[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you fucking faggots so needy and is the majority of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 620x413px
Why are you fucking faggots so needy and is the majority of this board just satire?
>>
>>26405713
yes like /pol/ is satire too
>>
>>26405713
no self worth leads to the need for external validation
it's not rocket science
>>
>>26405713
Because no one has ever loved me
No
>>
you dont actually want to know why we're needy, you're just calling us out on the fact to try and mock us.

feigning support just so you can make fun of us. just a person being a person, nothing unusual here.

i bet you also think youre a nice person.
>>
>>26405807
>>26405789
>>26405774
>>26405749

>entitled to have everyone you meet think you're the centre of the universe

>if that doesn't happen I will hold up in my online fort free texting about tendies

Ok, if you faggots aren't just playing around, why not go out and try to sort the problems you claim to have?
>>
>>26405807
Your tampon fell out.
>>
>>26405844
>not actually addressing any points, just copy pasting a text from motivation.com
ok
>>
>>26405866

Sorry, I must have missed the point you made. What was it again? The world owes you something?
>>
>>26405894
>copypasting a response from imimaginingthingsandpeoplearentreallytypinganythingremotelylikethatwhat.net
cool
>>
>>26405929

And you're really telling me being a passive-aggressive whiny faggot didn't leave you swimming in pussy? Well I never.

See, this is my point. You people bring all your problems on yourself.
>>
>>26405844
you're missing the point
we don't want to fix ourselves; we live like this because it doesn't require change
nor do we expect that people will think we are "the center of the universe", in fact we're sure that no one gives us more thought than absolutely necessary
>>
that's not all of us. I'm mentally ill and ugly but I don't blame that on anyone else. Except maybe my parents which considering my life is fair enough.
I don't blame women for not fucking me though
>>
Dude everythings satire haha lol
We're satirical geniuses lmao all just a prank
We work for the Sunday funnies hahaha
>>
>>26405844
>entitled to have everyone you meet think you're the center of the universe
Where was this implied?

>>if that doesn't happen I will hold up in my online fort free texting about tendies

I have no where else to go

>Ok, if you faggots aren't just playing around, why not go out and try to sort the problems you claim to have?

I'm to old and broken to change
>>
>>26405996
>>26405997
Huh, very odd this is
>>
>>26406011
I guess from your perspective, everything on r9k is satire. But I have the high ground.
>>
>>26405954
so i should stop being passive aggresive and just become aggresive like you?

>i dont actually think this, im calling you out for being a cunt just because you called me out on being a cunt, which you claim is the reason im miserable.

also, how do you know everybody brought their problems upon themselves? are you all knowing? you cant just say shit like that. its fucking retarded. if anything, attack me, not "You people"(r9k). youre talking to me, not the entirety of r9k.

this is retarded, even for internet argument standards. we should both close this thread as we both know this aint going nowhere.
>>
>>26405997

>I'm too old and broken to change

What the fuck does that even mean? Why? Just go out and do something, meet new people, have new experiences. It's not fucking difficult.

>>26405985

>mentally ill

dunno much about that shit, but I imagine it's just mind over matter. You made the first step by realising what the problem is and didn't blame society for it. That's good. What you gotta do now is just go outside and meet some new people. Take control of yourself, be yourself. Don't worry about being 'ugly', for each ugly dude there is an ugly girl, and if you go to bars you can usually punch above your weight and bring home a decent looking girl if she's drunk and you can make her laugh.

Good luck man.
>>
>>26405713
It's not really "needy". People here just want friends and gfs and affection and all that shit. When you have these things you take them for granted, so you lack perspective because YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE AND NEED TO GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26406049

Man there are people in wheelchairs and who have been blown the fuck up in Iraq and shit who still manage to have a little dignity and not whine about their shit lot in life. And yet you faggots can't handle being 23 and unable to hold a girls hand, despite never actively trying to better yourselves and get out here and do it?

Nah that's bullshit

I have been lurking here for a while now and get the feeling 90% of this board is just satire for screen caps to Reddit.
>>
>>26406065
It means I no longer have the desire for it. I'm to accustomed to my misery and being alone.
>>
>>26406094

>claims to be not needy
>proceeds to list things be needs

You sure you guys aren't just role playing being fucking losers?
>>
>>26406111
>despite never actively trying to better yourselves and get out here and do it?
lmao
here we go again with the all knowing

how many times did i wipe my ass yesterday? what about >>26406094 ?
>>
>>26405713
Needy people crave human contact, and for many, the Internet is the least stressful way to talk with people. What's so wrong with that?
>>
>>26406111
Then keep believing that you faggot.
Who you are is defined by your experiences. I'm a shitty person because I spent all my life alone. I'm used to it and can't flick a switch and be some out going extrovert.
>>
>>26406137

Oh sorry you count whining about 'roasties' and writing clever little greentext stories about how you're a baby whose mother makes them chicken tenders or they'll have a tantrum 'bettering yourself'?

See, this is how I know this shit is just satire. It's virtually impossible to find an adult virgin. I genuinely can't see how you can be a virgin in this day and age. Women are more promiscuous than at any other time, and being that half he population of the world are women, it means that you would have to intentionally try to avoid sex in order to be a virgin.

That's how you know most of these 'ahhbloobloo I've never hugged a girl' stories are fake. They are completely unbelievable.

Entertaining though.

Carry on.
>>
>>26406178

>i can't spontaneously go outside and experience new things

Why?
>>
>>26406188
Nice pasta. See you tomorrow afternoon faggot.
>>
>>26406188
i wasnt aware i was the embodiment of r9k

you do realize youre talking with individuals and not a phyisical manifestation of tendie stories and "roastie" hate, right?

>I genuinely can't see how you can be a virgin in this day and age.

nevermind, im just hitting submit and closing this thread
>>
>>26406200
Because if I go outside, I'm just gonna be simply doing that; being outside.

What purpose does it serve? When I was in school, I went outside and walked around, sat in benches, went to eat. What the fuck did that ever do. Oh right, nothing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.