[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 18 >be in high school >kv >see freshmen kid I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>be 18
>be in high school
>kv
>see freshmen kid I tutor and talk
>meet freshmen couple
>girl is easily 9/10 or better, and not just for her age (at least to me)
>short, petite, doe eyes, cute pointed nose, great ass
>making eye contact with her is like looking into the face of god
>guy is 3/10 at best
>bad face, bad skin, slovenly, chubby
>appears to be a cyborg with the normie half being that of an annoying slightly boisterous faggot
>maybe entirely normie faggot, but not in the actually normal sort of way
>third kid there says something about how they're fucking
>think it's a joke
>she nods and says they are but still not sure
>guy coyly denies it
>next day confirm that they are indeed dating, and allegedly having sex
>5 months and counting
>see the girl again and talk to her a little
>total normie, not really shy, not anxious or fucked up, seems confident enough
>apparently the kid says that she's "ok" when people tell him he's lucky, hearsay though

any thoughts on this, theories? I don't even know what to do after seeing it. I'm so jealous it hurts
>>
>>26405689
He knows
She doesn't know

He puts her down so she doesn't gain too much confidence.

Same old story.
>>
>>26405689
Imagine you are at the D Day landings and one of the first boats.

You know that you are probably going to die from either the machine gun fire or barbed wire or shells. But still a large number of you with a low probability of success try, a few will succeed.

Think about ugly or average guys getting super hot gfs like this.

Lots of them all over the world are trying to get gfs they find attractive, so even though they have a low probability of success, at least a few will be lucky enough to happen to have a personality that totally matches hers or have the perfect opportunity to hit on her or find a girl who is insecure and has low self esteem or who doesn't care about looks much or who happens to really like the same things he does or whatever.

So there isn't anything to explain. It's unlikely that aN ugly 4chsnmer faggot will get a 9/10 teen gf, but it will inevitably happen a few times somewhere.
>>
>>26405689
saw this thread the last time you posted it. im also 18. its a better idea just to chat up juniors and sophomore chicks man. the age difference is significant enough to give you a conversational edge without being a total imbalance.
>>
>>26405744
he doesn't strike me as someone with that much finesse

>>26405874
It is like seeing a fucking unicorn. I feel like I should stalk this girl until she's single or try to steal her away because how often do you see a unicorn? and if she dates losers like him I'm nearly Chad after that. Not really but a lot better. I can't imagine she isn't hit on by 9th grade chads all the time. I don't know how I'd even begin without appearing very creepy due to the age, and lack of game.
>>
>>26406043
dont get obsessed dude... girls just don't know what they want at that age, she's still experimenting and hasn't realized her sexual potential. exploiting her because of that isn't right.
>>
>>26406095
>exploiting her because of that isn't right
>isn't right
>implying I care about what's right
>>
>>26406144
i mean when you put it like that, it is creepy so... have fun trying i guess
>>
File: 1448252821657.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1448252821657.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>26406043
>this entire post

I'm sure you're only a KV because dumb shallow whores don't know how to appreciate your inner beauty and not because of any other pesky reasons, anon.
>>
>>26406187 here again. not to say i havent flirted with freshmen in the past. its fun and harmless stuff mostly. i just remember when i was that age and wanted upperclassmen attention.

freshmen are like play-doh... fun to play with, not to eat
>>
>>26406214
I never said girls are shallow whores or that they should want me.
>>
>>26406144
>>26406229
fuck off normies

may it please the robot
>>
>>26406425
meant this>>26406187
>>
>>26405689

Women don't care too much about looks.

Well, they do, but it's far easier for an ugly dude's other characteristics to outweigh that and get a hot chick than the other way around.

If you want to get with this chick, based on your posts, do the opposite of what you normally do.
>>
>>26406469
>do the opposite of what you normally do
>it's far easier for an ugly dude's other characteristics to outweigh that and get a hot chick than the other way around
>far easier
I don't normally do anything
What the fuck is this I thought I posted in /r9k/
>>
>>26406043
Age isn't a big deal, but the thing is if she's really that hot then she probably has other guys hitting on her often, and if she's been with her boyfriend for 5 months and not left or cheated on him already then he probably has quite a good grip on her, and probably more "Chad-like" guys have already tried to hit on her and failed in the last 5 months.

So I don't know see if she gives you more positive eye contact in the future but I don't think you'll succeed.
>>
>>26406187
>>26406229
>waahh waahh you can't date someone two years younger than you that's soooo creepy and wrong! You're exploiting her !!

What is wrong with people like this? How did they end up being so neutered and with such a hysterical view of dating?
>>
>>26406672
honestly it's more fun to get their hopes up and condescend them teasingly than actually date them... how they only stare when you're not looking. or just freeze as soon as you enter the room. or the rare times they get touchy then defensive about it. adorable!
>>
>>26406625
the only edge I see is my age but it's also the biggest obstacle, she has made a lot of positive eye contact, smiles. I never very serious when I said I should try to go for her though.
>>
>>26406944
you can get the fuck out senpai
>>
File: 19594048_014.jpg (1MB, 2001x3000px) Image search: [Google]
19594048_014.jpg
1MB, 2001x3000px
>>26407089
>positive eye contact, smiles
uh huh..just try to get her snapchat next time you meet her and see where that goes.
>>
have any bots ever found magic like this?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.