot girlfriend. What is your excuse?
>>
I am staying up until three in the morning browsing r9k
>>
>>26406238
>fatter
>uglier
>less money
>less friends
>literally don't even own any clothing that looks like that
I could go on.
>>
a lifetime of social isolation and the perspective on everything that comes with
>>
She's not hot
Also, I'm not white.
>>
>>26406251
>3 in the morning

where do you live, themiddle ofthe fucking atlantic?
>>
>>26406238
I have AIDS virus.
>>
>>26406238
>27
>live with parents
>felon
>unemployed
>community college student
>deformed-tier ugly
>self confidence/esteem-non existent
>>
>>26406263
how are you uglier? Are you eggman tier or something? guy in op is like adam driver 3/10 looks.
>>
i don't see much wrong with him. am i missing something?
>>
>>26406272
>shes not hot
If you aren't white you can't be a chooser. Plus she does have a hot body. She's at least butter face. Either way he is still dating up.
>>
>>26406344
Dumbo ears
his face is weirdly shape
She's taller than him. Yes I know she has heels but women do have issue with being taller than guy with heels on. For starters. Also he looks skinny fat.
>>
I'm not him.

I have a completely different causal history.
>>
>>26406356
>If you aren't white you can't be a chooser.
Of course I can, she just won't be white.
>>
>>26406373
eh, he's got a long face and large ears. neither one is a big deal if he's interesting, smart, making some money, fun to be around, etc.
>>
>>26406373
Skinnyfat isn't a problem for the vast majority of women

As long as you don't cross into fatasfatass you're fine
>>
>>26406272
how is she not hot?
>>
>>26406393
>of course I can
what race are you black? Because girl in op is hotter than 95 percent black women. Granted if you are latino or middle eastern something then you have a point. Asian women are mostly ugly too.
>>
>>26406402
Most women prefer muscular or skinny tall lanklet guys from my experience.
>>
>>26406238
I don't know how to talk with girls.
What is the secret?
>>
>>26406501
You walk up and introduce yourself and then talk to her about gossip shit or say something to make her feel special. It isn't rocket science. However if you look like eggman you will have to go through 50 million women to find one.
>>
>>26406541
That's sounds fucking gay.
I'd rather turn gay
>>
>>26406238
You mean ultra giga slut v1.3?
>>
>>26406447
Not the guy you're replying to but I don't find that type of girl sexually attractive at all. The bleach blonde hair, orange skin, caked on makeup and boyish frame are not physically appealing to me at all. They make them look like a mannequin. I'm not saying she's objectively not attractive or anyting, I can see how she would be considered stunning by some, I'm just saying what someone finds physical attractive varies considerably from person to person.

Feel free to respond with neckbeard pics/"LOL LIKE U CUD DO BETTAR BEGGARZ CANT BE CHOSERS"
>>
>>26406558
unzips dick

then go ahead anon
>>
>>26406487
Most women PREFER that but its not that big of a problem like fatass is. Keep in mind most girls don't have super ultra toned bodies either and dudes tend to find them attractive so long as they dont veer into fatass territory.
>>
>>26406463
South Asian
I've had plenty of cute Hispanic girls hit on me. Brown girls as well.

>>26406447
I find her face to be weird looking. That expression disgusts me.
>>
>>26406628
I never said stunning. Hot to me is anything above a 5. Stunning would be a like a 7.5+
>>
>>26406663
Yeah but I mean I legitimately would not want to fuck her. Maybe if she laid off the orange dye and makeup, but as she is there I don't find her appealing whatsoever, its like a barbie doll or something as opposed to a person.
>>
>>26406238
They both look uncomfortable and awkward, I don't think that's his girlfriend.
>>
>get cucked with this one easy step!
>>
>>26406342
Dont kid yourself, he's tall. You can be ugly as fuck, as long as you have height. Also the man in the pic isnt ugly
>>
>>26406651
oh so you are a filipino
>>
>>26407467
It is I have more pics of them but to lazy to post them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.